what is it about size queen females.....

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who said huge cock equals perfect? Having a huge cock in no way makes a man perfect. That is just one of many qualities that "size queens" look for in a man. We want what most people want (companionship, compatibility, attractiveness, stability, ect) plus a little extra down there. I don't think it's any different than men who prefer blondes or women who prefer tall men or any other preference.

Very true, by the way are you for real? Are there really beautifull asian woman in kansas? Or are you just pulling our cocks?

lafever:cool:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fancy that thought... marry young :p

Well, according to the line of thinking displayed here, a hottie marrying young would not be secure in the marriage - as soon as she hit 30 or gained a bit of weight he'd be divorcing her for the newest, younger hottie.

Besides, some of us didn't get the luxury of marrying young. I have never been proposed to or even been close to it. My one LTR guy may have proposed to me if he'd been able to keep a job, though. (He even said as much).

I am SO sick of the "If a woman wants a guy with a large penis she'd better have a beautiful face and a hot body" attitude. There are many of those women with beautiful faces and hot bodies who prefer average men, you know. Those of us who prefer big guys usually do so because WE are "deeper" built than the average woman, and that has NOTHING to do with our facial looks or body shape. And often we don't realize this until we are in our 30s.

I realize that some of the guys here are younger and all, but putting down us "older" women is not becoming. You will become older yourself, you know.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1163421[/B]]i just read this whole thread. i hate to say it, but GTS is right.

:tool: :bash: :mad: You,off my planet! :twak::angryfire2::suspect::rocketwhore::cussing2::261::poke::chairshot::BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim::asshole2::bluboomteamenforcer

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tool: :bash: :mad: You,off my planet! :twak::angryfire2::suspect::rocketwhore::cussing2::261::poke::chairshot::BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim::asshole2::bluboomteamenforcer

Oh play nice, i think we are all tools to some degree, i don`t mind admitting it myself.

lafever:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why has nobody stated the obvious? :confused: GTS is living on another planet if he thinks that his 7x6.2 inch dick is normal or even average!

This is LPSG, the Large Penis Support Group. You do not get to pick and choose who gets to support the large penises. I notice you don't have a problem with the fat, old, balding, gay men who love big cocks. What's up with that? :confused:

I hope you are cut GTS; because you and those who think like you are a waste of perfectly good skin. That's right, IMO there is no sense wasting a perfectly good foreskin on an ignorant jackass.

I don't like you being on my planet, breathing my air. You may leave now, be gone. :cool:
:BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim:​

Originally Posted by GTS [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
I have a nice normal 7x6.2" plonker that is plenty for my missus of 4 years. (shes 20 and a model so i couldnt be happier).

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why has nobody stated the obvious? :confused: GTS is living on another planet if he thinks that his 7x6.2 inch dick is normal or even average!

This is LPSG, the Large Penis Support Group. You do not get to pick and choose who gets to support the large penises. I notice you don't have a problem with the fat, old, balding, gay men who love big cocks. What's up with that? :confused:

I hope you are cut GTS; because you and those who think like you are a waste of perfectly good skin. That's right, IMO there is no sense wasting a perfectly good foreskin on an ignorant jackass.

I don't like you being on my planet, breathing my air. You may leave now, be gone. :cool:
:BoomSmilie_anim::BoomSmilie_anim:​

Originally Posted by GTS [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
I have a nice normal 7x6.2" plonker that is plenty for my missus of 4 years. (shes 20 and a model so i couldnt be happier).

It's that old double standard that is very apparent here. Gay men who are size queens are OK, but women who are size queens are not. :mad:

I don't go on sites for, say, busty women and complain that men there would not be attracted to me. I don't need that kind of grief. I don't know that there is a site like that, but if there was, I simply wouldn't go there! And I don't go on sites for young women. (although I would go on sites for older women/younger men...)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What I'm failing to understand is why any of you give a flying fuck what this GTS character thinks.

He has an opinion - he's aired it dressed up in some rather 'florid' language. We disagree. World keeps turning. Check your noses, ladies, I think you'll find there's no skin missing.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Who said huge cock equals perfect? Having a huge cock in no way makes a man perfect. That is just one of many qualities that "size queens" look for in a man. We want what most people want (companionship, compatibility, attractiveness, stability, ect) plus a little extra down there. I don't think it's any different than men who prefer blondes or women who prefer tall men or any other preference.

The big penis preference is fine, but I have a real problem with women who are prejudiced against men who aren't tall! :tongue:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thread seems to be losing some steam.

