What is SEXY!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by actioncfc, Jan 9, 2008.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Justin tried to bring sexy back. I don't think it left. Maybe we just need to ID it better. What is sexy to you? And what LPSG member best displays it here?:rolleyes:

2. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    What is "SEXY" is confidence. Confidence and the ability to engage other people.

3. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    I agree sexy is confidence! Sexy is having a foot rub and hot bath ready for you after a long day at work. Sexy is going one or several extra steps ahead to please your partner. That could be sexually, around the house or just taking care of day to day matters so their partner does not have to. Sexy is watching him/her play with kids from nextdoor like they were his/hers. Sexy can be so many things.:smile:

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

2 doses of sexy in my sig. The original sexy is 'The Pretty Man'. Justin is a girly boy. Girly boys no sexy!

5. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

sexy (and romantic) is being at home on a day off when my boyfriend has had a hard day at work. he calls me when hes leaving work, and will be home in about 15 mins. i run a nice hot bath, light the candles and put them on the side of the bath. pour two glasses on nice cold wine and leave them in the bathroom. he walks in through the door and i tell him to go upstairs and have a nice hot bath and relax.
    i give him time to get undressed and into the bath then i walk into the bathroom and say ┬┤room for one more?┬┤ the rest, i will leave to your immagination but involves a lot of soap and rubbing!

sexy is also seeing my man in his nice tight boxers, hard as rock with some precum seeping through!

Draft saved Draft deleted