What is it like the first time you watch your wife fuck another guy?

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have fantasized for years about my wife fucking another guy while I watch. I just wonder how you feel the very first time you watch it happen. Any experienced guys that could advise me?

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I can't help you, I know what it's like to fuck another guys wife in front of him! Being pretty dominant, it is of course a huge turn on for me taking a wife to a place only someone of my size and staying power can! Love the look on the hubby's face when I bring her to her first orgasm!!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I can't help you, I know what it's like to fuck another guys wife in front of him! Being pretty dominant, it is of course a huge turn on for me taking a wife to a place only someone of my size and staying power can! Love the look on the hubby's face when I bring her to her first orgasm!!
I don't know why but it is such a turn on even just reading your note about fucking a wife in front of her husband made my dick hard. My wife has never fucked anyone but me but I started talking about it with her and she admitted she would like to know what a different dick would feel like.

I have fantasized for years about my wife fucking another guy while I watch. I just wonder how you feel the very first time you watch it happen. Any experienced guys that could advise me?

If you're not sure then I recommend you do a swap with a couple first; she gets some and you get some. It puts both partners on a level playing field for the first go around.

Life is short. You should indulge in whatever makes you and her happy.

Reactions: BigBen

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guy neighbor and his wife like to spice it up from time to time and will invite a bull into the relationship and he loves to tell me about their experiences. Him being bisexual (she knows) he doesn't mind watching another man plow his wife. I remember him telling me how a lot of the bulls seemed to want to put on a show because the husband was present. He said he never felt threatened by them being so dominant but he did admit that he noticed a difference in his wife when she had sex with these men. He basically told me the perks of having this kind of relationship is that he could sometimes participate and if the bull was open minded would let him (the husband) give a bj or handjob in between them playing with the wife. It doesn't always workout that way however. He has told me that some bulls are against any male to male contact when they are sought for their services and he respects their wishes and just observes.

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why but it is such a turn on even just reading your note about fucking a wife in front of her husband made my dick hard. My wife has never fucked anyone but me but I started talking about it with her and she admitted she would like to know what a different dick would feel like.
That's a start! Is she curious about trying a bigger cock? Would love to talk to her and answer any questions she might have. :)

Reactions: firedogg81

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a start! Is she curious about trying a bigger cock? Would love to talk to her and answer any questions she might have. :)
That is hot. Never thought about suggesting she talk to another guy about this decision. She has never fucked anyone but me so this first time is a big deal for both of us.

Reactions: diver6 and Areal8x7

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're not sure then I recommend you do a swap with a couple first; she gets some and you get some. It puts both partners on a level playing field for the first go around.
Thanks for the tip!

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be hot you talking to my wife about her trying your cock. What would you say to her.
I would ask her about her feelings and fantasies. I would ask her if she is shocked about my size and if it makes her nervous. I would reassure her that I am well aware of my size and what it takes to bring her to multiple orgasms vaginally! I would tell her that I love to please women and am really good at it and look forward to bringing her to places sexually that only a man of my size and skill can. :)

Reactions: amazzzed2

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would ask her about her feelings and fantasies. I would ask her if she is shocked about my size and if it makes her nervous. I would reassure her that I am well aware of my size and what it takes to bring her to multiple orgasms vaginally! I would tell her that I love to please women and am really good at it and look forward to bringing her to places sexually that only a man of my size and skill can. :)
What is your size?