what is large ??

Gisella said:
True! How can i forget about the hardness!!!

I notice that some man are less harder than others thought because they were on their forties...but than i found some one their early thirties not too hard too...I new they were excited and all because they keep going for more...:tongue:

Why is that? Why some are not so hard ?

there are some factors about hardness

1)psychological factors : mood,some fetishes, lust
2)nutritional factor : right foods and vitamins, enough protein and minerals
3)physical and genetic factors : prostate muscles(called PC muscles) is very important for firm ,long erections and more and long ejaculating. u can undestand with angle of body and cock.if cock toward to ceiling, it must be strong.So if a guy shoot long must have strong PC muscles.

sana

Just Browsing
Media
hi iam new member i like this forum
i want to large penis
i trust jelq jeliqing help large penis

any advise
bye

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sana said:
hi iam new member i like this forum
i want to large penis
i trust jelq jeliqing help large penis

any advise
bye

Put the word 'jelqing' into the search box, and the world is your oyster, or likewise look at the posts in the "Making it bigger" forum in general:

http://lpsg.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12

if your gf or wife havent seen larger than u then u r large. lol

imagine if u r 8", and your gf doesnt care cause she had 10" before lol, so bad hehe

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shocked said:
there are some factors about hardness

1)psychological factors : mood,some fetishes, lust
2)nutritional factor : right foods and vitamins, enough protein and minerals
3)physical and genetic factors : prostate muscles(called PC muscles) is very important for firm ,long erections and more and long ejaculating. u can undestand with angle of body and cock.if cock toward to ceiling, it must be strong.So if a guy shoot long must have strong PC muscles.

Thanks a lot for the detailed information!:wink:

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I believe someone once said. I think that it can be used in this sense too. Although I can't give experiences from the smaller (can i say that around here without getting into trouble?) perspective, I can tell you what i have heard from the girls i work with. For Women (this is excluding the outliers of "size queens" as they dont represent a large percent of the female population) Size is nowhere near as important to women as it is to men. For the most part if a woman is looking for someone for a longterm relationship then all the guy has to have is the knowledge of how to use what he has. I have heard many times that after sleeping with a range of penis sizes that the smaller ones tend to know how to use it better. Women have an entirely different dimension to sexaulity which is emotion (not that guys dont have it but it is more predominat in women). If you know how to hit the right spot at the right time the woman will think your huge and thats all you will need.

Trust me when i say that there is a point where it is too big. Theres about 2 inches of me thats still a virgin. Although it does look impressive to have a buldge in your pants its absolutely not required.

So to the original question then "size is in the eye of the beholder". The idea of large, and average, is and always will be different for different people. Dont focus so much on size, learn to use your tool and you will see how unimportant size is.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
kwc4you2003 said:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I believe someone once said. I think that it can be used in this sense too. Although I can't give experiences from the smaller (can i say that around here without getting into trouble?) perspective, I can tell you what i have heard from the girls i work with. For Women (this is excluding the outliers of "size queens" as they dont represent a large percent of the female population) Size is nowhere near as important to women as it is to men. For the most part if a woman is looking for someone for a longterm relationship then all the guy has to have is the knowledge of how to use what he has. I have heard many times that after sleeping with a range of penis sizes that the smaller ones tend to know how to use it better. Women have an entirely different dimension to sexaulity which is emotion (not that guys dont have it but it is more predominat in women). If you know how to hit the right spot at the right time the woman will think your huge and thats all you will need.

Trust me when i say that there is a point where it is too big. Theres about 2 inches of me thats still a virgin. Although it does look impressive to have a buldge in your pants its absolutely not required.

So to the original question then "size is in the eye of the beholder". The idea of large, and average, is and always will be different for different people. Dont focus so much on size, learn to use your tool and you will see how unimportant size is.

this is really an excellent posts. abstractly speaking, yes, size is in the eye of the beholder - or at least what would be 'enough' to be sexually fulfilling.

great post

Helmethead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all relative. I've had several women comment that they were surprised by my size. But I'm only 7x5.25 so it was big in comparison to that they've had in the past. If they had slept with some of the 8" and up guys from here, they wouldn't have thought that I was so large.