what is it about size queen females.....

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
Jay-Z is well known to be very hung. She could have her pick of successful guys and picked him (he doesn't have looks or the body). I bet his huge dick played a role since she does care about size.

In these days of celebrity worship, publicity agents and photoshop, I am always suspect when a celebrity is well known to be hung. If a big reason why Beyonce hooked up with Jay-Z is because of his cock, she has got real problems.

For me the perfect woman would be red haired, tight body, not too many freckles and a huge rack. But she also has to be compassionate, smart, caring, classy and flat out have her act together.

I am friends with a woman, who frames my artwork, who, physcially, is my perfect fantasy. Last year I was picking up some paintings she framed for me as gifts. I gave her a hug and wished her Merry Christmas. She gave me a real tight hug back. She was braless and I could feel the heat and fullness of those magnificent breasts for the first time. My cock started to stir and when she felt my bulge starting to rapidly grow she pushed her leg against my cock and whispered "wow" into my ear. I was so turned on and ready to go for it, but before I made my next move, I thought about the constant smell of cigarettes on her clothes, the fact that it was 10AM and she was already having her first of many glasses of wine for the day. I thought about the hours I have already invested listening to her talk about her depression, her asshole boyfirends and how her business sucks. Fortunately, my other brain kicked into gear and I was able to pull back and awkwardly talk my way out of taking the situation to its illogical conclusion.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In these days of celebrity worship, publicity agents and photoshop, I am always suspect when a celebrity is well known to be hung. If a big reason why Beyonce hooked up with Jay-Z is because of his cock, she has got real problems.

For me the perfect woman would be red haired, tight body, not too many freckles and a huge rack. But she also has to be compassionate, smart, caring, classy and flat out have her act together.

I am friends with a woman, who frames my artwork, who, physcially, is my perfect fantasy. Last year I was picking up some paintings she framed for me as gifts. I gave her a hug and wished her Merry Christmas. She gave me a real tight hug back. She was braless and I could feel the heat and fullness of those magnificent breasts for the first time. My cock started to stir and when she felt my bulge starting to rapidly grow she pushed her leg against my cock and whispered "wow" into my ear. I was so turned on and ready to go for it, but before I made my next move, I thought about the constant smell of cigarettes on her clothes, the fact that it was 10AM and she was already having her first of many glasses of wine for the day. I thought about the hours I have already invested listening to her talk about her depression, her asshole boyfirends and how her business sucks. Fortunately, my other brain kicked into gear and I was able to pull back and awkwardly talk my way out of taking the situation to its illogical conclusion.

Other brain? I need to get me one of those...

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AND THATS A VERY BALLSY POST FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE ONE PICTURE IN HIS PROFILE.

Fallacy. That doesn't disprove anything he says about others.

Ad Hominem attacks are the weakest you can pull. You were going great until you decided to bolden and redden the weakest part of your whole argument, the part that you decided would be a great closer and ultimate finisher. Not so.

A guy with 4" could just as legitimately make the same generalizations about size queens. As could a guy with 9". Therefore his lack of pictures doesn't matter in the slightest. How on earth does his appearance have anything to do with it? An alien could be reading this site, looking at the galleries and wondering the same things. Doesn't make the alien right, but do you see what I'm getting at?

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fallacy. That doesn't disprove anything he says about others.

Ad Hominem attacks are the weakest you can pull. You were going great until you decided to bolden and redden the weakest part of your whole argument, the part that you decided would be a great closer and ultimate finisher. Not so.

A guy with 4" could just as legitimately make the same generalizations about size queens. As could a guy with 9". Therefore his lack of pictures doesn't matter in the slightest. How on earth does his appearance have anything to do with it? An alien could be reading this site, looking at the galleries and wondering the same things. Doesn't make the alien right, but do you see what I'm getting at?

I wasnt talking about his dick I was talking about his face. If you are going to be walking around calling everyone ugly, you better be damn hot yourself. Let he who is without ugly cast the first stone.. or something like that...:biggrin1:

Please in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..

I can go on an on with my silly little idioms.

