What is LPSG to you?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smooth88, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I just had an arguement with my friend about LPSG why I go there and she's saying stuff like does it make you feel better to show off that you have a big dick and that this site is a bunch of gay people trying to rape little boys. Being a member for about 4 months now and learning and experiencing this site I say her assumptions are very off base.

I come here because this place is like home to me and the people and occasional perverted posers are friendly and helpful in my battle with bipolar disorder and my general struggles with lack of affection in my life and my own insecurities with my physical body. Some members are very helpful to me a young black teenager suffering from depression and recovering from an abusive past more helpful than those people in real life and I feel like I have an easier time articulating my issues here. Ive been given a reputation on here of being a whiner but I don't whine intentionally. LPSG is kinda like a home where freedom of speech is king and the sexual theme makes everything more free and amusing.

Now that you know my story let me ask you.....

What is LPSG to you and what does this site mean to you?

2. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This site to me, is another place to chat really. Talking with folks about this and that, goofing off, and overall...chatting with some pretty good people. This site has its issues, but as long as you overlook the idiots, the bigots, the assholes, the bitches, and the occasional troll...its all good. I guess what they say is true...you can't polish a turd, but you can make it smell better, lol.

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love this place. I don't log on to any other site as much. We have the kind of conversations here that a lot of people IMO long for in their everyday lives. It's really great that we're an organization and don't have to be bothered with popups and commercials and spam and shit like that.

I find it quite comforting that we can nuture each other, laugh with each other, confide in one another and teach each other. To me, LPSG has given me friends, brothers, sisters, parental figures, insight on sexual information that I didn't even know existed. LPSG rocks in my book. If it were up to me, I'd have every one on Earth join.

Free yourself...

4. lwd

lwd New Member

kudos to opening up and being candid about your situation....

I wouldn't take your friend's comments seriously. It sounds like she is just making assumptions and hasn't really looked into the site in depth....

As for what the site means to me, the few posts I have made have been honest, true-to-life sitautions/gripes I have had. I would rather stay anonymous (no names or pictures), present truthful scenarios and get a bunch of different perspective instead of being an internet braggart or a hateful internet coward.

5. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

6. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:

Well glad you're here...but your friend needs a HUGE reality check or a boot to the head for saying that about gay's.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

For me this has been a place to speak honestly about things i ont get to speak openly about in day-to-day life. It is a place i have learn many things from, not only sex but also tolerance, the ability to be broad minded and respect peoples individualities and a place where i have come to know some really great, amazing, funny, caring, intelligent people

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get my mind going. To find out if I can express myself clearly and without being misunderstood. To Make people think. To introduce people to new ideas.

9. B_Kumquat

B_Kumquat New Member

LPSG to me is where a man can be a man.

10. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

This site is a very very very small part of my life so, It doesn't mean to much except I have met 3 people from here :tongue:

11. D_Sven Svollen

D_Sven Svollen New Member

well said, and I would probably say the same for myself:wink:

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I first came here many years ago because I had problems finding good underwear, and pants that fit. I made some friends, stuck around a while, and finally left. I came back a year or so ago. It gives me a place to act up, make a few friends, share some common interests, and act like a normal guy. It's tough being here in redneck USA. Plus, handcuff baby, :kiss:

13. Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink New Member

Albums:
    Ditto!

14. B_New End

B_New End New Member

It's a place where the talk about sex and relationships is honest and open.... and the least vitriolic of any other place I have been to.

15. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

What is LPSG to you?

A habit.

16. B_lamdellboo

B_lamdellboo New Member

For me, it's a way to meet some diverse, interesting people that I might normally never get to. Bonus points when I befriend a member and/or get some useful advice. Otherwise, LPSG is an amazing time waster. :biggrin1:

17. theguy87

theguy87 Member

Albums:
    Haha Rocky I couldn't agree with you more about the time waster. As for me, I'm pretty shy about subjects discussed here in real life, so its awesome to meet people that I can feel comfortable around and discuss things with.

18. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

I like this site cuz theres lots of advice from guys that are going through the same things that I am and I like to hear the straight guys perspective on gay guys it lets me know the bonderys i.e whats ok and whats not

19. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

lpsg is where I plan to make the world a better place

:biggrin1:

20. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is LPSG to you?

I'm a single woman with a strong affection for well endowed men. Add the religious aspect of my life to that and sometimes I get a bit mixed up. This is the first place that I've found where both the church lady and slutty sides of me are accepted and loved and rarely judged. I can flash my tits, flirt, discuss deep subjects, admire the most amazing cocks in the world and meet interesting people. I go through withdrawals if I'm gone too long.

Hey, it just occurred to me I'm like an angle food cake with a chocolate devil's cream filling.

ROFLMAO

#20 Honey123, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted