What is large?

Faircrest: Actually, Horsehung

That is not totally true. I know that I am here because this group really has helped me deal with the size issue, where I would not have had an outlet before. For example, I am fairly certain my father is hung as well, but its not like I feel comfortable going up to him asking what condom I should buy, or how I can diminish the appearance of a bulge etc.

Even in the sexual realm. I use to have big problems sleeping with my girlfriend. Now sex is much more enjoyable for the both of us (now, I do not have to worry that I am hurting her as much, and I can enjoy myself)

All due to this group. Now, I do not doubt there are some in this board that are exactly how you describe them, either lurkers, or fakers, but do not assume that most are. In fact, I would say most are like me.

just my .02

Ken

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly my point, Ken. I know that some of the members here are not fakers or lurkers. I have met some of them, and those that I have met are exactly as they say they are. Some of us are here to give the benefit of our experience with large penes rather than to brag or cruise. And size queens? Sure, there are some size queens here, but we don't all fit that job description. But I'll leave HORSEHUNGshowoff with his misinformed generalisations since he apparently thinks he can divine everyone's intentions and preferences.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author= ]not true[/i], and the dogmatic proclamation of your opinion will not make it so.

LOL plz that is such a lie But you know it is so its really a moot point.......the Majority of the mmbrs are either lurkers that like HUNG guys or are into Size and then the fakes living out an active fantasy life the only place they can!!!

I said the MAJORITY which is much to my dismay very true , NOT ALL but the MAJORITY

the REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I THOUGHT i knew internet lingo , but I have no clue what plonk means lol

The REAL deal
HORSE

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1082845666;start=20#24 date=04/26/04 at 18:24:29]I THOUGHT i knew internet lingo , but I have no clue what plonk means lol
[/quote]

Plonk is a fairly old term (10 years old or so) originating in usenet groups. It is an onomatopoeic word for the imaginary sound a clueless or boring user's name makes as it is dumped into your kill file, so that his/her posts are thereafter automatically summarily ignored.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Ahhhhhhhh ok showing his level of maturity I see

the REAL deal
HORSE

hung9mike: I think people have differing motivations for being here on LPSG. For many, I'm sure it really is what it says it is: a support group. This thread, in fact, started out as a nearly perfect example of that function of this group in action. Other members I think are here just to hang with the guys, so to speak, just to share in some camaraderie and to talk about things there aren't many other venues for. Some people post primarily "off-topic", on current events, politics, etc. And for other LPSG members, it's a place to meet hung guys. I'll fess up and say that's my primary motivation and Horsehungshowoff, it sounds like it's yours too. And I think that Horsehungshowoff is right in saying that some are here to act out a fantasy life. There may be, and probably are, other constituencies here that I haven't thought of yet. But we aren't all here for the same reason.

Doubtless_Mouse: HorseHung - you didn't actually say majority, you said "there isnt ONE Person on this damn forum who ISNT A SIZE QUEEN/KING eventhough some wont freely admit it ." Those are the words you used. It may be a battle of sematics, but you didn't say majority when you made that statement. You mentioned majority in response to someone calling you on the fact that you paint the members here with a very broad paintbrush. I am not either agreeing nor disagreeing with your statement, actually I tend to agree that many (not all) of the members are facsinated with large dicks (some their own, some others dicks). But I don't paint every memebr of the group with a stereotype. This is a free forum, it is a forum anyone can part in for whatever reasons they want.

Just wanted to clarify that you did not in fact say majority....just me being nit-picky.

Mouse

BrownEyedGuy: I'm not as well hung as many of the guys here. My hard size is 6"x5.75" cut. Apparently it's impressive, because guys always comment on my size. I once even had a urologist comment on it. Granted I was half hard when he was looking at it. :)

ORCABOMBER: And that's all that matters, right? :)

On the debate of "we're all queens," well considering I'm straight, that seems to cross me off the list! :D