what is it about the prostate that makes stimulation of it feel so good?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's something i've always wondered, what about the prostate makes it feel so good when a cock rubs it?

does the prostate have lots of sexual nerves in it, like the penis?

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love milking my prostate. I love watching my soft cock give up the load of semen without and ejaculation. It feels like im cheating the system. I always save my load for a week or so to get the prostate fully loaded. I edge for hours to really get it bloated before I milk it. It gets so full and bloated I cant jack it anymore without having an accident, that's when I know its ready to milk. Time to strip that sperm out. I use a curved g-spot vibrator. I squat over a mirror and slide the vibrator in my ass. I curve it into the overloaded prostate and start massaging, stripping the the thick fluid downward. I can feel the semen move into my cock pipe after a few strokes of the vibrator. I try to hold it back a little bit until the volume of the semen cant be retained. That's when the first big bolt of thick white spermy goo oozes out of my soft penis and splatters out onto the mirror. What an awesome sight! The sight of the cum on the mirror fuels the horniness which makes more sperm bolt out. Since your not having an ejaculation the turn-on stays with you and builds even more. I milk for about 20 minutes and end up with a huge load of semen on the mirror. Much more fluid than if I had just jacked off and blown my load. It feels really good to strip the load this way. After the prostate milking session you have the option of blowing your load or staying charged up and turned on. Prostate milking is great for me. I love it. When I first started milking my prostate, years ago, I could only get a few drops of semen to come out. Over time, my technique has improved and I can now milk out huge loads of thick hot white gooey spermy semen. If your into sperm or have a sperm fetish this is a great way to enjoy it.