What is jelquing?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, please don't yell at me for being backward or uniformed, but....

What is jelqing??

Just curious. (I don't get around much!) Thanks!

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, please don't yell at me for being backward or uniformed, but....

What is jelqing??

Just curious. (I don't get around much!) Thanks!

it is a stretching method that supposedly is supposed to help enlarge your penis, however many people have found that it comes with a price.

jelqing has been known and reported to damage penile tissue and reduce the proper function of the penis, not really worth all the time spent on doing jelqing if you ask me...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it’s a form of PE (Penis Enlargement) involving a slow milking motion using the thumb and fore fingers of both hands in an “ok” configuration. If you really want to learn about it, then visit Thunders place, as your question here will only receive a load of negative comment. There’s also a danger of not getting the right kind of information (which is quite extensive and too much to try and put up on a message board) and unless you learn to do it properly there is a chance of injury. One thing I will say however, though you’ll probably get to realise this, is when the word ‘grip’ is used, it doesn’t mean strangle the life out of your cock. Just a gentle firm pressure, enough to perform the stroke is all that’s required.