What is LPSG to you?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had an arguement with my friend about LPSG why I go there and she's saying stuff like does it make you feel better to show off that you have a big dick and that this site is a bunch of gay people trying to rape little boys. Being a member for about 4 months now and learning and experiencing this site I say her assumptions are very off base.

I come here because this place is like home to me and the people and occasional perverted posers are friendly and helpful in my battle with bipolar disorder and my general struggles with lack of affection in my life and my own insecurities with my physical body. Some members are very helpful to me a young black teenager suffering from depression and recovering from an abusive past more helpful than those people in real life and I feel like I have an easier time articulating my issues here. Ive been given a reputation on here of being a whiner but I don't whine intentionally. LPSG is kinda like a home where freedom of speech is king and the sexual theme makes everything more free and amusing.

Now that you know my story let me ask you.....

What is LPSG to you and what does this site mean to you?

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site to me, is another place to chat really. Talking with folks about this and that, goofing off, and overall...chatting with some pretty good people. This site has its issues, but as long as you overlook the idiots, the bigots, the assholes, the bitches, and the occasional troll...its all good. I guess what they say is true...you can't polish a turd, but you can make it smell better, lol.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love this place. I don't log on to any other site as much. We have the kind of conversations here that a lot of people IMO long for in their everyday lives. It's really great that we're an organization and don't have to be bothered with popups and commercials and spam and shit like that.

I find it quite comforting that we can nuture each other, laugh with each other, confide in one another and teach each other. To me, LPSG has given me friends, brothers, sisters, parental figures, insight on sexual information that I didn't even know existed. LPSG rocks in my book. If it were up to me, I'd have every one on Earth join.

Free yourself...

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kudos to opening up and being candid about your situation....

I wouldn't take your friend's comments seriously. It sounds like she is just making assumptions and hasn't really looked into the site in depth....

As for what the site means to me, the few posts I have made have been honest, true-to-life sitautions/gripes I have had. I would rather stay anonymous (no names or pictures), present truthful scenarios and get a bunch of different perspective instead of being an internet braggart or a hateful internet coward.

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love this place. I don't log on to any other site as much. We have the kind of conversations here that a lot of people IMO long for in their everyday lives. It's really great that we're an organization and don't have to be bothered with popups and commercials and spam and shit like that.

I find it quite comforting that we can nuture each other, laugh with each other, confide in one another and teach each other. To me, LPSG has given me friends, brothers, sisters, parental figures, insight on sexual information that I didn't even know existed. LPSG rocks in my book. If it were up to me, I'd have every one on Earth join.

Free yourself...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had an arguement with my friend about LPSG why I go there and she's saying stuff like does it make you feel better to show off that you have a big dick and that this site is a bunch of gay people trying to rape little boys. Being a member for about 4 months now and learning and experiencing this site I say her assumptions are very off base.

I come here because this place is like home to me and the people and occasional perverted posers are friendly and helpful in my battle with bipolar disorder and my general struggles with lack of affection in my life and my own insecurities with my physical body. Some members are very helpful to me a young black teenager suffering from depression and recovering from an abusive past more helpful than those people in real life and I feel like I have an easier time articulating my issues here. Ive been given a reputation on here of being a whiner but I don't whine intentionally. LPSG is kinda like a home where freedom of speech is king and the sexual theme makes everything more free and amusing.

Now that you know my story let me ask you.....

What is LPSG to you and what does this site mean to you?

Well glad you're here...but your friend needs a HUGE reality check or a boot to the head for saying that about gay's.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me this has been a place to speak honestly about things i ont get to speak openly about in day-to-day life. It is a place i have learn many things from, not only sex but also tolerance, the ability to be broad minded and respect peoples individualities and a place where i have come to know some really great, amazing, funny, caring, intelligent people

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is a very very very small part of my life so, It doesn't mean to much except I have met 3 people from here :tongue:

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
For me this has been a place to speak honestly about things i ont get to speak openly about in day-to-day life. It is a place i have learn many things from, not only sex but also tolerance, the ability to be broad minded and respect peoples individualities and a place where i have come to know some really great, amazing, funny, caring, intelligent people

well said, and I would probably say the same for myself:wink:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I first came here many years ago because I had problems finding good underwear, and pants that fit. I made some friends, stuck around a while, and finally left. I came back a year or so ago. It gives me a place to act up, make a few friends, share some common interests, and act like a normal guy. It's tough being here in redneck USA. Plus, handcuff baby, :kiss:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Ditto!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a place where the talk about sex and relationships is honest and open.... and the least vitriolic of any other place I have been to.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it's a way to meet some diverse, interesting people that I might normally never get to. Bonus points when I befriend a member and/or get some useful advice. Otherwise, LPSG is an amazing time waster. :biggrin1:

theguy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha Rocky I couldn't agree with you more about the time waster. As for me, I'm pretty shy about subjects discussed here in real life, so its awesome to meet people that I can feel comfortable around and discuss things with.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like this site cuz theres lots of advice from guys that are going through the same things that I am and I like to hear the straight guys perspective on gay guys it lets me know the bonderys i.e whats ok and whats not

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is LPSG to you?

I'm a single woman with a strong affection for well endowed men. Add the religious aspect of my life to that and sometimes I get a bit mixed up. This is the first place that I've found where both the church lady and slutty sides of me are accepted and loved and rarely judged. I can flash my tits, flirt, discuss deep subjects, admire the most amazing cocks in the world and meet interesting people. I go through withdrawals if I'm gone too long.

Hey, it just occurred to me I'm like an angle food cake with a chocolate devil's cream filling.

ROFLMAO

Last edited: