What is it like having a Vagina

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you show me yours and i"ll show you mine...

Playing doctor can be so much fun.:biggrin1:

Ooo! Ooo! I wanna play!

Seriously though, this is depressing. Girls talking about the mind-blowing, body-convulsing orgasms, and me knowing that I'll never get to have them! >.<

No, I'm not joking here, this really sucks...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My wife's owned one for 26 years now and she highly recommends it, she takes it everywhere, to the shops out to dinner and then most night I get to feed it . Probably the main difference is that a penis is less maintenance but more difficult to stop from wandering off than a vagina. I hope the details above help you in your choice of purchase, please remember that both need regular bathing and exercise, the amount you decide to feed it is up yo you

It sounds like your wife and i may have gotten ours at the same place

It's wonderful! The best thing on earth is to be born a female. :smile:
It's being blessed...to having been born both.:tongue:

Right this second it feels pretty darn good. :tongue:
At this point and time, soft and silky is better than rough and hairy.:wink:

How the heck would I know? :confused:
Sometimes my penis gets in the way during sex with a female.:eek:

Now, now Rugbypup play nice. Not everyone can be as smart as you are. :cool:

Mostly I been with curious women that want the whole experience with a hermaphrodite I can eat pussy and know my way around one better than a man because most men don't have one. And my current girlfriend say's she wishes to marry me cause her folks approve of us knowing their daughter has homosexual tendencies, I will be able to full fill her desires.:cool:

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apart from the heavy days of my menstrual cycle and the need for panty liners due to discharge - love it.

love to take care of and groom it. love to have it touched.
when I am excited about anything it tingles and gets wetter (cause it is always wet). thinking about the last time I had sex or even a guy I like will make me have a nice little spasm and my lips a little fuller.

I rub it just to feel how soft and smooth it is. When I was younger I wanted to see what it looked like, so I used a mirror. I loved what I saw.

Orgasms are amazing! In my experience, once I had sex I've never gotten off as hard without something inside. But prior to having sex I would have orgasms while sleeping.

The penis is a perfect fit. There are few things better than feeling one slip and work its way inside me. When having sex it gets hotter and makes my body move in perfect sync with my partner.

Mmm, when treated correctly, it purrs.

Wow, never knew a few short paragraphs would be able excite me so much. I think I just got bigger.

Broken:biggrin1:

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the spirit of the other fine ladies:

I used to be embarassed of my vagina. I was entirely misled for some strange reason to think that guys didnt like tight vaginas. I think because i was a virgin when i thought this that i presumed because guys made fun of virgins that they didnt like the tightness of them, as if it was an inconvenience or something.

Now i've gotten in the habit of looking at it in the mirror frequently examining all crevices and opening up my lips and pulling back my hood and seeing my clit. I totally love it. There is nothing like when you are about to have a mind blowing orgasm- for the 7th time that evening and you've only been foreplaying for 20 minutes.

I adore the sensation of tugging on my pubic hair and feeling my husband between my legs and his ears tightly cupped on my thighs. Nothing feels as neat as a tongue stretched as far as it will possibly go inside of you.

Being stretched out by a thick cock is a sensation you crave when its not inside you and even long for the next day when you are a little sore. Having balls slap up against your ass while you take him deep is also memorable.

Even when menstruating, i'm reminded of the miraculous innerworkings of my body and feel at one with other women around the world because it's a process that is celebrated in other cultures. As silly as that sounds. But i do endure some of the horrible things that a period brings every few years and while i dread it, i also miss it because it shows me that my body is working in that area. I wish i could tell you how it felt to give birth because i didnt get that opportunity with my daughter. That's the one thing i felt like i missed out on being a woman.

Back to the good stuff:

Having soft skin, delicate tissues, a womanly voice....breasts....is the perfect counterpart to the rugged primitive like man that i love to feel over me breathing heavily into my ear. When i get wet its the ultimate swelling of my female parts and the wetness can be abundant and soak my panties leaving a cold spot. Moving my legs around when im wet feels sensational.

Sitting atop my husband and rubbing my wetness all over his hairy chest is something that i should do more often because his response is incredible to hear.

Riding a mans face makes you feel like a queen for the moment knowing he's pinned under your nether regions and forced to take your wetness all over him while you move about using all parts of his face to pleasure you.

When moving in close to my husband and smelling his natural scent mixed with his cologne, i can begin to feel my vagina rise upward to make way for him. The vagina is a truly amazing thing.

I like to lay in the bottom of the tub while the shower is running and let the water tickle it until the hot water begins to fade away.

Woman is not superior to man in her sexuality, she is just designed more complex. This complexity is not always convenient when i cant cum during sex when i'd like, or in any position i'd like, but i wouldnt trade it for the world. I can get more orgasms in an evening than most sexually active males get in a month. When my hips raise off of the bed and my back arches and i sweat profusely when my orgasms take over me....i know that my experience is never taken for granted because it doesnt come inevitably.

My vagina is a tunnel to my soul, spirit and body...

