what is large ??

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ladies and gents...

was wondering what you guys class as large.....saying the average is 5.5 - 6.0....if u, a guy or a girl, took a bloke home and then you got his pants off....what sort of length would you be most happy with...what would you think was large and what would you think was too big and u regret takin him home?

cheers folks x

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd just be happy to be getting his pants off... I'm quickly finding out from others' stories here and my own experiences that there's no one too big or too small to have some fun with in one way or another.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that 7 inches & 8 inches are large enough to fit me good . Above that I have to work to acomodate - is what iam fiding out having a 9 inches boyfriend...:smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
royston said:
hey ladies and gents...

was wondering what you guys class as large.....

The Empire State Building is large...Mt. Everest...Texas is large (but not as large as they apparently think)...Jupiter is large, so is the sun, tho relative to other stars, quite small (there's a lesson in that, somewhere)...the extra big drinks at Rally's are large...so's the Grand Canyon...hmmm what else?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
b.c. said:
The Empire State Building is large...Mt. Everest...Texas is large (but not as large as they apparently think)...Jupiter is large, so is the sun, tho relative to other stars, quite small (there's a lesson in that, somewhere)...the extra big drinks at Rally's are large...so's the Grand Canyon...hmmm what else?

Lol, B.C.

How about the Great Wall Of China?

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been called huge before, but for some reason I still don't feel that I am. I think part of it might be a self-esteem issue, part of it might be America's (or today's society in general) "bigger is better" mentality, and part of it is the fact that I'm physically a large guy and the proportional ratio is not that big of a difference to me. However, I once had a girl tell me that she swore I had to be at least eleven inches, after the first time we did it. I assured her that I wasn't, but it put a smile on my face anyways. :biggrin1:

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im about 6 1/2 and about 6 around. to my wife, thats large. to other women, it was just ok. so i guess it subjective as to where "large" starts. clearly 8 or more would be large.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
LongPhatDong said:
I've been called huge before, but for some reason I still don't feel that I am. I think part of it might be a self-esteem issue, part of it might be America's (or today's society in general) "bigger is better" mentality, and part of it is the fact that I'm physically a large guy and the proportional ratio is not that big of a difference to me. However, I once had a girl tell me that she swore I had to be at least eleven inches, after the first time we did it. I assured her that I wasn't, but it put a smile on my face anyways. :biggrin1:
We wouldn't know without seeing it. :biggrin1:

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To see, all you (and each other member) have to do is make a charitable donation to the "Help Get LPD Out of the Stone Age and Buy a Digital Camera" Foundation. It just doesn't look right with the scanner...