what is it about size queen females.....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say you had a small cock GTS. I said you were angry and had a small cock. You're also bitter, ignorant and stupid. Bet you're a hit with the ladies :biggrin1:

It's silly that you come here berating women who like big cocks. It's like going to measurection just to feel you have a big cock. Or do you do that too? :rolleyes:

You have an ugly personality GTS. So I'll make an ill informed, sweeping statement and say you're an ugly bastard. Therefore you have no place to insult other people, most of all women.

But if threads such as this are the only way you can feel good about yourself I feel sorry for you. For a second. Then I laugh and shake my head. One word for you GTS: pathetic.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh Kisses and a GOLD star for you Scared Little Boy!!!
MWAW!!!
How sweet of you to defend our right to choose.
Guys with that sort of attitude would be most welcome in my bed.
Don't ever change!!
Dragonfly

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah well done mate you really told me...big gold star and all that. Hell mum may even let you stay up past 10 for bein such a good little soldier. But lets face it your wasting your time trying to play superhero because she isnt ACTUALLY going to fuck you...you know that right? Ok good. Then piss off and let grown ups chat ok? Thank you

Make all the comments you like about my character my looks my poor poor girlfriend blah blah blah. You can also try your best to twist the topic of this thread like some have so vainly tried...you wont confuse the issue.

The majority of women giving it large are dour faced old munters..end of.
No amount of slagging you can give will make you younger or better looking!!

Sorry ladies, if you want to talk the talk - by definition dictating to men the quality of their physical appearance by penis size
then at least walk the walk - back up your goddess attitude with a face and body to match....

thats the point of this topic and dont anyone get it twisted

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second of all - Showoff, you were the first to PM me and give me basically an e-mail high 5 over my post, and you referred to the women as "hags" so dont start trying to show me up now as soon as theres an audience you little turncoat fucker.
"you are 100% absolutely correct! but Im going to let the hags respond before I jump in."
Did you read any of my posts.. did you understand them? I agree with alot of what you said.. I just dont think it encapsulates all the women here.
Here dumbass let me repost it for you
I think your statement was a bit general.. Do I agree somewhat with what you said.. yes. There are some snotty women on here and their attitude really sucks, (if youre not big, fuckoff)

Here let me simplify it for you a bit more to help you understand,
Do I agree somewhat with what you said.. yes.)
your post, I agree with certain points
Has it sunk in yet you angry little prick? Read, think, and read again before you open your dumbass mouth.

my post was nothing more then telling you how you said it was wrong is the same thing that Qua? did to me in a later post.

Im still waiting for the women I was expecting to reply (ie the hags) to jump in. This is exactly what I was referring to, you dont like all (not the majority) the women here... I only think its true of only a few of them.

:bryce:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Psychology Today: Men's bodies--the survey
"Women who rated themselves as more attractive were particularly concerned with larger size. Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average," 64 percent cared strongly or moderately about penis width, and 54 percent cared about penis length. Women who rated their own looks as average were about 20 percentage points lower."

The above is to address your opening post about majority, in which I don't think you're correct. Your mind isn't being objective. Selective memory is too typical, as I hear unobjective words, and read unobjective posts, constantly. There is nothing to support your stance concerning majority. Can you back it up better? If anything, based on the study above, the majority are above average looking, or at least probably not what you contend. I'm an observant person. Where I stand out from the crowd is that I always have objectivity in mind (which causes many to disagree with me since often what I say is not completely politically correct and pcness forms the usual bandwagon that takes shots at me).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Sorry ladies, if you want to talk the talk - by definition dictating to men the quality of their physical appearance by penis size
then at least walk the walk - back up your goddess attitude with a face and body to match....

thats the point of this topic and dont anyone get it twisted

I think you are a bit obsessed with body image.

By your own definitions, your wife should be with me, not you.

Best looking woman does not equal best fuck.

Best woman's body does not equal best fuck.

Biggest dick does not equal best fuck.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I am not mistaken, psychologically, most young women are uncomfortable with their bodies; it works that way in both cases. Young males / females, as they get older, gain more confidence in what they have; men just tend to look at the physical confidence ( The caretaking of the body ) and women the psychological confidence ( The caretaking of the mind and social issues ) thus young women like older men and vice versa.

