what is OLPSG?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, since we aren't posting on this thread...

It was originally called "the Other LPSG" and is now called "Size Matters". Google it.

Please can we not have any arguments on this thread?
You want of a miracle?

Let me think since the member known as ___ _________ (name obscured so not to lead directly to the site named after the former member) has been lifted from here they have an entire topic asking why they were banned and now at least 2 or 3 topics on asking about their new website If this topic is like last one from EddyAbs (was that his name?) then there will be more mud swapping by the same usual suspectings

Why are people so concerned about a website some one or other created at another place? The internet is filled with many sites and some are take offs of this one and even this one was not the first of its kind (I used to visit Bianca.com which now for a few years seems dead it did at once time have many good posts then it encountered problems then it went and fell apart)

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of the several web-forum-community-thingys I've been a part of since 2001, they ALL have had their:

• Hidden Forums
  • Hidden Password ONLY Forums
  • Break-off Forums/Message Boards for the Disenchanted
...and they ALL smack of the same cliqueish trash-talk, backstabbing, and slandering, in spite of pleas for the opposite by the segment of "veteran" posters. Same "I have no idea what forums you're talking about" in the main forums. Same back and forth rock-throwing. So, it's not surprising to encounter it again. Disappointing, but not surprising.

That's the way it goes, apparently. Why would it be any different in the web world than IRL?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Obviously, these pansies won't tell you, even though it's very simple. "OLPSG" is an obsolete name of a relatively new and unmoderated site for LPSG and ex-LPSG members who believe that the quality of LPSG has taken a dive down the toilet over the past year or so. The source of friction is that some here deny that such a dive has occurred. The site is here.

when you arrive at the site do a search of my name ARLISS and notice what a celebrity I am over there.. I have a feeling I am gonna love this thread

I vow to keep this thread alive forever

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please! please! please! do not let this thread die!:biggrin1::biggrin1::smile::tongue: We must comment and keep this thread going....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard people mention olpsg a few times. Some people appear to hate it and others use it. Could someone explain what it is and what the problem with it is please? :)
It's "Oh, Let's Please Stop Gossipping."

Can I help mete out the spankings? I have some whips I'd like to break in...
Make up your mind! Do you want to spank or whip?

As for the breaking in, well, you just gotta do it. I've got 24 floggers and two single tails - all from either Heartwood (my favorites) or Happy Tails (also quite good!)

What's the "safe word?" :tongue:
Kumquat.

Safe words are for wusses :)
Not true. If I have 'em on the St Andrew's, by definition, they are NOT wusses!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh boy, here we go again.......:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's kinda like "Ow, it hurts every single time I hit myself in the head with a hammer. Don't believe me? Watch. Ouch, that really hurt. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Why does it hurt when I hit myself in the head with a hammer? Ow. That really hurts. It even hurts if I hit the other side. Ouch! Ow, wow, that hurts." <clue: stop with the hammer, then it won't hurt>

Almost as bad as "They talk about me a lot. I don't know if they talk about me when I'm not visiting them and making an ass of myself, so I think I'll go visit them again, so I'll be sure that they're talking about me, and I can tell you about it again and again, ad nauseum." <clue: give it a rest.>

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it's kinda like "Ow, it hurts every single time I hit myself in the head with a hammer. Don't believe me? Watch. Ouch, that really hurt. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Why does it hurt when I hit myself in the head with a hammer? Ow. That really hurts. It even hurts if I hit the other side. Ouch! Ow, wow, that hurts." <clue: stop with the hammer, then it won't hurt>

Almost as bad as "They talk about me a lot. I don't know if they talk about me when I'm not visiting them and making an ass of myself, so I think I'll go visit them again, so I'll be sure that they're talking about me, and I can tell you about it again and again, ad nauseum." <clue: give it a rest.>
You know, your patronizing attitude would a hell of a lot easier to take if you didn't arbitrarily spike it through when other people have an opinion not so favorable.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, your patronizing attitude would a hell of a lot easier to take if you didn't arbitrarily spike it through when other people have an opinion not so favorable.
Right. And your supercilious attitude every time you respond to me... well, it's unwarranted. What's your problem?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right or wrong is inapplicable- it's about repeating & rehashing old threads that virtually everyone's getting jaded of.
So now I'm the one who repeats and rehashes old threads? What a riot. That was the whole point of my post; that the same old topic keeps getting rehashed, and the rehashers are whining about how much they hate the topic.

If it offends you, so be it. I just have little sympathy for anyone who repeatedly goes to another website, when they know full well that going to that website is going to offend them. What's so patronizing about that?