What is it with girls and chocolate?

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok... I just can't wrap my head around this.

I don't think women like chocolate more than men do, it's just the way they talk about it, and the things they compare it to...

At least 8-10 of my female friends have made the chocolate/sex comparison. ALL of them independent of the other!

"The sex was OK, but definitely not better that chocolate!" WHAT???

I don't wanna get into the whole sex vs. food thing, but.. Is there something I'm missing here?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the way the chocolate goes in your mouth hard, warms up and melts. It has a soft, velvety sweetness that gives a feeling of excitement and relaxation at the same time. When I get chocolate I love how the chocolate slowly covers my tongue, and rolls down my throat. Mmmm...delicious!

Since I don't eat most sugar products (candy for example), chocolate is my choice if I fall off the wagon.

Bellatrix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all hormonal Darlin'. We crave the things that are bad for us at certain times. :D Sugar, caffeine & salt....sex = instant gratification.

dirty1dirty2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you fuck there is a release of chemical that cause pleasure, when you eat chocolate the same is true. Depending on how many receptors you have for the chemicals, how sensitive they are and how much chemical is released by the activity determines how pleasurable it is. I've heard women tend to be more sensitive to chocolates effects as well...Though I kinda agree with you that no amount of chocolate is going to replace a good bout of rough sex.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that good chocolate doesn't have quite the same impact as good sex. However there's no clean up after chocolate unless you're a messy eater.
:wink:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chocolate, mmmmm

I don't understand the effects of chocolate on me.

If I am horny as hell and don't have the time to "take care of myself" or able to be with someone, I have chocolate on hand that I turn to.

One piece of dark chocolate, or one spoonful of hagen daaz chocolate ice cream, and I'm good. Seriously.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow... this this kinda freaks me out...

Ladies, your multi-sensory experience of the world scares me!!!

:biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday, the single woman at the checkout in front of me at the grocery store was buying two chocolate bars. I've noticed women buying chocolate bars fairly often. Maybe next time I see this I should put down a box of Magnum XL's next to her chocolate bar on the counter and see how she reacts. :biggrin1:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chocolate realses either serotonin or dopamine in the brain, i cant remember which. both are pleasure chemicals released in the brain during sex, and other pleasureful activities. i get mad cravings for chocolate after sex

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chocolate realses either serotonin or dopamine in the brain, i cant remember which. both are pleasure chemicals released in the brain during sex, and other pleasureful activities. i get mad cravings for chocolate after sex
To put it blunt. Its good for the dick. Its good for the pussy. Yes you are right.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Chocolate is magic. When your feeling down to have that smooth velvety taste coat the inside of your mouth, touching every bud on your tounge. Filling you with a sweetness like nothing else can.

Chocolate is orgasmic

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K I lovve chocolate, but I went to Europe a couple yrs ago and I think the chocolate there is way better than here. Dunno why really. But anyway I still love chocolate but no I don't think it's better than sex :smile::confused:

Ok... I just can't wrap my head around this.

I don't think women like chocolate more than men do, it's just the way they talk about it, and the things they compare it to...

At least 8-10 of my female friends have made the chocolate/sex comparison. ALL of them independent of the other!

"The sex was OK, but definitely not better that chocolate!" WHAT???

I don't wanna get into the whole sex vs. food thing, but.. Is there something I'm missing here?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I can't say that chocolate does that for me. I like chocolate but not that much.

Now red wine has that affect on me and I don't really enjoy drinking red wine over white wine, but I feel a pulse down below after drinking merlot or cabernet sauvignon