What is Sexy to You?

D

deleted3782

I'm way too picky. Intelligence, wit, and humor are very important. Life experience, ambition, and achievement count for a lot. Intimacy, honesty, and regard for others is a requirement. Physical appearance, including eyes, mouth, physique, and other things (ahem) are icing on the cake (and I love icing). I'm sure there is more...but I will just make myself look like more of a princess.

Is there any wonder why I can count the number of relationships I've had on one hand??? :rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to my gallery and feast upon the many variations! LOL! But seriously, Sexiness is an intangible quality that has very little to do with the physical. Now I am not saying the physical doesnt enhance the attraction but if a person doesnt have that inner fire, that certain something that intrigues they can be physically stunning and dead in the water.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of psychological factors, like confidence, can be appealing sexually, but they don’t give me a hard-on. What gives me a hard-on is a woman, sitting across from me at a table in a restaurant, wearing a dress like this.

The last time this happened to me, the girl had asked to meet me at the last minute. When she took off her wrap, I was sure she wanted to fuck as soon as dinner was over. Oh my god! Her tits looked so incredible! I sat there with a solid boner for two hours. Then, when dinner was over, she told me she had met someone new, and wanted to break up. She said she was going over to his house, and expected to have sex, and did not want to feel she was cheating on me. I was dumbfounded.

So the dress was for him, not me. When I talked to her on the phone a week later, she told me about the rather impressive size of his dick. (Oh yeah. I had to ask.)

(I know. I know. Sounds like SPH. Well, I do have a small penis, and the fact that her dress was not for me was humiliating, I assure you.)

Attachments

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physically, I like athletic men who carry themselves well. But most of all, it's about their intensity and how much "spark" they have.

A stench, oops, sense of humor is a musk I mean a must. :biggrin1:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Physically, I like athletic men who carry themselves well. But most of all, it's about their intensity and how much "spark" they have.

A stench, oops, sense of humor is a musk I mean a must. :biggrin1:

I tried carrying myself once, I got one leg off the ground and fell over :frown1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, it's a man's voice, smile, or the way he looks at me. However, I know that each person has his or her favorites. What's yours?

Sexiness can be a lot of things. I like a man's legs. Especially when the calves are really meaty and the quads are nice. And the leg makes his butt look really nice.

I like hairy guys but not to the point of having the back hair and hair on the shoulders. Facial hair is fine from beard stubble to a full beard.

I am not into the full-on alpha male. Those guys are too much. My sister married an alpha male. He is a go-getter but he has issues. He has irrational homophobia concerns to the point that his family inherited them.
I just think that he has overcompensation problems...if you know what I mean.:wink: That is not sexy...that is a problem. :biggrin1:

I find that men who are okay with themselves flaws and all are sexy to me. Vulnerability is a strength...sometimes men don't have all the answers. Some aren't concerned with finding them either. It isn't a problem if you don't consider it a problem.

Sexiness is in a man's word. If you are honest and follow through to what you say. THAT is sexy. Honesty to a fault is "the bees' knees". Hey, it is fine to disagree at least we know where we stand. Disagreeance isn't the end of the world.

Yeah, sexiness can be found having a sense of humor. Laughing at oneself and at life. And being able to find beauty in the world.