what is it about red wine???

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, that would explain your antagonistic post earlier. After the first glass you've become a "mean & nasty" drunk. A bottle into it and I can imagine that you actually think you've become more intriguing, knowledgeable and sophisticated by ingestion & consumption ? I might suggest you sober up, and maybe come back here when you can be a more civilized human being ?

Unlike yourself I am and remain knowledgeable and sophisticated regardless if I choose to drink or not.
Some people call this "breeding".
As for being civilized, I am alway the very model of civility, but like most decent people I refuse to suffer fools gladly.
You SIR are a fool of the very first water.
And let me ask you a question.
How does it feel to be the most disliked poster on this entire board?
Your sheer lack of life expericence is painfully evident in every post you make.
There is a saying, and I think this applies to you on almost every level....
Better to be thought a fool, than to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
(Though in your case it may be far too late for that)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May, I pour you another glass, love ? :biggrin1:

Well, that would explain your antagonistic post earlier. After the first glass you've become a "mean & nasty" drunk. A bottle into it and I can imagine that you actually think you've become more intriguing, knowledgeable and sophisticated by ingestion & consumption somehow ? I might suggest you sober up, and maybe come back here when you can be a more civilized human being ?

Whoa...WTF, Sybil?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
10IT: so that warm, feeling of numbness in my hands and cheeks is a result of the dilation of blood vessels? dilated blood vessels, mean more blood flow.. more blood flow - more sensation...ah the heightened pulse is explained.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
10IT: so that warm, feeling of numbness in my hands and cheeks is a result of the dilation of blood vessels? dilated blood vessels, mean more blood flow.. more blood flow - more sensation...ah the heightened pulse is explained.

Vasodilation is partially responsible for the warm, flushed feeling in your skin, but the tingling sensations and quickened pulse are more attributable to the effects of the ethanol on neurotransmitters in your amygdala, particularly gamma-aminobutyric acid.

Organic chemistry is interesting academically...but red wine (or tequila, or vodka) are much better suited for orgasmic chemistry. So, pour yourself another and let your fingers do the walking. :wink:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Vasodilation is partially responsible for the warm, flushed feeling in your skin, but the tingling sensations and quickened pulse are more attributable to the effects of the ethanol on neurotransmitters in your amygdala, particularly gamma-aminobutyric acid.

Organic chemistry is interesting academically...but red wine (or tequila, or vodka) are much better suited for orgasmic chemistry. So, pour yourself another and let your fingers do the walking. :wink:

dude - you would so be an entertaining drunk.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unlike yourself I am and remain knowledgeable and sophisticated regardless if I choose to drink or not.
Some people call this "breeding".
As for being civilized, I am alway the very model of civility, but like most decent people I refuse to suffer fools gladly.
You SIR are a fool of the very first water.
And let me ask you a question.
How does it feel to be the most disliked poster on this entire board?
Your sheer lack of life experience is painfully evident in every post you make.
There is a saying, and I think this applies to you on almost every level....
Better to be thought a fool, than to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
(Though in your case it may be far too late for that)

Good to see you have such a high opinion of yourself ? Most "disliked poster" ? Have you conducted a formal survey on this ? Or should we just take your word for it ? I didn't realize you were giving out Nobel peace prizes for content ? Wow, a popularity contest ?

You don't suffer fools, yet you ask who you consider to be the "village idiot" a question ? Go Figure ?

From Australia your profile indicates ? Yes settled as an English "penal" colony, I'm certain that inbreeding amongst criminals improves the lot ? Much like any other inbreeding generally improves the gene pool ? Sorry to burst your bubble on that one, you might have similar accents as those who settled the region, but understand and make no mistake, they brought your ancestors to Australia because your ancestors were unrefined and social miscreants.

You might want to take your own advice on that about proving yourself and erasing all doubt that you are a fool ?

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Besides others observing the argument may not be able to discern which one is the idiot ?"

