No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apart from the heavy days of my menstrual cycle and the need for panty liners due to discharge - love it.

love to take care of and groom it. love to have it touched.
when I am excited about anything it tingles and gets wetter (cause it is always wet). thinking about the last time I had sex or even a guy I like will make me have a nice little spasm and my lips a little fuller.

I rub it just to feel how soft and smooth it is. When I was younger I wanted to see what it looked like, so I used a mirror. I loved what I saw.

Orgasms are amazing! In my experience, once I had sex I've never gotten off as hard without something inside. But prior to having sex I would have orgasms while sleeping.

The penis is a perfect fit. There are few things better than feeling one slip and work its way inside me. When having sex it gets hotter and makes my body move in perfect sync with my partner.

Mmm, when treated correctly, it purrs.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
it's great having a vagina. with this kind of equipment, i can get as many cocks as i want. on top of that, it's smooth to the touch and silky when it's wet. it's great to have a nice little love-button that can keep on going once its stimulated. i get to have multiple orgasms in a row, you'll never hear me complain about that. the best thing is how my vagina can stretch and mold itself around a nice hard cock, fitting like a hand to a glove. there's nothing else on earth like the feeling of having a cock thrusting inside.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the spirit of the other fine ladies:

I used to be embarassed of my vagina. I was entirely misled for some strange reason to think that guys didnt like tight vaginas. I think because i was a virgin when i thought this that i presumed because guys made fun of virgins that they didnt like the tightness of them, as if it was an inconvenience or something.

Now i've gotten in the habit of looking at it in the mirror frequently examining all crevices and opening up my lips and pulling back my hood and seeing my clit. I totally love it. There is nothing like when you are about to have a mind blowing orgasm- for the 7th time that evening and you've only been foreplaying for 20 minutes.

I adore the sensation of tugging on my pubic hair and feeling my husband between my legs and his ears tightly cupped on my thighs. Nothing feels as neat as a tongue stretched as far as it will possibly go inside of you.

Being stretched out by a thick cock is a sensation you crave when its not inside you and even long for the next day when you are a little sore. Having balls slap up against your ass while you take him deep is also memorable.

Even when menstruating, i'm reminded of the miraculous innerworkings of my body and feel at one with other women around the world because it's a process that is celebrated in other cultures. As silly as that sounds. But i do endure some of the horrible things that a period brings every few years and while i dread it, i also miss it because it shows me that my body is working in that area. I wish i could tell you how it felt to give birth because i didnt get that opportunity with my daughter. That's the one thing i felt like i missed out on being a woman.

Back to the good stuff:

Having soft skin, delicate tissues, a womanly voice....breasts....is the perfect counterpart to the rugged primitive like man that i love to feel over me breathing heavily into my ear. When i get wet its the ultimate swelling of my female parts and the wetness can be abundant and soak my panties leaving a cold spot. Moving my legs around when im wet feels sensational.

Sitting atop my husband and rubbing my wetness all over his hairy chest is something that i should do more often because his response is incredible to hear.

Riding a mans face makes you feel like a queen for the moment knowing he's pinned under your nether regions and forced to take your wetness all over him while you move about using all parts of his face to pleasure you.

When moving in close to my husband and smelling his natural scent mixed with his cologne, i can begin to feel my vagina rise upward to make way for him. The vagina is a truly amazing thing.

I like to lay in the bottom of the tub while the shower is running and let the water tickle it until the hot water begins to fade away.

Woman is not superior to man in her sexuality, she is just designed more complex. This complexity is not always convenient when i cant cum during sex when i'd like, or in any position i'd like, but i wouldnt trade it for the world. I can get more orgasms in an evening than most sexually active males get in a month. When my hips raise off of the bed and my back arches and i sweat profusely when my orgasms take over me....i know that my experience is never taken for granted because it doesnt come inevitably.

My vagina is a tunnel to my soul, spirit and body...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. You don't happen to have a sister who's single, do you Mademoiselle Rouge? I'd treat her like a queen!

Unfortunately no sisters, just a baseball team of brothers! Glad you took the time to read my little essay there.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies what is it like to have a vagina? How does it feel to have one? How is it different than having a penis?

Can't really speak for the ladies aspect, but as a guy who's had a few vaginas, "having" a vagina is wonderful.:wink:

My penis concurs with me on this, apparently.:smile:

(About the only time my "big head" and my "little head" are in agreement about anything).:biggrin1:

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I so agree with Stacy and Rouge. (Rouge, you certainly have a way with words.) There is nothing in the world like feeling a hard cock/dildo/vib pushing into my pussy or better still riding a hard one.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question this. Without having anything to really base the comparison on, I can only say that I would not change being a woman for all the tea in China. It is a perfect combination of form and function, and the pleasure I receive from it cannot be matched. That feeling of being stretched and penetrated is amazing. I don't think any man can every appreciate the different types of pleasurable sensations it provides. Pretty much every man has told me that to them all orgasms are the same. But for me, orgasms can be so different and its all because I have a vagina!