And I never said that statement proves or disproves anything.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
that the majority of them are late 30's to 40 year old housewives with big baggy bucket fannys with a face like a well skelped arse!

(Dont agree? Go look at some userprofiles on here! sorry if the truth hurts folks feelings but its gotta be said! Plus, you lot are the ones dictating your potential partner criteria to all of us so you must be able to accept that.)

You would think that all these women acting like they are on a higher level than us mere mortals,giving it large about "any man wishing to approach me better be packing at least 8-9" or they are just useless pieces of shit" would at least have the decency to exhibit the body and looks to back up such strong demands in a partner.

I mean they blatantly already have a self-indulgant streak to criticise men for what god gave them so personality isnt really a saving a grace!

I love seeing all these old, fat, crows gobbing off at me and my pals in the pub on a saturday night bragging that we "couldnt handle them" and we arent "big enough to fuck them properly".

Well excuse me miss "thing" but looks like your "big penis quest" may be a crappy disguise for you to fall back on to the REAL reason you aint getting any (certainly not from any handsome guys). You look like ass! Its nothing to do with knocking back everyone that has been hounding you for a date because they are all sub 8" in the pecker dept.

And another thing!!! Guaranteed none of these women would knock back your average cock in a real world situation :wink:

rant over......puts on hard hat
Fucking rights! Ha this guy said it better than I ever could... Not that I like to stereotype, because they all aren't as you have stated above... but when I read the post.. it was like a milk out of my nose snort. There is truth in jest of what GTS is saying. Thanks for pointing it out to me nj, you know my stance on this...
why not? size queens are pretty damn vocal and they dont care who they offend in the process?
Exactly. I find it's worse on the internet than in real life because there is little chance that they will meet the people offline, so offending them is no sweat off their backs.
oh come on! you saying you dont see a smack of truth in my post? You cant deny me!

The lack of female response tells me a few things....

1) They are still recovering from this reality check
2) They are desperately trying to think of something over analytical, condescending and dismissive to write back....but their shaking fingers aint letting them type
3) They are at the gym / buying new clothes/ applying loads of make up in a vain attempt to improve their picture galleries
4) They straight up know im right and are keeping their blaring big cock loving gobs shut :D

expect a post along the lines of " we dont feel the need to respond to such an inferior immature and obviously small-cocked man" :D
I was sleeping... and then I got private messaged a link... I don't need to improve my gallery... and your cock is plenty big enough for me thanks :)

luv2explore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's interesting how few comments have come from women on this question. Yet, I must disagree with the overall premise. I think most of these size queens are hot. But of course, having what I have, I tend to love women talking about size. Yet of course, what is more telling is how, when looking at the over all membership of LPSG, is that 90% of the members are guys. So I'm not guessing we are getting a true random sample of the lovely ladies out there, size queens or not.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
your woman is looking equally good Drift. I love her new red "eyepatch" underwear:
fat%20woman.jpg

:cool: I'd do her good. :smile:

You know, Goes Too Soon, you aren't going to live if you think only good looking chicks can fuck.

That isn't an orgasm - that's her worrying that her hair got out of place. :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool: I'd do her good. :smile:

You know, Goes Too Soon, you aren't going to live if you think only good looking chicks can fuck.

That isn't an orgasm - that's her worrying that her hair got out of place. :tongue:

OMG that's the funniest thing I've read all day (you're gonna make BigDuder jealous with that one)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GTS -- wow. You're certainly "hating" here. As far as I know, there are only 4 or 5 out and out size queens on this entire forum.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The reason fuck all women have responded to this thread so far is because the OP set it up so that any woman responding negatively to the thread would be open to ridiculing by him / his fanboys. Well ridicule away - I'm not sensitive. I'm also attractive and have a nice tight cunt, for what it is worth but then I'm not sure I'd describe myself as a size queen, so that may be irrelevant.

