What is missing from your underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jerkitout, Oct 16, 2011.

1. jerkitout

jerkitout Active Member

After the amazing response to my potential underwear designs, I'm now trying to see if there is anything about underwear that guys want but is currently missing.

For Example:

Fabric?
    A specific function?
    Style?
    Pattern?
    Well endowed guys - do you have enough room in your current underwear?

2. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Boy shorts with a pouch for your junk to fit in.
    I have over 70 pairs of underwear all makes and the pouch for you junk is a must.

3. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Oh yeah and fun patterns.

4. jerkitout

jerkitout Active Member

can you elaborate? do you mean like a loose boxer short that offers the support of a brief?

5. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know. I just wear boxers and boxer briefs. I guess I'd like more desgins for boxers other than stripes and tartan... And for them to be tighter in the crotch.

6. jeff2982

jeff2982 New Member

Albums:
    To tell you the truth, despite the fact that I have a bit of an underwear fetish, I've taken to wearing none at all. I'm not that big, but the only ones I find truly comfortable are those that don't squish my junk flat but let it hang where it would if I was naked which is a bit to the front. There us underwear like that, but it's typically marketed as 'enhancing', and while I find them really comfortable, I could never wear them to the gym, For example. They just look too much like fetish wear as opposed to actual underwear. So I guess its more an issue of marketing it acceptance. But I'm sure even small or average guts would be more comfortable in these too.

7. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    A bigger dick. :frown1:

8. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

try the new hanes no gap boxers they are tighter in the crotch

9. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    a pouch that fits it all in there, or one that hold my dick when it rests to the side, im tired of it going to one leg

10. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    A bulge and your hands. :p

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of the features that I don't like about most designer underwear that I've seen is a vertical center seam down the front. I hate the feeling of that seam running over the head of my dick.

Even though I'm primarily a boxer guy, I'll wear briefs or boxerbriefs every now and then, especially if someone will see me undress. I always make sure that there isn't a front center seam. If so, I'll pass and buy something else.

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Your cock.

13. earllogjam

Gold Member

I hate the lint that collects in the fly between the two layers of fabric at the very bottom of the brief's crotch.

14. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    I would say an underwear that breathes more, supports your junk enough but not to were my balls are hurting and shows off your best assets

15. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Legs that don't ride up. I hate constantly having to pull boxer legs back down.

16. Truck

Truck New Member

When he says boy shorts, he's referring to female boy shorts. So he's saying it fits like womens underwear but has a pouch for your package.

17. B_byoungster

B_byoungster New Member

I want boxer brief that are like boy shorts but with more fabric in the junk area so that your cock will fit, more fun patterns, nice soft fabrics, and like fun details

18. Nate_Dawg

Nate_Dawg New Member

I didn't read the original post you're referring to, but I'll help you out, as I've never really been happy with my underwear.

Fabric: I just got a pair of Calvin Klein One Micro Low Rise Trunks in the mail for free from the Freshpair National Underwear Day thing, and they're absolutely the best material I've ever had the pleasure of swaddling my junk in; 91% nylon, 9% elastane. Until now I've mostly tried 100% cotton or 90% cotton/10% spandex. The 100% cotton ones suck, and the blend was a bit better but still not perfect. I also have some underwear that is 91% polyester and 9% spandex that feels pretty good, but I don't wear them often because they're quite constricting

Function: I only wear underwear because going commando kinda weirds me out. Also, anything in the brief variety helps to hold my junk in place and keeps my penis from showing an outline through my pants (many guys on here like that, but I find it embarrassing).

Style: Anything that doesn't ride up. These low rise trunks are doing a great job of that. I've had good luck with boxer briefs as well, specifically Hanes. I bought a pair of 2xist trunks once that were horrible in that they rode up really bad. As far as look goes, I think shorter looks better (trunks, briefs), but boxer briefs are better accepted by people my age (young 20s).

Pattern: No preference really, although nothing outlandish. I don't mind a pattern or unique color scheme, but usually prefer solid colors.

Well endowed guys: This is often my complaint with my underwear - it doesn't have enough room up front. I'm decently endowed and have respectably sized nuts, so everything might be perfect with a pair of underwear except my junk is constricted. Everything gets pushed between my legs and I have to walk a bit bow-legged. It could be that I'm both short and well endowed (I wear small size underwear, ~30" waist), I dunno. The only underwear I've found with enough room were these Calvin Klein Body briefs, but they were 100% cotton so they stretched out and just didn't feel very good.

Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted