What is it like the first time you watch your wife fuck another guy?

D

deleted73529

Her first time was with a guy we met through AFF while on vacation at the beach. Don was an attractive, well hung man (thick 7") who C was instantly attracted to. After drinks at at local club, where they were getting quite physical on the dance floor, we invited him back to our condo. Prior to becoming a hotwife, she told me she wasn't interested in kissing the other guys or performing oral sex on them. That went out the window pretty quickly when they started kissing on the dance floor at the club, and later on at the condo when she enthusiastically went down on his big cock and impressive balls. When he began penetrating her in the missionary position it was surreal listening to her moan and make sounds unlike I'd ever heard from her. They got in a really good rhythm and she was getting close to orgasm when he said "you've got a really tight pussy"...and she moaned "and you've got a really big dick I'm about to cum on!" She had two orgasms that evening during their long session...and I just stroked my 4 3/4" cock and felt VERY cuckolded.

She and Don had a regular relationship whenever we'd visit the beach. He was the perfect stud to introduce her to the hotwife lifestyle and paved the way to more fun and games with other men.

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Echoing what another guy said, I always cringe a bit when the 'other' man in this scenario is thought of as being a 'bull' or being dominant.

Any fantasy I've ever had in this direction has always heavily emphasised the fact that it's about my wife having fun, and her being the one taking the lead.

Otherwise, for various reasons, we've only ever taken this as far as my wife giving another man a hand job. I mainly felt turned on and excited, but there was a part of me that didn't enjoy it.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Echoing what another guy said, I always cringe a bit when the 'other' man in this scenario is thought of as being a 'bull' or being dominant.

Any fantasy I've ever had in this direction has always heavily emphasised the fact that it's about my wife having fun, and her being the one taking the lead.

Otherwise, for various reasons, we've only ever taken this as far as my wife giving another man a hand job. I mainly felt turned on and excited, but there was a part of me that didn't enjoy it.
I understand these mixed feelings. We vacation with another couple at the beach. This summer Gary started suggestive talk when he told about a guy they met on a cruise who had a huge dick. Then started talking about the variety of dick sizes. My wife said “ I wouldn’t know I have only had one”. He looked right in her eyes and said “I can fix that for you”. Everyone laughed, but I think he was serious. That night the wife jokingly suggested we stay in there room. In a way it pissed me off for him to say that to my wife. But, in a way it turned me on. Been thinking about him fucking my wife ever since.

Pinto Sykes

Sexy Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never did it, never would.
Take that back....if a hot Trans (Chanel Santini level) wanted and propositioned a three-way, I’d entertain the idea. We’d both have to be able to enjoy the ‘strange’ third. A sexy trans would be a good compromise.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to talk to her and answer any questions she might have.
Have you been talking to her? Strange thing happened last night. I fucked her yesterday and then ate her pussy and she finished. We were laying sided by side when she said “ I can’t imagine doing this with someone else, I don’t know if I can do it”
I was suprised because we were not talking about it. It was like she was laying there next to me but thinking about fucking someone else. Almost like she was trying to feel me out on what I would think if she did.
You must be saying things that are making her think about it.

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you been talking to her? Strange thing happened last night. I fucked her yesterday and then ate her pussy and she finished. We were laying sided by side when she said “ I can’t imagine doing this with someone else, I don’t know if I can do it”
I was suprised because we were not talking about it. It was like she was laying there next to me but thinking about fucking someone else. Almost like she was trying to feel me out on what I would think if she did.
You must be saying things that are making her think about it.
I have been talking to her! Guess I am getting her interested!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been talking to her! Guess I am getting her interested!
I thought you may have. Out of the blue after we fucked she said I can’t imagine doing this with someone else. Obviously that was what she was thinking about! Damn!

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! My day of reconning has finally arrived! Hope I’m up to the challenge. What should I do?
You need to reassure her that this is really what you want for her and you think it will open up new exciting thing for your guys sexual relationship! Tell her you really want to see her satisfied with multiple penetration orgasms!

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you reaily think you can deliver multiple orgasms? She has trouble having one and that is from licking her pussy. She has not had an orgasm by penitration in years.
When I find her posterior fornix and the head of my cock fills that area, that will be her first of many orgasms I will give her!

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK i googled it. i see where it is. so you are saying you have to have a really long dick to push against it. and when you do it causes orgasms for the woman?
You have to make sure the woman is very aroused, when she is aroused the cervix actually tilts forward which allows access to that area. It's best to access when doggie, with her ass up and back arched!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to make sure the woman is very aroused, when she is aroused the cervix actually tilts forward which allows access to that area. It's best to access when doggie, with her ass up and back arched!
Wow my wife has only let me do her doggie a couple of times. She has this crazy idea that the dick is up side down and will hurt. I would love to be under her pussy in a 69 position when you fuck her doggie. Ring side seat!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After her comments after we fucked about not being able to imagine fucking another guy, I realize my talks with her about it have planted a seed in her mind. I think she has begun to lust after fucking a stray dick. I hope I don’t regret what I have started!