The OP seems to think all size queens are the fat slags from Viz. This is clearly not the case - Sure, that type of woman may humilate and embarass GTS and his friends, and make a fool of herself, down the local pub and that is kind of a shame - for everyone involved. But it has sweet FA to do with size queens. I think there are plenty of women on this site alone (Diamond, WildHoney spring to mind as extrovert examples) who disprove the OP's theories of unattractiveness and 'not getting any' because their standards are too high.

The OP is kind of funny, in his extremes of example and grotesque dark humour - but he's also, generally speaking, wrong.

Now - OP - you can post something witty, or maybe something so outrageously offensive it is funny, about me and I'll giggle along with everybody else. As I say - I don't really call myself a size queen. I prefer a bigger cock at the moment because that's what I have to play with - it's been so long since I had average or less that I really couldn't say whether it would please me or not - I used not have a problem with it - but I don't intend to change lovers so I guess that won't be something I'll be finding out anytime soon.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking rights! Ha this guy said it better than I ever could... Not that I like to stereotype, because they all aren't as you have stated above... but when I read the post.. it was like a milk out of my nose snort. There is truth in jest of what GTS is saying. Thanks for pointing it out to me nj, you know my stance on this... If I had known you had slinked back to the land of the little I wouldn't have PM'd you.:mad: Exactly. I find it's worse on the internet than in real life because there is little chance that they will meet the people offline, so offending them is no sweat off their backs.

I was sleeping... and then I got private messaged a link... I don't need to improve my gallery... and your cock is plenty big enough for me thanks :) Of course the OP's cock is big enough for you he's bigger than average he just isn't thick. We all know how you hate girth.:tongue:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
What is it about dudes that don't measure up in some way feel a need to put women down?
If they are that shallow, fuck 'em

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GTS, I am one of those middle-aged women...and I wouldn't come near you if you were the last man on earth and had a dick to die for. You come off as a mean-spirited jerk.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that the majority of them are late 30's to 40 year old housewives with big baggy bucket fannys with a face like a well skelped arse!

(Dont agree? Go look at some userprofiles on here! sorry if the truth hurts folks feelings but its gotta be said! Plus, you lot are the ones dictating your potential partner criteria to all of us so you must be able to accept that.)

You would think that all these women acting like they are on a higher level than us mere mortals,giving it large about "any man wishing to approach me better be packing at least 8-9" or they are just useless pieces of shit" would at least have the decency to exhibit the body and looks to back up such strong demands in a partner.

I mean they blatantly already have a self-indulgant streak to criticise men for what god gave them so personality isnt really a saving a grace!

I love seeing all these old, fat, crows gobbing off at me and my pals in the pub on a saturday night bragging that we "couldnt handle them" and we arent "big enough to fuck them properly".

Well excuse me miss "thing" but looks like your "big penis quest" may be a crappy disguise for you to fall back on to the REAL reason you aint getting any (certainly not from any handsome guys). You look like ass! Its nothing to do with knocking back everyone that has been hounding you for a date because they are all sub 8" in the pecker dept.

And another thing!!! Guaranteed none of these women would knock back your average cock in a real world situation :wink:

rant over......puts on hard hat

ROFL LMFAO :biggrin1:

34dbbb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello!first you are an asshole. not all us women that are 30-50 on this sight are here just for you. any woman that has any respect for her self will not post free pictures just for you to see.im 40 im sexy im 5ft tall 120 lbs.with 34ds.maybe you shouldnt be at the pub listening to assholes.or maybe its you thats the problem that you think were all sluts.. or braggerts . i have no problem with a man that is smaller than 8.and im talking from experience before i was married.ive been with him for 20yrs .hes 8 .i did not cheat on him until he did to me.we are still married but separeded for 2 yrs.if im attracted to a man or or lord forbid id love him size does not matter! thats my opinion!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men get older, fat and ugly too. But does that stop them from demanding young, slim but busty hotties? :rolleyes:

Yeah lets start a forum for women who are too slim and busty where fat old guys can come to hang out but tirelessly get harassed by the girls via PM. Yet the old men can be as rude and crude as they want (i.e unless your under 100lbs and over a double-D dont even bother PMing me.)

yeah that would work...
:fing26: