What is more Rare?

What is more rare a big dick or a bubble butt(male)?

• big dick

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • bubble butt

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big_sights

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though this site is about large penises, nothing catches my attention faster than the sight of a nice bubble butt. I feel like a big Dick though not common is not as rare as it is to see a guy with a nice high, firm, and round Ass. People who have ones like myself that don't have to workout to attain/maintain it are a rare sight atleast on a guy I feel. What are peoples thoughts?

TxLonghorn81

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I'm fine with a small ass with dimples and mostly go for those guys, but a bubble butt is nice. One of the guys I work with asked me how I did it. Guys don't have a ass. Bone on bone hurts, that's why he likes his women with some meat on them. I laughted and said i didn't have any problems.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never look at butts.. ;p Dicks. <3 Not really sure which is rarer, though I'd say big dicks..

People who have ones like myself that don't have to workout to attain/maintain it are a rare sight atleast on a guy I feel.

A muscled ass with dimples that someone worked for is hotter (in my opinon). :tongue:

big_sights

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the rare experience, that in my fist year of college I ran track and I have to say of the 20 or so people on the team all of them including me were packing both in the front and rear. Now most didn't have an ass like myself (but were still nice), but but there were atleast 3 who put me to shame. I believe our track team upheld 2 of the most known physical stereotypes: that black people have big dicks and asses lol.

D

deleted213967

I have yet to see an official definition of "bubble butt".

Is that the chunky kind?

big_sights

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check my pics out along with novicebtm, calboner....that should be your definition lol. I don't think words do this topic justice lol.

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Big dicks are nice, they get all the attention and high firm bubble butts are so under rated. Seriously, a nice ass is precious, lol. Question for those who have both, which gets the most attention?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I think a nice butt on a guy is more common as there are different perspectives on what makes a bubble butt. Big dicks on the other hand are harder to find as the definition is a little more set. As far as which gets more attention, it depends on the person. A size queen isn't going to care about the butt, however, a butt aficionado is going to go crazy over a nice butt.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to Patric and to Big_sights for naming me in connection with this topic. :biggrin: While the shape of guys' butts is not a matter of sexual interest to me, I know a well-shaped one when I see it, and, Big_sights, you certainly have one!

For anyone who is curious, here is the photo in which I think my backside looks its best: Morning shave. :tongue:

I think a nice butt on a guy is more common as there are different perspectives on what makes a bubble butt. Big dicks on the other hand are harder to find as the definition is a little more set.
I disagree entirely: I think that there is just as much variation in judgments of which cocks are big as there is in judgments of which butts are bubbly. While it is true that one can express one's sense of what constitutes a big cock in specific measurements, as one cannot do for what constitutes a bubble butt, that does not mean that there is any more uniformity of opinion on the first point than there is on the second. For this reason, I think that the answer that anyone gives to the question that is the subject of this thread, even setting aside the effects of inadequate sampling and selective attention, says more about the person's sense of what counts as a big cock or a bubble butt than it does about any fact of the matter.

big_sights

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to Patric and to Big_sights for naming me in connection with this topic. :biggrin: While the shape of guys' butts is not a matter of sexual interest to me, I know a well-shaped one when I see it, and, Big_sights, you certainly have one!

For anyone who is curious, here is the photo in which I think my backside looks its best: Morning shave. :tongue:

Thanks for the compliment, and with that meaty Ass I'll name you anytime ;) (oh how I love a nice Ass on a guy or girl).