What is Normal during sex

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jayb1989, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Jayb1989

Jayb1989 New Member

is it normal to have a guy cum inside u when ur having sex with him becase i am unsure whether or not to let him do it because i'm afarid i get an STD although he's clean?? :shrug:

2. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if he is infact clean there is no chance of you getting a std BUT! you should NEVER EVER let a guy who you are just fooling around have unprotected sex, the only time it would ever be OK is if you are in a monogomus relationship with a man you trust and you KNOW is clean (and if you know you are clean yourself)

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If you are unsure, well, thats what condoms are for. As Child of the Sun pointed out, you should only have unprotected sex with someone who you are 100% certain is clean, and you are 100% certain you are clean, and only when you are in a monogomous relationship with this person.

Unprotected sex with somebody you havent been to the family planning clinec and gotten tested with is why STDs are spreading like wildfire.

4. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is important to point out that it doesn't matter if he cums in you or not, use condoms!

LapDog :p

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Unless you are in a committed, long-term, exclusive relationship, have been for at least a year, and have been tested TOGETHER every 3 months for that full year, NO BAREBACKING at all, period. Don't let a casual sex partner cum inside you, don't let him stick his cock inside you, don't let him even put the head against your hole, without a condom.

6. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

and the verdict on unprotected BJs?

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That's a matter of taste.

8. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I agree with you 100% on that one... Just because he doesn't cum inside you doesn't mean you're not getting it inside you at all... It's called precum... You're a guy, you know about that... I got pregnant from precum, and if I can get pregnant from precum, you can definitely get an STD from it...

That's a matter of taste.
    [post=334585]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Lapdog, I always seem to enjoy your puns...

But seriously... while a condom for a bj would taste like rubber for a chick, it would protect you from getting an STD from her mouth (or, look into the flavored ones)... But at the same time, condoms are generally not used for oral sex... And, like lapdog said it's all a matter of taste...

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I mistrust the current "statistics" on STDs from oral sex. It only takes a tiny abrasion to provide inroads for HIV, and not even an abrasion for many of the others. Eating a tortilla chip or even brushing or flossing your teeth causes abrasions that you may not even notice - but trust me, they are there. While saliva does contain some tiny amounts of antibacterial agents, they are ineffective against STD organisms. You really don't want to take that chance, do you? I say the same rules apply for blowjobs that apply for anal (or even vaginal) sex. If you are not ABSOLUTELY certain (as in, you saw the lab reports) of a person's disease status, don't do any unprotected activities. I would even go so far as to include fondling his cock and then your own. It just is not worth it. The sad thing is, ALL STDs could be completely eradicated in my lifetime, if people were just simply a little more responsible. It won't happen, though.

10. Jayb1989

Jayb1989 New Member

ok thanks but now i got another question "how many sex partners SHOULD u have in a week?

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    oh, at least 15

12. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    You specifically?

NONE.
    Spare us all. Please.

...Seriously, you are joking, right? Either that or you're 12.

13. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    Waidaminute,waidaminute... Perhaps I was too harsh...

Here, allow me invite you to join a recent thread of mine.

It's a magical place where no question is too stupid to post to the entire world via the internet. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

absinthium, my little wormwood wonder... you are just delightful. Having gotten to know you only through your posts, your nickname on here is perfect! Please, never change! By the way, I have tasted absinthe... a truly interesting experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted