What is it that guys like about a circle jerk?

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the appeal of circle jerks is that guys bond. Putting away their shyness and denial of sexual desire to Jack off the guys let go, pull out their hard dick and jack while the watch all the other guys do the same. A oneness admired by all for jacking off without shame.

70str8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@70str8 you are very insightful about your experience. As someone who has never jerked with other guys but absolutely feel the draw, you've helped me understand why. Thanks for articulating it so well.
Thanks for such a nice note. It's great to know that my experience of this resonates with others. Which of course makes me want to jerk off with you!

70str8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes they do! I have participles in circle jerks here in Kentucky.
Circle jerks in Kentucky? I was born and raised in Kentucky, but left in my early 20s. I can think of 5 different states I've circle jerked in, but Kentucky is not one of them. Glad to know there's some bluegrass state action happening!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circle jerks in Kentucky? I was born and raised in Kentucky, but left in my early 20s. I can think of 5 different states I've circle jerked in, but Kentucky is not one of them. Glad to know there's some bluegrass state action happening!
Come on to KY and let’s have one!

I've never been involved in one. It's something I wish I was ever able to do, but cannot expect to ever have the opportunity.

Reactions: Pullinit2

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never been involved in one. It's something I wish I was ever able to do, but cannot expect to ever have the opportunity.
I wonder what it would take these days to organize one. Four guys would probably be enough, and certainly erotic enough. An ad on douublelist, maybe? Kik?

Im not really into sucking cock and I am definitely not a bottom or any of that. But I know I would enjoy hanging out naked with some buds and jacking or just hanging. I do think the idea of having a circle jerk is hot though. Really think its hot to watch a dude shoot his load and also to hear the moans. I think its a because you are seeing them at their most vulnerable and intimate moment.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do guys take pics of their hard cocks? Because they're proud of it and want someone else to see it. What better way to do that than in a group setting.

It's like having a favorite toy. You want to show it off and see other toys.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do guys take pics of their hard cocks? Because they're proud of it and want someone else to see it. What better way to do that than in a group setting.

It's like having a favorite toy. You want to show it off and see other toys.
We should ALL be proud of our hard cocks. Love when other guys, straight or gay, glance at my cock. Keep those glances in the back of my mind and use them when I’m jacking off later on that night in bed. Good jizz results!

Last edited by a moderator:

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do it in the sauna all the time. The gym was always packed full of horny dudes
Love to hear the stories. Please message me. I got a great story about a steam room scene a few years ago in a Providence bathhouse.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never been in a circle - just with one other friend at a time. But, I’d do it in a heart beat. No strings attached with just the raw energy of guys doing what guys love to do.