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is quite hilarious is that you can't fault me with my aguments but throw my lack of sobreity in my face as a means of rebuttal.
But remember this milk toast.
Even in my impaired state I out witt, out argue you.
My responses are better crafted and delivered.
And in your sober state cry out I'm nasty!
Looking at the way the ledger is balanced Milk toast, if I was to put money on the out come of an agrument between you and myself in our respective states of being...I'd put money on me.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Good to see you have such a high opinion of yourself ? Most "disliked poster" ? Have you conducted a formal survey on this ? Or should we just take your word for it ? I didn't realize you were giving out Nobel peace prizes for content ? Wow, a popularity contest ?

You don't suffer fools, yet you ask who you consider to be the "village idiot" a question ? Go Figure ?

From Australia your profile indicates ? Yes settled as an English "penal" colony, I'm certain that inbreeding amongst criminals improves the lot ? Much like any other inbreeding generally improves the gene pool ? Sorry to burst your bubble on that one, you might have similar accents as those who settled the region, but understand and make no mistake, they brought your ancestors to Australia because your ancestors were unrefined and social miscreants.

You might want to take your own advice on that about proving yourself and erasing all doubt that you are a fool ?

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Besides others observing the argument may not be able to discern which one is the idiot ?"

you're not a fun drunk, bubba. let it go.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is quite hilarious is that you can't fault me with my aguments but throw my lack of sobreity in my face as a means of rebuttal.
But remember this milk toast.
Even in my impaired state I out witt, out argue you.
My responses are better crafted and delivered.
And in your sober state cry out I'm nasty!
Looking at the way the ledger is balanced Milk toast, if I was to put money on the out come of an agrument between you and myself in our respective states of being...I'd put money on me.

Even more amusing, the only weapon in your arsenal seems to be name calling ("milk toast" and you have to use it twice for some kind of special effect, like it scores a point for you every time you use it in a sentence.) ? Lack of sobriety ? Call it what it really is, you're in a drunken stupor.

Wow, just because you claim victory, you must have won and are the self declared winner ? How do you keep score ? No, sober you aren't any more worthy of putting up a fight than you are polluted on wine. Don't bet your retirement savings on yourself, even if your state of being does improve somehow. There's a reason you are getting plastered, I speculate it's because even you really don't even like yourself ? Look, your life, it's like your drink/glass/bottle, empty !

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodnes little man it took you a full hour to come up with that trifling little response?
You must be burning up the band width looking up google for all that correct spelling!
Does you Mommy know you are up so late?
And oh look the puppy has milk teeth and has decided to use them?
Excuse me while I throw a sorrowful glance in your general direction.
You might be mommys blonde, blue eyed hope and a member of the school debating team but let me inject some cold reality into your little delusional, alternative universe you inhabit,
You are dealing with adults Milk toast and you are trying to punch above your weight.
Your argument lacks substance and cognitive reasoning.
They are shallow and are devoid of any real life experience and depth.
It wouldn't suprise me in the least if you are just some virgin teenager who is trying his level best to present himself as an adult.
What the matter Milk toast..mummy and Daddy not give you enough attention so you have to demand it from strangers on the internet?
I am truely intrested, in spite myself, in knowing what makes pointless, human train wrecks, such as yourself tick?
But I dare say that question has yet to be answered by the many professionals that have been brought in to help you with you numerious issues.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodnes little man it took you a full hour to come up with that trifling little response?
You must be burning up the band width looking up google for all that correct spelling!
Does you Mommy know you are up so late?
And oh look the puppy has milk teeth and has decided to use them?
Excuse me while I throw a sorrowful glance in your general direction.
You might be mommys blonde, blue eyed hope and a member of the school debating team but let me inject some cold reality into your little delusional, alternative universe you inhabit,
You are dealing with adults Milk toast and you are trying to punch above your weight.
Your argument lacks substance and cognitive reasoning.
They are shallow and are devoid of any real life experience and depth.
It wouldn't suprise me in the least if you are just some virgin teenager who is trying his level best to present himself as an adult.
What the matter Milk toast..mummy and Daddy not give you enough attention so you have to demand it from strangers on the internet?
I am truely intrested, in spite myself, in knowing what makes pointless, human train wrecks, such as yourself tick?
But I dare say that question has yet to be answered by the many professionals that have been brought in to help you with you numerious issues.

