What is it about large penises that appeals to you?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like my large cock mainly for the aesthetics. My cock looks proportional to my muscular body and just adds to the blatant masculinity. An average size penis just wouldn't work on my body - it would detract from the overall package. Plus my large cock is a lot of fun for me and my friends to play with!
Your whole body is amazing especially your big dick! Shame you’re straight (and cut, personal preference)

Reactions: wishiwashung

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me I simply enjoy the painful pleasure of being stretched as wide as possible, it really stimulates everything at once and having my cliterous in contact with a really thick penis is awesome. Above all as well I really enjoy as a huge thick penis finds it's way deep inside, the feeling of being opened and everything being pushed aside to make way for it, the immense pressure that it creates and finally hitting that spot deep inside that lights my entire body into a continuous euphoric orgasam. That's what a really big and thick penis does for me :p

dreamkendrafuckME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know. Call it primal but I just love huge cocks. I also love extremely hairy men, bodybuilder type musclemen, deep voices, huge balls, massive cumshots... basically everything that screams TESTOSTERONE!!!

I've got everything but the hair @Cum_is_Great hmu

Reactions: wishiwashung

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Large penis is easier to observe -- seriously, I'm intrigued by all cocks, and the physiology behind them becoming erect. It's great to observe guys that are proud of their cocks, and enjoy displaying. I also have a great curiosity about my size comparison, and sharing the enjoyment of playtime.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's something exotic and out of the ordinary. I gave a dude a HJ and he was the size of a large cucumber....it was a huge fucking meat. I'd never seen anything anywhere that big before. And I did find it stimulating stroking his meat to completion.....

For me I simply enjoy the painful pleasure of being stretched as wide as possible, it really stimulates everything at once and having my cliterous in contact with a really thick penis is awesome. Above all as well I really enjoy as a huge thick penis finds it's way deep inside, the feeling of being opened and everything being pushed aside to make way for it, the immense pressure that it creates and finally hitting that spot deep inside that lights my entire body into a continuous euphoric orgasam. That's what a really big and thick penis does for me :p
Holly, you're so hot!

sarahm9711

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its just like amazing tht something can actually "grow" that big. I love seeing it go from soft to hard (although I'm not a huge fan of how a soft penis looks). I sometimes try to find videos of it but its not too easy to find. I always thought it must hurt you guys if you get hard with pants on LOL.