What is more important: The size in flacid state or in erect state of Penis?.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
1 .- For you what is more important (at visual appearance): Having a flaccid penis very very long (to surprise the other persons) or... have a erect penis very long (for sexual act)?. One of the two and explain your reasons.

2 .- What's more abundant in the world: Men with small flaccid penis and a large erect penis or... Men with flaccid penis very long and too long erect penis?. I have a friend of mine that he says in the Anglo-Saxon countries abounds much men who have flaccid penises very very long ... It is very common to see men with soft penises of 10 inches-long or more...

3 .- Is it true that those who are well-endowed men penises fláccidos very very long, they drede placed their penises out of the underwear (hanging over the thigh) to make it read as a package in the form of cylinder in the pants ... Are there very long penis of men who try to hide the fact that the penis is checked?.

---------------------

1.- ¿Para ustedes qué es más importante (a nivel de apariencia visual): Tener un pene fláccido muy largo (para sorprender a las demás persoas) o tener un pene erecto muy largo (para el acto sexual)?. Una de las dos y explica tus razones.

2.- ¿Qué abunda más en el mundo: Hombres de pene fláccido pequeño y de pene erecto grande o.... hombres de pene fláccido muy largo y de pene erecto largo también?.

3.- ¿Será cierto que aquellos well-endowed men que tienen penes fláccidos muy muy largos, ellos a drede colocan their penes fuera de la ropa interior (colgando a lo largo del muslo) para hacer que it quede como un bulto en forma de cilindro en el pantalón o... Are there hombres de pene muy largo que tratan de ocultar que el pene esté marcado?

Bye!.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a long flaccid penis (about 7") which only increases about 1.5" when erect. I'm pleased with this, as I'd rather it was big when flaccid when more people were likely to notice it - such as in showers, changing rooms etc. It's quite big enough when erect anyway!

There's a thread going on this site at the moment which shows that most men have smaller penises when flaccid, but which grow more when erect. I don't think Anglo-Saxon countries have more men with long flaccid penises than any other, and I've never heard of or seen "men with soft penises of 10 inches or more ..." !

Some well-endowed men are pleased to have a big 'bulge', as it is called, in their underwear and pants and to be noticed. But others can be embarrassed and want to wear clothing that hides it.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend always was considered the endowed one...though in truth, he was large flaccid one only. He really was respected on that score alone. I often wondered if he would have had the confidence he had with out it.