Why don't you pour yourself back into that pathetic little bottle you opened to escape reality from and get that professional help you feel so inclined to allude to as incapable of determining what my malfunction is. I'm not the alcoholic here, really, a grown adult finishing off an entire bottle and starting another ? Probably drinking alone, which is even more sad. Go ahead let it out, all of this is probably because your mommy & daddy didn't love you or hold you long enough. Boo Freaking Hoo, what's your excuse tonight ? Had a hard week ?

"Your argument lacks substance and cognitive reasoning."

Your entire diatribe lacks substance and reasoning, you're a whack job !

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope..sorry Milk toast,
You are still unconvincing.
You still lack finesse.
God help the debating team if you are the best that they can present.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From Australia your profile indicates ?

You're picking a bit of someone's profile as the basis of some remarkably stupid, sweeping generalization of their character? And not even directly, but tangentially through their lineage? Oh, that's just rich.

Heaven forbid someone take a look at your cartoon avatar and surmise that you're a socially retarded computer geek living in his parents' house, cynically sniping at women online in an unconscious expression of unresolved anger over his inability to interact with them in reality. Or speculate on the unlikelihood of your ever having been naked with a live woman...or that you would know what to do if you were.

Glass houses, kid.

Now kindly piss off...you're ruining a perfectly good tempranillo.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're picking a bit of someone's profile as the basis of some remarkably stupid, sweeping generalization of their character? And not even directly, but tangentially through their lineage? Oh, that's just rich.

Heaven forbid someone take a look at your cartoon avatar and surmise that you're a socially retarded computer geek living in his parents' house, cynically sniping at women online in an unconscious expression of unresolved anger over his inability to interact with them in reality. Or speculate on the unlikelihood of your ever having been naked with a live woman...or that you would know what to do if you were.

Glass houses, kid.

Now kindly piss off...you're ruining a perfectly good tempranillo.

Anyone ask you what you thought about anything ? I surely didn't. You want to enjoy your tempranillo, don't read my posts, that should solve it for you, shouldn't it ? As for your condescending tone, bet your nutz aren't that big in person ? Everyone's got beer/wine muscles on the internet. When I want to know what you think I'll address you directly about it. Otherwise you can assume I pretty much don't care what runs thru your mind and gets translated to a keyboard. I'm not your kid, I come from better stock !

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How long did you have to search google Milk Toast before you found the definition of "Tempranillo"?
I dare say now that you have learnt it, we will see it sprinkled liberally through your next rash of unfortunate postings?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long did you have to search google Milk Toast before you found the definition of "Tempranillo"?
I dare say now that you have learnt it, we will see it sprinkled liberally through your next rash of unfortunate postings?

That's rich considering that you've never posted a single word, much less anything else google-worthy. What else do you have, surely you've got better than to post what another posted about ?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone ask you what you thought about anything ? I surely didn't. You want to enjoy your tempranillo, don't read my posts, that should solve it for you, shouldn't it ? As for your condescending tone, bet your nutz aren't that big in person ? Everyone's got beer/wine muscles on the internet. When I want to know what you think I'll address you directly about it. Otherwise you can assume I pretty much don't care what runs thru your mind and gets translated to a keyboard. I'm not your kid, I come from better stock !

Perhaps you didn't address me directly, but given the public nature of these forums that's a pretty asinine point of equivocation to raise. The stupidity is further intensified by the fact that you were neither directly addressed, nor your opinions solicited, either.

Evidently, you were unsatisfied with the lack of attention being paid your prattle and you felt it acceptable to take a schizophrenic swipe at someone with no apparent provocation. In so doing, you painted a big, fat bullseye on your flabby belly...so whether or not you think you've asked for it, I'm carving a chunk out of your chubby butt and feeding it to you.

Again, I entreat you to fuck off. I'm certain there are some gamer or kernel or automotive forums where you'd feel much more among your element, and where the denizens are more apt to bother with anything you have to say. Around here, you're a minor, momentary nuisance to the grown ups...nothing more.