What is it with women and text messaging?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL That was a funny post NJQT. I use to do that kind of stuff to my ex when i would away from her, but going to visit in like a day or so. She said it got her all hot thats the only reason i did it, is because she enjoyed it.

As far as text messaging i just got a qwerty key pad when i was available for an update so it doesnt bug me as much as it did when i was without
I should clarify that I don't text message boyfriends 24/7 to check up on them . . . that's why I have girl friends and gay men. :smile::cool::biggrin1:

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
I should clarify that I don't text message boyfriends 24/7 to check up on them . . . that's why I have girl friends and gay men. :smile::cool::biggrin1:

:biggrin1:

I gave u more credit than that, your a very indepedent confidant woman, actually very much what im attracted too, i like that in you. I usually click on a topic i i see you have replied and i have an interest in the topic bc you always give excellent honest responses, and i have got to thank you for that

:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: I gave u more credit than that, your a very indepedent confidant woman, actually very much what im attracted too, i like that in you. I usually click on a topic i i see you have replied and i have an interest in the topic bc you always give excellent honest responses, and i have got to thank you for that. :tongue:

Thank you, CokecanBen9, I appreciate that. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont Text. I have a Cell phone. My hands are too big and i have a hard time with the tiny buttons. I dont really use it much at all.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend was all about the texting. She texted everyone.

It was annoying.

I'm glad she is an X-girlfriend now.

She also has a myspace page.

I'm 35. She is 33. I just find it weird that a 30 something mom would have a myspace page.

A teen, or 20 something especially in college, yeah, I can see having a myspace page.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End: please expand on that. I joined myspace. I can't figure out the appeal.

I mean, I like checking out all the drunk HS, er, I mean college, girls with beercans in their hands, but aside from that, I get pretty bored. Very bored.

I know, I'm supposed to try to connect with people. By doing what, navigating a buggy website and posting pictures of me getting wasted?

Alternatively, I've got a facebook account, and ... I also never use that.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End: please expand on that. I joined myspace. I can't figure out the appeal.

I mean, I like checking out all the drunk HS, er, I mean college, girls with beercans in their hands, but aside from that, I get pretty bored. Very bored.

I know, I'm supposed to try to connect with people. By doing what, navigating a buggy website and posting pictures of me getting wasted?

I have reconnected with very many old friends using myspace

I planned a 3 week long road trip, with stopovers at many of these friends house, thanks to myspace

I know when my friends bands are playing a local show, thanks to myspace

I meet a friend, get their myspace, and it helps me keep in touch.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, it appears you must have friends for this thing to work. No wonder ...

I have reconnected with very many old friends using myspace

I planned a 3 week long road trip, with stopovers at many of these friends house, thanks to myspace

I know when my friends bands are playing a local show, thanks to myspace

I meet a friend, get their myspace, and it helps me keep in touch.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend was all about the texting. She texted everyone.
It was annoying. I'm glad she is an X-girlfriend now. She also has a myspace page. I'm 35. She is 33. I just find it weird that a 30 something mom would have a myspace page. It's very weird, maybe she did it initially to keep track of her kids online? A teen, or 20 something especially in college, yeah, I can see having a myspace page.
Honestly, I don't see why anybody over 25 uses these things. The appeal is totally lost on me.

New End: please expand on that. I joined myspace. I can't figure out the appeal.Nor can I :confused:
I mean, I like checking out all the drunk HS, er, I mean college, girls with beercans in their hands, but aside from that, I get pretty bored. Very bored. Drunk college guys have no appeal for me. :redface: I know, I'm supposed to try to connect with people. By doing what, navigating a buggy website and posting pictures of me getting wasted? That's not happening with me, hence me getting rid of my My Space page.
Wasn't Facebook initially supposed to be a network of college and university students and profs or do I have that mixed up with yet another site.

sb120

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care for text messaging. I'd rather hear someone's voice. If a guy just texts "I'm thinking of you", or "Just wanted to say hi" - that's totally fine! But long conversations over text and never talking on the phone? I don't like that.