Another amazing post. I guess I know what im doing tonight. Thank you for incredible insight into a womans world. I love it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DANG! All these interesting responses about men and women having vaginas. All I have is a penis. I like having a penis. Having a penis can be fun just as long as you don't listen to what the testicles and the testosterone are leading you to do to your sex patna every twenty minutes. That could get you in trouble. :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
DANG! All these interesting responses about men and women having vaginas. All I have is a penis. I like having a penis. Having a penis can be fun just as long as you don't listen to what the testicles and the testosterone are leading you to do to your sex patna every twenty minutes. That could get you in trouble. :biggrin1:

At least people write songs about yours:

YouTube - Monty Python - Penis Song

(I assume that is about you... innit? :wink:)

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want a vagina; penises are boring. That's not entirely true; I am kind of happy with what I have. I just am an experience whore.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My perspective is a vagina is a very high maintenance item for a woman. It can potentially produce the most powerful stink because of its structural closeness to urine, menstrual blood, feces, semen, lube etc. A vaginal whiff could peel wallpaper paper off a wall. Its redeeming factor, I'm told is that it can produce a far more long lasting, and multiple orgasms than my penis.
A penis just requires a routine cleaning of the head. Regrettably in the male the real good feeling of orgasm dies down during the first coupla squirts.
Incidentally I saw a Peter North video shooting several feet a massive load for probably 20 seconds (most likely his real good feeling died in the first 5 seconds. The vaginal contractions, I am told, can easily provide continuous ecstasy for almost a minute. WOW!
Waddya think?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My perspective is a vagina is a very high maintenance item for a woman. It can potentially produce the most powerful stink because of its structural closeness to urine, menstrual blood, feces, semen, lube etc. A vaginal whiff could peel wallpaper paper off a wall. Its redeeming factor, I'm told is that it can produce a far more long lasting, and multiple orgasms than my penis.
A penis just requires a routine cleaning of the head. Regrettably in the male the real good feeling of orgasm dies down during the first coupla squirts.
Incidentally I saw a Peter North video shooting several feet a massive load for probably 20 seconds (most likely his real good feeling died in the first 5 seconds. The vaginal contractions, I am told, can easily provide continuous ecstasy for almost a minute. WOW!
Waddya think?

LMAO! I am falling out over your first paragraph, especially the wall paper part. But it is true about it being high maintenance. Mine can be a mystery and a source of consternation and humility for me. I have never actually timed my orgasms but I do know they feel wonderful.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Playing doctor can be so much fun.:biggrin1:
Indeed. I tried. :tongue:

Wow, never knew a few short paragraphs would be able excite me so much. I think I just got bigger.

And yet no pics of this alleged boner? Eddie, pre-van hagar, would do it! :wink:

I want a vagina; penises are boring. That's not entirely true; I am kind of happy with what I have. I just am an experience whore.
Me too! If ever medically possible, I am open to switch with you for a day. :biggrin1:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies what is it like to have a vagina? How does it feel to have one? How is it different than having a penis?

It is OK. I will admit that when I was a little girl I didn't think it was so fair. I didn't like the way that my parents over protected me (because I had a vagina) and they let my younger brother do anything he wanted to do because he had a penis. I had a curfew.....he didn't.

And then there are the monthly periods....cramps and all kinds of fun stuff. And with some females.....they may have irregular cycles all their life. And scary sounding things like fibroid tumors.....which cause heavy bleeding.....and if a person takes hormones to regulate the period.....it causes more fibroid tumors to grow and get bigger.

When my vagina isn't having menstrual cycle irregularities.......it is very happy. It likes to go commando or nude. It likes to be shown off to hubby.....and it likes the fact that hubby likes to look at it. My vagina likes for hubby to slip his penis in there.....but hubby usually likes to watch the vagina as he strokes it. He wants to watch me cum that way......but my clit is so sensitive and it is so intense....it ends up being painful. I prefer the non direct stimulation my clit gets from sexual intercourse.....and I think hitting the g-spot can't hurt......my vagina's favorite position is missionary position...... the 2nd favorite position is woman on top.

This is a mystery to me......It takes me longer to cum from manual masterbation than the missionary position or woman on top position. Must be a mental thing.

What does it feel like to have a baby? I thought it was pretty awesome!!!! I loved every minute of being pregnant. I remember not having much of a sex drive.....but if I did have sex I had awesome orgasms like I have never had before or after pregnancy. Like there was an extra pulse sensation down there.

When it came time for labor.....I will admit that I was scared to death. But I had taken a childbirth class that taught the Bradly Method and it was like natural instinct for me. I automatically started doing the breathing exericses and focussing and I don't remember not being able to deal with the pain. (I even ended up breaking my tail bone.....now that was painful for quite a while afterwards--- weeks of not being able to sit on my bum.) I ended up having to have an emergency C-Section because the baby's head was crowning but her head was turned sideways and they couldn't get the baby to turn her head the right way......and then the baby seemed to be in distress....this was after pushing for about 3 hours. I was pretty exhausted and just wanted the baby out safely. So I told them they could do a C-section. The C-section thing is the way to go.....my 2nd child was a planned C-section.....I ended up having gestational diabetes during the last few weeks of the 2nd pregnancy.....and my blood sugar was really hard to control so that is why I did the C-section thing. I didn't want to have a reaction during labor....or a stroke.

Since I haven't ever had a penis it is kind of hard to compare. But to me it does sound like more work. More maintanance.