The I will reinvigorate it with ANGRY SMILIES!!! :mad: :23: :censored: :headache: :tapedshut: :headache: :argue: :banghead2: :bryce: :pat: :disappointed: :twak: :spam: :spank: :angryfire2: :bling1: :ban: :firedevil: :wtf: :moon: :booty: :eek:fftopic: :grumpy: :why: :rocketwhore: :sucks: :nono: :puke: :lame: :damnit: :cussing2: :Flush: :crucified: :blackeye: :261: :sigh1: :damnit1: :madfawk: :fuckyou2: :drillsergeant: :rippedhand: :BoomSmilie_anim: :devil-smiley-017: :shot: :3822733875wackit: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The big penis preference is fine, but I have a real problem with women who are prejudiced against men who aren't tall! :tongue:

Define not tall. :confused: Statistically the average American male height is 5'10". As a neurogeneticist you should know that some men will be taller than 5'10" and some men will be shorter than 5'10".

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was going to say GTS kind of has a point about some (not all) women but then i saw this line of bullshit and decided i can't really back anything he says up.

I don't really believe him about that either, but whether or not it's true is irrelevant to his argument.

The problem is, his argument is predicated on something that, from what I can tell, doesn't exist on this forum: older women who are "demanding" a big cock and who reject any man who doesn't measure up. Where are those women? Sure, there are some women here who've stated a genuine preference, but I can't remember any posts that weren't obvious trolls in which women said that men with average-sized cocks are worthless. Now, if he provided a link to several examples (since he contends that it's the majority of older women here), he might have something to complain about. And he might be right, for all I know -- I just haven't seen any evidence of the behavior he describes.

Oh, and superlarge, keep in mind that the article you linked to that putatively proved attractive women prefer larger penises was self-reported; that is, it said that women who rated themselves as attractive put more emphasis on penis size, not necessarily women who are considered attractive by objective observers. Sure, there's no doubt some overlap, but it's not unreasonable to assume that women who consider themselves attractive may have inflated egos, and that, rather than their attractiveness, is what's causing them to demand big dicks.

Again, I'm not saying the survey is totally wrong, but it's hardly slam-dunk proof of anything.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Define not tall. :confused: Statistically the average American male height is 5'10". As a neurogeneticist you should know that some men will be taller than 5'10" and some men will be shorter than 5'10".

Well, I'm 5'9". That would be "not tall".

Then again, I was being facetious. :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
????!!!!

It's a lie that the majority of women here are size queens. Not even close. I won't name them, but there are less than 5 size queens here that I know of.

- - - - - - - -

Earlier, I said this was a hating thread, but I've changed my mind. This thread is pathetic.

I really don't understand why the OP feels compelled as to speak with such malice. And his comments about women in general -- YIKES!!

I am not a size queen, but I see nothing wrong with it if someone wants to be one. I don't always agree with the TONE of some of the posts made by size queens, but it's their life, their rules. It's stupid to get in a lather about their comments. They're not harming anyone or saying hateful things about males who don't Measure Up.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GTS: I love you.

that the majority of them are late 30's to 40 year old housewives with big baggy bucket fannys with a face like a well skelped arse!

(Dont agree? Go look at some userprofiles on here! sorry if the truth hurts folks feelings but its gotta be said! Plus, you lot are the ones dictating your potential partner criteria to all of us so you must be able to accept that.)

You would think that all these women acting like they are on a higher level than us mere mortals,giving it large about "any man wishing to approach me better be packing at least 8-9" or they are just useless pieces of shit" would at least have the decency to exhibit the body and looks to back up such strong demands in a partner.

I mean they blatantly already have a self-indulgant streak to criticise men for what god gave them so personality isnt really a saving a grace!

I love seeing all these old, fat, crows gobbing off at me and my pals in the pub on a saturday night bragging that we "couldnt handle them" and we arent "big enough to fuck them properly".

Well excuse me miss "thing" but looks like your "big penis quest" may be a crappy disguise for you to fall back on to the REAL reason you aint getting any (certainly not from any handsome guys). You look like ass! Its nothing to do with knocking back everyone that has been hounding you for a date because they are all sub 8" in the pecker dept.

And another thing!!! Guaranteed none of these women would knock back your average cock in a real world situation :wink:

rant over......puts on hard hat

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it was funny.

:: shrugs :: Crude humor is my thing.
Don't let it get to you too intense.

What I'm failing to understand is why any of you give a flying fuck what this GTS character thinks.

He has an opinion - he's aired it dressed up in some rather 'florid' language. We disagree. World keeps turning. Check your noses, ladies, I think you'll find there's no skin missing.