what is OLPSG?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right. And your supercilious attitude every time you respond to me... well, it's unwarranted. What's your problem?
My dilemma is that I come here to discuss things like anyone else, presumably free of verbal accosting if I should speak out of turn, but the moment I express any dislike towards a particular subject, I'm to be jumped on, and made to feel like I'm an idiot because I said something. That kind of mentality is grade school.

So now I'm the one who repeats and rehashes old threads? What a riot. That was the whole point of my post; that the same old topic keeps getting rehashed, and the rehashers are whining about how much they hate the topic.

If it offends you, so be it. I just have little sympathy for anyone who repeatedly goes to another website, when they know full well that going to that website is going to offend them. What's so patronizing about that?
You're right you are the one who keeps repeating and keeping a thread that should've gone the way of the dodo long ago.
Your callous overbearing snide remarks here and the last thread I made are what makes you conclusively patronizing. Acting like I'm easily and overly offended and affected by you, and then apologizing like I'm some retard.
And what the hell Are you babbling about - going to another website? this place is my key website by choice, and I'll keep it that way for an extensive period of time.

And I'm not apt to change my mind anytime soon either- Although I respect the site and it's members, for me personally, listening to more and more threads about it to elicit the same responses and then some just doesn't seem to have any interest for me at all.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dilemma is that I come here to discuss things like anyone else, presumably free of verbal accosting if I should speak out of turn, but the moment I express any dislike towards a particular subject, I'm to be jumped on, and made to feel like I'm an idiot because I said something. That kind of mentality is grade school.

Heh, I don't know what world your living in where someone who has an opposing viewpoint thinks that your idea/opinion is just as valid as theirs.

The fact that you think that is grade school and unrealistic.

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow madame z is there, and dmw is mentioned there, if knight were to show up there, itd be like the big three all over again. You guys are fun to read, but Im not gonna lie, its not the same without them. I was a member years ago under a different name until me gf at the time deleted my account during a fight (go figure). But since I rejoined it just isnt the same. Its nice yes...just not the "good ole days" any more. Ive looked to, and could never really find a reason why the only remaining major member from back then is pecker. I dont get it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
wow madame z is there, and dmw is mentioned there, if knight were to show up there, itd be like the big three all over again. You guys are fun to read, but Im not gonna lie, its not the same without them. I was a member years ago under a different name until me gf at the time deleted my account during a fight (go figure). But since I rejoined it just isnt the same. Its nice yes...just not the "good ole days" any more. Ive looked to, and could never really find a reason why the only remaining major member from back then is pecker. I dont get it.
Knight has gone through about 14 name changes. He's still here.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

http://www.lpsg.org/65944-o-lpsg-17.html#post1221654

Why post the exact same thing in two threads?

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my internet connection is fcked up, and It didnt show the post go through, so I tried to reload and repost..sorry!

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never posted much..I think I had like 4 or 500 before I was deleted. I had a couple of pics up as well. I was benjiboner.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Um... :confused:

...I was a member years ago under a different name until me gf at the time deleted my account...
Neither a user, nor an angry girlfriend, can delete an account here.
EDIT: And it's been accessed as recently as 6/2007, not really "years ago".

http://www.lpsg.org/65944-o-lpsg-17.html#post1221654

Why post the exact same thing in two threads?

my internet connection is fcked up, and It didnt show the post go through, so I tried to reload and repost..sorry!
It would make sense that it double-posted in the SAME thread, but in an entirely different one?

...I was benjiboner.
This is still an active (definitely not deleted) account.

I mean, it doesn't matter to me, but some of these things just look, um, confusing.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Can't step into the same river twice.

Shit changes on the interweb just as much as in real life - you think if you went back to a bar or club you used to enjoy hanging out in a couple of years back all the same people would be there doing the same things?

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a member since years ago..and as far as I remember that account was deleted..I definitely cannot log into it anymore, and yes..I said I posted in both..not in the same one. I went to the other one to post after my page froze and wouldnt show me my original post. Good grief, everyone has to find a problem with something. Theres been nothing wrong with what I've said, so quit digging. Of course your gonna find confusing things if THATS whats your looking for!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was a member since years ago..and as far as I remember that account was deleted..I definitely cannot log into it anymore, and yes..I said I posted in both..not in the same one. I went to the other one to post after my page froze and wouldnt show me my original post. Good grief, everyone has to find a problem with something. Theres been nothing wrong with what I've said, so quit digging. Of course your gonna find confusing things if THATS whats your looking for!
I'm not digging. The confusing things are being presented.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh, I don't know what world your living in where someone who has an opposing viewpoint thinks that your idea/opinion is just as valid as theirs.

The fact that you think that is grade school and unrealistic.
Meaning what there, FFF? That I shouldn't and can't have an opinion on something and expect everyone to respect it without being singled out?

Why don't you take a good hard look at your last post to me? Tell me honestly I don't have a right to form an opinion on something that will get an equitable reponse and not be the only one who's been getting more & apprehensive responses.

You subscribe to that, your mentality is kindergarten & unfounded.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Meaning what there, FFF? That I shouldn't and can't have an opinion on something and expect everyone to respect it without being singled out?

Why don't you take a good hard look at your last post to me? Tell me honestly I don't have a right to form an opinion on something that will get an equitable reponse and not be the only one who's been getting more & apprehensive responses.

You subscribe to that, your mentality is kindergarten & unfounded.

I think you got FFF wrong, Chuck. He was just saying that while you ARE entitled to your opinion he thinks it is unrealistic of you to think that people who disagree with you will acknowledge that you are entitled to it.

His 'grade school' comment was just an echo of yours, probably just a tongue in cheek way of saying he's thinks you are naive to expect your opinions to be respected. I personally don't think you are naive at all - I think you afford people their opinions and respect them and you have every right to expect the same and call someone on it if you feel you are being talked down to or glossed over. But I don't think FFF was really attacking you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you got FFF wrong, Chuck. He was just saying that while you ARE entitled to your opinion he thinks it is unrealistic of you to think that people who disagree with you will acknowledge that you are entitled to it.

His 'grade school' comment was just an echo of yours, probably just a tongue in cheek way of saying he's thinks you are naive to expect your opinions to be respected. I personally don't think you are naive at all - I think you afford people their opinions and respect them and you have every right to expect the same and call someone on it if you feel you are being talked down to or glossed over. But I don't think FFF was really attacking you.
Well, that may be true about expecting respect, however, I'm reasonably certain there must be other people who've had other nagative comments on this, and only got one verbal chastistment, as opposed to the repetitive ones I've gotten for my blunt honesty about the subject.
thanks for your help tho.