What is it about large penises that appeals to you?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even as a straight guy I feel comfortable commenting on this. What appeals to me is the fact that a truly large penis is rare. Sure going by this site every guy is hung, but we all know that isn't true. I personally am proud of the fact that for over 40 years I have worked out regularly and have tried to take care of my body. For over five years I have done PE to take care of my penis. While I haven't added much length, I have added over an inch of girth to it.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should add that if I had a small penis, I wouldn't have let that influence my life one bit - just as I haven't let what I do have influence me either. There's just too much to life to let the size of a fucking dick affect it.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love playing with a dick slightly larger than mine. It feels competitive and hot. Especially like how it feels against mine and how the sight and feeling them together makes both of us harder.

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that they’re technically the same, but so very different...it’s the opposite of what I have- it’s so much more. The fact that everyone desires them and praises them; you can’t help but to wonder and be curious. Sex is an amazing thing, a smaller one tends to have a “close the door” effect; but having a larger one seems to broaden the playing field and “open doors” to more opportunities. Overall it’s just impressive, it sticks all out there, and makes a big impression on others.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The fact that they’re technically the same, but so very different...it’s the opposite of what I have- it’s so much more. The fact that everyone desires them and praises them; you can’t help but to wonder and be curious. Sex is an amazing thing, a smaller one tends to have a “close the door” effect; but having a larger one seems to broaden the playing field and “open doors” to more opportunities. Overall it’s just impressive, it sticks all out there, and makes a big impression on others.

I think you are right about having a big one tends to give the owner more opportunities. or at least attract more notice. However, far from everybody, women and other men, desire and praise a large penis.

D

deleted645791

I love my big dick and I'm pretty much obsessed with it, so I can't help but have respect when I see one as big as mine or bigger. There is something very manly about having a large cock and the confidence to share that with others so that it can be admired.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suppose for me it's not really the size of the dick, but the body attached to the dick. Sure a"big "cock is nice to look at, but there's only so much cock you can stuff into a mouth, pussy, or ass before you either bottom out or the person receiving it can't take any more of it. I've had both kinds of partners ones that I could bottom out with and ones that I still liked a good inch or so getting it all in.

I'm happy for all the men that have cock's bigger than my 7-7.5" s, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that their cock is bigger than mine. The same way I'm not going to feel sorry or pity the man that is smaller than me.

All dicks pretty much look the same. There are some dicks that are pretty and some that are not. Doesn't really matter whether it's big or small. I do enjoy looking at big cock's though or I wouldn't be on this site haha.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note: not saying anyone here is a size queen that only hooks up with people with large penises. But it seems fairly reasonable to assume that everyone here at least enjoys large ones given the subject matter of this site.

So, that being said, what is it about bigger penises that you find attractive?

That I have one.

Reactions: JoeWide2 and Gj816

Many things, but one example would be how big dicks move in a certain way that only they can when semi-hard and their "owners" walk around.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Typical guy answer here but... The sense of accomplishment of taking all of it? I've only had toys up till this point but trust me, when it comes to taking a large one in my ass I feel very satisfied knowing I could! :)

Reactions: auncut10in

While it is certainly not the only size I appreciate, larger than average is a different kind of pleasure for me during PiV sex. Length (to a point) more than girth. Cervix bumping among other kinds of pleasure, yes please.

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big dicks are just great. And I find the men that have them more confident. Sometimes cocky LOL, but in my experience glad to find one who likes IT.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Many things, but one example would be how big dicks move in a certain way that only they can when semi-hard and their "owners" walk around.

Exactly. The way a big flaccid sways and/or bounces when the guy moves can be very exciting to watch.