Furthermore your data superlarge is definitely worthless; it gives no age group so for all we know you could be talking solely about strippers and sex professionals; it gives almost nothing more than random numbers ( proving the Majority by the way ) in account to women in general with no connotation to anything solid or valid.

Your info has no controls, too many variables, and overall has the consistency of water through a sieve.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
If I am not mistaken, psychologically, most young women are uncomfortable with their bodies; it works that way in both cases. Young males / females, as they get older, gain more confidence in what they have; men just tend to look at the physical confidence ( The caretaking of the body ) and women the psychological confidence ( The caretaking of the mind and social issues ) thus young women like older men and vice versa.

Furthermore your data superlarge is definitely worthless; it gives no age group so for all we know you could be talking solely about strippers and sex professionals; it gives almost nothing more than random numbers ( proving the Majority by the way ) in account to women in general with no connotation to anything solid or valid.

Your info has no controls, too many variables, and overall has the consistency of water through a sieve.

Did you even read it? Look at the very beginning of the article on page 1. It gives age, race, sex preference, etc. You've got to do better than that if you're going to auto reject my info. The magazine has some credibility to it, no? Now that I've shown you it gives the detail you called for do you still completely reject it? Also, my linking it was to oppose his viewpoint on majority. You say it's worthless, but then you say it proved majority. So even if it hadn't given those details my linking it was justified since I specifically said it was in reference to his majority viewpoint.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a great thread. I joined LPSG primarily because I was interested in big cocks, and in other people's reactions to them & comments about them.
I'm getting what I was looking for, but in addition there's an entertainment factor I never expected; the good-natured trading of witty (preferably not too hostile) insults really tickles my funny bone. I'm also impressed by the thoughtfulness which goes into many of the posts.

I've pretty much spent the past hour reading this thread. Thanks for getting my day off to a good start, guys & gals.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys, lets not stress over this. Lets just be damned honest.

The majority of women particularly on this forum, that squawk and scream about wanting nothing but huge cocks and nothing else will do, do not seem to be particularly endowed in the looks department.
I just find it a bit contradictive that women who did not get all the supermodel genes from birth appear so adament that their partners must be so damned perfect.

I dont believe these women would say no to any type of penis. I think they are just bored horny housewives who use the whole "your cock must be this big.." fantasy thing to substitute a lack of real world action.

Let me ask you.. if your date was a marine just returning home for xmas from defending your country in afghanistan, cold tired and looking forward to a bit of female company, even if you are a bit old and frumpy...are you telling me you would turn this man down because he wouldnt make the grade to YOUR standards??

It just sounds so sad to me

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great thread. I joined LPSG primarily because I was interested in big cocks, and in other people's reactions to them & comments about them.
I'm getting what I was looking for, but in addition there's an entertainment factor I never expected; the good-natured trading of witty (preferably not too hostile) insults really tickles my funny bone. I'm also impressed by the thoughtfulness which goes into many of the posts.

I've pretty much spent the past hour reading this thread. Thanks for getting my day off to a good start, guys & gals.

Well said Whabb and welcome to the forum.

I think too many women get a power trip on this sight because they think they have an advantage over men by playing a size matters card. Its all too easy in this day and age to quickly shatter a mans confidence for fun by dismissing his penis as "not big enough".
Every now and then i think its fair to remind them that they too are only humans and certainly have their own physical shortcomings. ;) I dont have a problem being outspoken or blunt and hey , isnt that exactly what size queens say to defend their own outspoken views?

and a paaartriiidggge in a peaaaar treeeeeeeeeeee :smile:

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say anyone stupid enough to marry you has to be a shallow slapper with the attention span of a piece of 2x4 whose only interests would be cosmetics and what footballers wives are wearing .

I wonder what would be considered the "sadder act". A girl who likes make up and reading a magazine admiring what women in the headlines are wearing or a woman in her 40's having a self indulgant rant on the internet about needing big cocks up her old rancid fanny in order to feel good about her life.

