What is it that attracts you to a black man

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm actually not attracted to dark skinned men. not even white men who are very tanned. well...typically. of course, there are exceptions, and i am so not afraid to admit i find a dark skinned man attractive, but generally...nope. :shrug:
Why are you afraid? Are you afraid your racist nature will be exposed?! Too much tip-toeing...

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently started going to gay clubs and I have noticed that the majority of men that come up to me are white and in regular clubs white women are always feeling me up and comparing me to black celebrites that i look nothing like

This goes for both women and men I was just wonder what is it that people of another race find attractive about black men

If the members of clubs are majority white, those who come up to you will be majority white as well. Simple stats...

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a dark man I consider myself an afficiando of the dark dude. Dark nipples. Kinky bush. The sight of his jizz all over his dark skin. The variation in tone on the different parts of his cock. The dark color of his pee hole.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
for me cause i have had such mind blowing sex, that i think i associate that with black guys.. is that bad?!?!?!

D

deleted922481

I'm not only attracted to black guys, and never really gave skin colour much thought until I dated a black guy a few years ago. But I found the contrast in our skins so sexy, his big black hands cupping my white breasts for example... the thought of that still makes me tingle.

Agreed, the contrast is fucking hot! Plus there is just something about a black muscular body that is different than a white muscular body. Don't know how to explain it, but it looks hot.

D

deleted884328

Is it weird that as a young gay and I guess attractive and hung black man, I've become more and more selective of who gets to interact with me. Some fetish and some hot race play is allowed but if I feel a line is crossed I quickly address it and then move forward. White men (gay bi straight "straight") seem to be obsessed..and sometimes it's on black men (which is more positive) other times it's just on black dick (which is the objective side). I do appreciate men who feel black men should be umm *ahem* worshiped...? Is that bad? Lol I mean I can get into it..It's kinda nice instead of the institutional racism that can occur in daily life.

Also, a bucket list item would be to sleep with an ex Neo Nazi....Haha

muscular, not very hairy, juicy dick, black just looks better, black men ooze sexuality

black guys---according to my suckers--don't grow that much and don't get near as hard and ain't as big as me. and they smell. so--guess they're good at some sports?

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just discovered this thread. As a black gay man I find it interesting. Your post, suggest this reply. You are a bigot who was lucky enough to score a treat. The trick is, and there's no trick to it, not to vail it and smugness. Rules are restrictive in nature.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel ashamed, but I do feel attracted to black guys, but overall those with darker skin get my attention.

If you feel ashamed, it has learned from the environment. In attraction, is simply that. There is no obligation to seek oneself for gratification.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I've had limited contact with black people (from a relationship status viewpoint). However....

I have had contact / relations with three total. The first - my God, I would have married him if he hadn't been attached at the time. Just a perfect gentleman. We were both the same height, build, and "size." He was VERY intelligent, and outgoing. We did "do the deed" and it was mind-blowing. However, it was a one time hookup, and he had a BF as did I. Later he moved away.

The second, was a quick hookup. A VERY sweet guy, a little heavy, but his personality had me hooked. He was a bottom, and I was MUCH larger (cock-wise) than he was. We had a LOT of fun, but he moved away.

The third was creepy. He was a nice enough fellow. I took him on ONE date. ONE - no penetrative sex - we both jerked off. A week later he showed up at my house and wanted to move in. I gently turned him away. Another week went by - same thing. I finally had to get harsh and turned him away and told him not to come back.

Last I heard of him, he did the same to two other guys and moved away.

If he hadn't been as desperate I probably would have formed a deep relationship with him.

The last was great. I mentioned him in another thread. A straight guy who is / was a great friend (I haven't seen him in a long while). We got along wonderfully. I wish we still hung out. Ah well.

So to sum it up - its always personality before anything else. Some people are wonderful, and some - regardless of skin color - you just can't do anything with. :cool:

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard a black man who overwhelmingly prefers white men say the color contrast of skin is a huge turn on.

For me it would have to be that black males, rightly so, are perceived as alpha bulls in the cock size department. Most are overly hung, some are average. I kind of think for most whites, male and female, when they think or fantasize about the ultimate in a big cock fantasy they automatically think of finding a big black male to take care of them.

I know a black alpha male who rules where he is. I have a feeling he goes both ways, and if so controls the men and women, black and white all around him who are waiting in line for him. Best part of this particular guy is he is nice, not cocky and nasty acting which gets him three times what he wants, cock or pussy.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy the contrast of skin but I can't say that drives me like a fetish as it does some people. The size myth is just that. I've had big small and in between of all races. I can also find something to like about all races or all men in general. When I entered adulthood I went all out and loved nearly every minute of it. Tramp or slut would be the clinical term for me.