What is large?

Phoenix911: What is the definition of a large penis? For that matter what is average? I'm particularly interested in the viewpoint of the females at this site (nothing personal guys, but I'm hetero and I want to know what the women will be thinking).
I mean, I'm not huge, but I'm pretty well off ( I think, at least ) am I 'hung' or not quite?

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Eventhough I am not a woman I will reply since I am Large myself . well according to statistics 90% of all men ( incl those here) measure between 5-7" the other 10% are either Over 7" or under 5" ( most rare) , dead average is 5.5" so if you are 4.8" as you have stated you would be considered small , but your average in thickness .

just my 2 cents ;)

The REAL deal
HORSE

Phoenix911: Are you really that big? I don't mean to sound disbelieving, I'm just surprised.. I didn't know those statistics.. wow...
my girlfriend (I've only slept with one person ever) said I was big, so I believed I was...
So am I average or small?

prepky: phoenix911,

the size that you have listed, is that a soft or hard measurement? That makes a huge difference !!

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Yes I really am

I was guessing you meant that was your HARD dimensions if those are soft you are right at or above average , but what is your HARD size ?

hung: Size is relative. Some here state inches. Some know the metric system real well. All of my post state the real dimensions in my signature line. No matter the size, there will always be someone larger and also someone smaller. I enjoy what I have and am very comfortable with what I have. Still having fun. That is the important aspect. Having fun and still being responsible enough not to capture any bugs. Keep clean and always practice safe sex. Welcome to the LPSG - Phoenix911

I will be looking for more of your post.

Phoenix911: Those are my hard dimentions.
Soft I'm about 2 inches long, and pretty thin. Never actually measured it soft.

Phoenix911: my girlfriend (I've only slept with one person ever) said I was big, so I believed I was...
So am I average or small?

chootie: Phoenix i think it is great that your gf thinks you are big because that is all that matters is you and your partner being satisfied.

Like someone else said someone is always larger or smaller and to view life just in terms of cock size is extremely shallow and unrewarding and retarding i think.

Your gf may feel your size inside her as full and enough. Women are of different sizes also and you and she may be a perfect match. :)

View_From_Below: Chootie, would you say more about these two statements of yours...?

[quote author=chootie link=board=meetgreet;num=1082845666;start=0#9 date=04/25/04 at 18:12:49]....to view life just in terms of cock size is extremely shallow and unrewarding and retarding i think.[/quote]

Chootie's tag line:
5'8'', 175 lbs. top, 8x8 hard npb 4x7 soft npb, black hair, brown eyes, 30 yrs, want big cock pictures, i can deep 9.5 inches, can suck thickness over length if have to but no small cocks please

H8Monga: I think he's just saying people should stop worrying.

The other thing seems to say he prefers large over small...

chootie: [quote author=View_From_Below link=board=meetgreet;num=1082845666;start=0#10 date=04/25/04 at 20:30:25]Chootie, would you say more about these two statements of yours...?

Chootie's tag line:
[/quote]
okay, let me clarify my statement. i am shallow. but, i have differing views at different times. i dont like big cocks attached with egos and attitudes. when one views themselves in these terms it is what i stated before retarding. When i have sex with a small cock i dont have an ego about my size. i stand by what i said, i think pheonix is a lucky man. Period. thanks, :)

Phoenix911: Well that's the thing, you see she always says I'm big for her, and now I'm starting to think she says it too much, especially because I very often slip out of her while we're having sex, and we can't really even do it in some positions, even with her on top it very often slips out, and that can be frustrating as heck. So is it possible I'm actually small, or am I average? do guys with really large cocks have problems of slipping out during sex?

HORSEHUNGshowoff: you are below average in Length bro some would say small but since Average is 5.5" I say below average your thickness is Average though , I think its great that shes so supportive but like you said Maybe too much so , sounds like you think she has a problem with your size b/c you cant fuck her like you or she woudl like but yet she says nothing evenstill you pick up on this cause you feel shes compensating for you , is that about right ?
Why not just tell her Look I know im average or less and you dont need to tell me im something that im not to boost my ego or such , also ask her what sizes she has been with before .......... Also if you dont have a big tool you better have a power tool tongue , you can get her off really well if you do that , Also not sure you or she would allow this but yall could think about a strapon . just an idea

I really think you need to be more open with your girl about this especially since you think on some level shes not being as honest with you as you would like

GOOD LUCK MAN

HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=View_From_Below
Chootie, would you say more about these two statements of yours...?

well thats a real roundabout way of calling someone a hypocrite. I dont think you quite understand what he was saying , he was saying from a personal point of view SIZE matters to him and he prefers them HUNG , However he was saying in a relationship like Phoenix is in SIZE isnt as big a factor and if so then that would be shallow and btw there isnt ONE Person on this damn forum who ISNT A SIZE QUEEN/KING eventhough some wont freely admit it

the REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Hapi Papi

I think he's just saying people should stop worrying.

The other thing seems to say he prefers large over small...

A very astute observation papi

the REAL deal
HORSE

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Phoenix911 link=board=meetgreet;num=1082845666;start=0#13 date=04/25/04 at 22:36:12]Well that's the thing, you see she always says I'm big for her, and now I'm starting to think she says it too much, especially because I very often slip out of her while we're having sex, and we can't really even do it in some positions, even with her on top it very often slips out, and that can be frustrating as heck. So is it possible I'm actually small, or am I average? do guys with really large cocks have problems of slipping out during sex? [/quote]

It's impossible to know from the outside what the dynamics are in your relationship.  But for what it's worth, my theory would be exactly the reverse of Horsehung's.  

Penis size is typically a male preoccupation, and I suspect your partner knows you are concerned about your size and she wants you to feel good.  Why not just accept the compliments she pays you, and throw away the ruler?  And the tape.

For what it is worth, big guys do not in my experience slip out easily -- or at all -- during sex.  But just a quick skim through the posts here will show that we have our own frustrations and can make difficult sex partners.

Good luck.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1082845666;start=0#15 date=04/26/04 at 01:08:51] btw  there isnt ONE Person on this damn forum who ISNT A SIZE QUEEN/KING eventhough most wont freely admit  it
[/color]
[/quote]

Once again you are pinning your attributes onto the other board members. The sweeping generalisation that everyone at LPSG is a size queen is simply not true, and the dogmatic proclamation of your opinion will not make it so.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper
The sweeping generalisation that everyone at LPSG is a size queen is simply not true, and the dogmatic proclamation of your opinion will not make it so.

LOL plz that is such a lie But you know it is so its really a moot point....... the Majority of the mmbrs are either lurkers that like HUNG guys or are into Size and fakes living out an active fantasy life the only place they can!!!

the REAL deal
HORSE