What is Peter North's biggest cumshot on video ever?

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I counted 13 shots in one movie. I can't remember the movie. I wish I could cum like THAT. I have the same volume but mine dribbles out. Funny. My balls are twice the size of his but I think he is the KING of cum shots

butter_bbb

Sexy Member
Media
As it was said earlier on (on the 1st page of this thread), attempting to actually find Peter's top of the pops spurtings would be almost impossible (as much of his earlier material is discontinued and was never re-released on DVD or digital), but for my money's worth, here are some of my own personal favorites:

Francesca Le in "Bare Market": pretty much the most explosive and powerful facial blast I have seen him do on a woman's face. Perfectly aimed & captured on camera (a multi-camera/angle of this would have been majestic!).

Kirsty Waay in "Wild & Wicked #5": after fucking her he moves up to her head and blasts her bullseye shot after shot as she barely flintches! Another classic facial from uncle Petey!

Vicca (Victoria Queen) in "New Wave Hookers #5": although shot from numerous angles and edited in a variety of ways, this one's legendary status comes not just for a good popshot but for Peter actually unloading 3 pops on Vicca's face and chest. If you attempt at re-editing all the confusing angles and putting the footage in order, hou see that Peter popped three times on Vicca (as displayed by her cum-covered body parts in some of the cum sequences).

Heather Lee in "Certifiably Anal": last scene of the Rex Borski flick, after fucking Heather spoon anal, the camera goes in slow-motion as Peter pulls out, manages to move Heather in a semi RCG position and blasts away; some shots are partially obscured by the camera position and her legs, and most of his cum seems to just fly off somewhere on the carpet, but it trully is a magnificient ejaculation!

Sarah Louise Young in "Private Fantasies #17": while most will claim the "eurostyle" two-on-one facial with Sean Michaels, or the "drop-on-face/tits" cumshots are more clearly classics, the self ejaculatory handjob all over himself while Sarah licks his cock is perhaps the largest cumshot Peter has produced during his early 90s stint in europe shooting with/for Sarah Young & Sasha Alexander.

Honourable mentions should also go to:

Ashlyn Gere in "The Pink Pussycat", where she edges him to cum as he is fucking her mish, and he pulls out to pump a more respectable amount of cum towards her face; with a black background, the cinematography perfectly captures every stream of jizz flying towards Ashlyn.

Madison Stone in "Sex Appraisals" and "Total Reball": the first has Peter pulling out of Madison CG him and he shoots a massive monster pop everywhere in the room except on Madison (even hitting the wall behind him", and the latter is, like NWH5, a piece of editing which shows Peter Blasting just in front of Madison's face, most of it just flying off in the nether.

Lana Moore in "North Pole #39": while his own later day productions (post Y2K) see old uncle Petey also suffering the ravages of father time, the facial he gives Lana at the end of this scene is easily amongst his best of the more "recent"-ish material he's produced.

Leilani Lei, and Anita Blonde (different scenes) from "The Loadman Cometh #1": in both these scenes, Peter manages to miss most of his intended facial targets, but still produced a sizeable load in each scene, particulay with Leilani, in which he seems to be suprised by himself as well!

In terms of swallowing scenes, well not being a fan myself I temd not to dwell too much on those, but in some of his mid-range "Deep Throat This" series as well as the very first volume of "Swallow This", old uncle Peter blows good sized portions of nutritious batter inside willing ladies' gullets, followed by on-camera swallowing. However for my money(shot)'s worth, nothing beats when back in the 90s he's cum inside Britt Morgan's mouth and she'd let it ooze and dribble out. Special note in "Cheeks 2: The Bitter End" where she jacks him in her mouth (while the camera captures everything) until it seems as though ber mouth is filled up, she stops to try to keep it all from dribbling out, as Peter pumps a few last squirts himself, and then she proceeds to give him post-cum head as she lets his load dribble out.