I rest my case. Act your age grandma, stop getting your arse out on the PC and maybe go see what life is like outside the house

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
As a swipe at size queens, you started out implying size queens in general and I've provide good reason that you aren't correct. Now, neverthe less, you post it in bold print that the MAJORITY (though you did in small print throw in this forum in order to cloud/disguise your complete rejection of the psychology today link) despite my posting. So my posts and linking have bounced right off you, as it becomes clear you are speaking from some sort of rage. I'm done with this thread. I don't usually like to take shots at penis size like has been done already to you. And I'm not exactly about to do that. However, you did mention a chick once calling you small. Are you sure you know how to measure properly. I don't know you and it has become quite evident that many guys indeed do not know how to properly measure (when they aren't outright lying). Improper measuring can add anywhere from 1/4", several inches, and anywhere inbetween. I only bring this up because you seem so enraged by the rejection of size queens. You are determined that the majoirty must be ugly. That seems to indicate you have an ax to grind with size queens period. You are going to label the majority as ugly even if that isn't likely the case. Also, if you aren't good looking then you are being hypocritical and in my book that is the ugliest form there is. Older women are beautiful in their own way. You can't see that and I'm through here.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When was the last time anyone here got off the computer long enough to go out. The last bar i went to there were way more older dudes or dweebs praying on anything that moved. Please no one take offense to this, but the guys shani and i saw would have taken home a drag queen if they could.

The one thing that was 100% clear was that the woman definatly had the advantage when it came to hooking up, everytime you`d see someone hook up the guy would be acting like goofy, stumbling to please.

And of course you have couples that`s the norm, chances are they`re out with another couple.
Any player knows that couples are offbounds unless they let you into their world.

When singles are caught up in a room of couples they panic and either leave for a bar with a more desperate atmosphere so they know their chances of hooking up are greatly increased or they will try and grab whatever is available just to fit in.

They are so often possesed to hook up they`ll chance drinking 20 long island ice teas and a dui to make the event a pleasurable one, always carefull to run for their lives before the sunrise of truth for fear of what they have become and the depths they have gone in their pursuit of happiness in their alcoholic drunken stupor.

But thats just the tip of the iceburg, look at all the rap videos with guys so ugly you could make pumpkin cookies with their faces, and the fly hot babes that are in their videos, if that`s the only way they can be around gorgeous woman than i truly feel sad for them, because when the video shoot is over and done so are the laddies.

I know their are always two sides to every story,
i could go on but it seems pointless.

lafever:cool:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just find it odd that people are still taken back by big dick convo on a big dick site.

This obvious point gets forgotten quite frequently. Very sad indeed.

Let me ask you.. if your date was a marine just returning home for xmas from defending your country in afghanistan, cold tired and looking forward to a bit of female company, even if you are a bit old and frumpy...are you telling me you would turn this man down because he wouldnt make the grade to YOUR standards??
Yes. And have done. My standards being based on more factors than just penis size.
You can't be suggesting that anyone give this poor soldier a gratitude fuck can you? Is he attractive? Courteous? An interesting conversationalist? If not it really doesn't matter what he's packing between the legs, he can hump his 'me so horny' sob story elsewhere.

old rancid fanny

See this is where you just become a dick. No size implied, just a dick.

KYKatgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who said huge cock equals perfect? Having a huge cock in no way makes a man perfect. That is just one of many qualities that "size queens" look for in a man. We want what most people want (companionship, compatibility, attractiveness, stability, ect) plus a little extra down there. I don't think it's any different than men who prefer blondes or women who prefer tall men or any other preference.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fucking rights! Ha this guy said it better than I ever could... Not that I like to stereotype, because they all aren't as you have stated above... but when I read the post.. it was like a milk out of my nose snort. There is truth in jest of what GTS is saying. Thanks for pointing it out to me nj, you know my stance on this... If I had known you had slinked back to the land of the little I wouldn't have PM'd you.:mad: Exactly. I find it's worse on the internet than in real life because there is little chance that they will meet the people offline, so offending them is no sweat off their backs.

I was sleeping... and then I got private messaged a link... I don't need to improve my gallery... and your cock is plenty big enough for me thanks :) Of course the OP's cock is big enough for you he's bigger than average he just isn't thick. We all know how you hate girth.:tongue:

*shrieks* AHA the girth :p
Men get older, fat and ugly too. But does that stop them from demanding young, slim but busty hotties? :rolleyes:

Fancy that thought... marry young :p

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. I have a nice normal 7x6.2" plonker that is plenty for my missus of 4 years. (shes 20 and a model so i couldnt be happier).

i was going to say GTS kind of has a point about some (not all) women but then i saw this line of bullshit and decided i can't really back anything he says up.