Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me being a fit, healthy and sexy manly stud is far more important than size.

When it comes to sex it is being confident, passionate, creative, having a hard erection and lots of stamina hehe... being bigger would be nice for sure - but i'm happy with my cock!

How about you?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me being a fit, healthy and sexy manly stud is far more important than size.

When it comes to sex it is being confident, passionate, creative, having a hard erection and lots of stamina hehe... being bigger would be nice for sure - but i'm happy with my cock!

How about you?

I too am happy with my cock. I also treasure good health because what good is a big cock if you can't use it? I love being able to have a great long deep raw fuck with my wife. Nothing tops that for me! I also love being horny as a man and feeling my cock talk to me in the early morning hours. My cock starts talking to me about 4am every morning and i am as horny as fuck every day. Love the feeling!

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Not having major and manic depression combined that make everyday uttershit with a mix of lows and super lows where you don't really get to feel happy on any given day.

Having somebody in your that loves you, even just a single person

Your physical well-being, to be free of health problems.

Having a sex-life .. I mean seriously if you don't have that what's the point?

Good self-esteem.

I think those are some for starters. I'd happily take a small penis to have even a single one of those.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lesbians can, but for heterosexuals, it won't work without at least 7 inches.

:joy:

This is most ridiculous thing I've read in recent memory on LPSG.

A being with no penis whatsoever can give another woman pleasure, but if you do have a penis it has to be at least 7"?

Oh Wally...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can use my knee or pretty much any part of my body to get that to accomplish that :|
..or she can use any part of my body x)

Agreed doranq; even if i'd use my pinky i could make her cum 100%. But yes agreed, two fingers feels more masculine to me haha ;-)

Some men - be it for age or sickness - loose their ability to fuck with their cock but still provide amazing orgasms for their partners! No 7 inches are needed wally and that is fully objective!

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How about you?

Everything is more important then a big dick!

Reactions: Drew75