What IS large?

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, new here. So what IS large? Is it 6 inches, 7 inches, 8, 9, 10, 12!
Is it too large if you can't get it in your mouth, too long if you can't get it all the way down your throat? It's probably too big if you keep tripping over it!
If you can EASILY suck it that is probably just right. One thing though,
it you are lying own you back, and throwing your legs over your shoulders,
don't try too hard to suck it, you can pop your backbone apart, and you will have back problems for the rest of your life. Do long penis males do exhibition more than small males? O.K., now that I have destroyed your life,
answer me!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Venture Brothers fan?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGS*:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I lerrrrrrrrrrrve ze venTAR Bros. <3 i shit myself when the second season came out. Absolute quality, man.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
*HUGS*:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

that was easier than I thought... one step closer to getting in your pants. yippee.

I wasn't sure season 2 was going to be up to snuff with the first season after seeing the first episode, though I loved the little montage at the beginning, but then the next episode was fucking hilarious... gotta love Chris McCullough. spoon!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
that was easier than I thought... one step closer to getting in your pants. yippee.

I wasn't sure season 2 was going to be up to snuff with the first season after seeing the first episode, though I loved the little montage at the beginning, but then the next episode was fucking hilarious... gotta love Chris McCullough. spoon!

Are you kidding?! I was sold within the first few seconds. They played the trancey diva vocal mix of Quindon Tarver's Everybody's Free (to feel good) and then showed the rave scene. I flipped out. The makers of the show did it in tribute to their old rave days. Just too aewsome. <3

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Are you kidding?! I was sold within the first few seconds. They played the trancey diva vocal mix of Quindon Tarver's Everybody's Free (to feel good) and then showed the rave scene. I flipped out. The makers of the show did it in tribute to their old rave days. Just too aewsome. <3

Yeah, I absolutely loved that part... I just didn't laugh out loud again after the opening sequence was over. You gotta admit the second episode was better, right? I'm still chuckling about that opening. "daaa da daaaaaaa!" :tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I totally don't mean to jack the thread here,........

BUT..I've been watching them early on Adult Swim's website. They've been nice enough to put them up on Adult Swim Fix before they even air on Sunday nights. When I watched the Escape from Mummy whateverthefuck part two, I almost CRIED because I'd missed the first part of it. I called my friend to whine are he told me that there was no first part of it...that it was a all a big joke. Those scallywags!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I totally don't mean to jack the thread here,........

BUT..I've been watching them early on Adult Swim's website. They've been nice enough to put them up on Adult Swim Fix before they even air on Sunday nights. When I watched the Escape from Mummy whateverthefuck part two, I almost CRIED because I'd missed the first part of it. I called my friend to whine are he told me that there was no first part of it...that it was a all a big joke. Those scallywags!
haha... you didn't get that from the very overlong "previously on" sequence? :biggrin1:
time to lower your pot dosage, methinks...

South Park did the same thing not long ago.

and... I don't think anyone will mind terribly if we hijack the thread... it's not like this hasn't been discussed ad nauseum before.