What is it exactly that we do with our big cocks?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by marriedasian, Dec 28, 2009.

1. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering what it is exactly that we do with our big cocks? I know there have been many threads started on various things that has been done or should be doing or why or etc., but i'd like to know what you do with it because it's big.

Kinda like if i had the ability to read peoples' minds, i'd be in court listening to thoughts, or in the adult shop listening to thoughts, or the strip club, or in the Victoria's Secrets store, etc...

For example... do you go prowling the internet ads looking for people who want to try a big cock? do you want to show as many women as possible what a big cock feels like? perhaps you do nothing and hide it most of the time? maybe you like to cam with people and show it off?

The idea is that since you got it, what have you been doing with it and why?

Makes me think of the old saying "with great power comes great responsibility"... but the big cock version.

Share your thoughts.

2. modest123

modest123 New Member

Mostly I just piss with it.

braalian likes this.
  3. Roudiest

Roudiest New Member

Albums:
    LOL hilarious thread.

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

Nothing. Just tuck it in my pants so that no one, except my lovers, can see what I have. You know, if you had a big cock and one of your friends knew about it, the words would spread like a wild fire; it is also embarrassing.

5. fergusonsmith

fergusonsmith Member

Albums:
    I use it to hail a cab. WTF? Who put the stupid in the water supply?

6. D_Bodacious Appetite

And all this time I thought it was for sex and pissing like a normal dick

7. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    I gonna go put my flame suit on...

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

If I had a big cock, I think I would use my awesome cock power to become a super hero. Fighting for truth justice and the American way.

Crimsonlurker and swoon like this.
  9. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Well, i just piss and have sex with it, what else is a dick for? :tongue:

But in honesty, being bigger down there gives me a bit more sexual confidence. And if i hold a right to show women what's it's like to have a fat cock. I know that sounds arrogant, but I guess it's a bit like how a good looking person has more confidence in dating than an ugly person would.

Another thing is being told I'm fat down there by women when we're about to get into our stuff is a bit of confidence booster, which leads on to my earlier point.

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's funny you would say that because I have a large penis and I am indeed a superhero...

11. D_Bodacious Appetite

greatest comment ever...

12. UnofficialGirl

UnofficialGirl New Member

slap bitches

13. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Conducting traffic. Tenderising meat. Snooker cue.

Standard stuff really.

swoon likes this.
  14. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Infrequent, fleeting reminders of its presence occasionally afford me a sly sense of superiority.

15. Honda Boy

Honda Boy New Member

Albums:
    well if i had a big cock i think i could find somethings to do with it. I would play with it i would probably show it to anyone who wants to see it, i would post pics of it online i would probably use it to make money some how there are lots of things you could do with a big cock if you just thought about it hard enough. i cam across this big cock online this guy seems to know what to do with his big cock
    Videos | TOMMY9x6 Big Dicked Amateur

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

mostly I just carry it around, piss with it, gets caught up in my pants once in awhile, gets cleaned a couple times a day . it has pleasured my wife for 33 years, and about 50 other women before her, helped give me 3 sons, and possibly 2 others.

17. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

Move it out of the way right before I cross my legs.

Use it as a rising-water early warning device when sitting on the toilet.

That's about it.

18. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whenever I'm in New York, I like to go to the Met, walk into the orchestra pit, lay on my back, unzip my fly, and whip my dick out; after which I conduct the symphony with my God-given baton. Bizet's Carmen is one of my fave's to do.

19. wnjcwjkk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My favorite thing to do with it is choosing my best photos and sending em to girls I'm talking to or texting with, not on the Internet, but girls I know in real life. I like the fact that I can choose the angle that makes it look the best, and control what they see as their first impression. I've managed to do it several times but not near as much as I'd like. Of course, I always wait until they ask about it, or I'll hint at it, feel them out, and get permission. A couple girls, I've thought about just sending it and being like "OMG, that last text was supposed to go to somebody else! But since it's already sent, whattaya thing? ;)" haha obviously I would never do that, though. That would be the quickest way to turn a girl off or freak her out, not to mention its kind of a sexual assault, in a way

One time, I did play a mean prank on a girl I was dating. She let me use her phone and I went in her Contacts and changed my name to another guy's that we mutually know, so that when I sent her a text, it would say "Nick Brown" or whatever his name was. Then I texted her, "Hey can I show you something?" And she said "Sure." And I sent a dick pic from an angle where she couldn't recognize straight off that it was mine. I was sitting in the room with her, saw her look at her phone, just to see if she would say something about it, and she was like "Oh my God, what the fuck?! Nick Brown just sent me a picture of his dick!" I let it linger for just a second, then bust out laughing and told her! Thinking about it, if you suspect your significant other of cheating with a specific person, change your number in their phone to that person's name. Sneaky, underhanded, and intrusive, but it could be an effective way to find out.

20. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bend it.
    Come with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted