What is 'sounding'

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's one of only a few sexual things I can NEVER see myself doing. I can't watch videos or even think about it. There is another active sounding thread right now and the guys posting on it seem to love it.

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the sex act of stimulating the urethra by inserting it with metal rods, or other types of material. There are several different size and shapes rods. It is pleasurable once you get use to it. Some guys can even cum while sounding... I use to do it..
View attachment 20090909131411_xvid clamped sounding.avi

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's the sex act of stimulating the urethra by inserting it with metal rods, or other types of material. There are several different size and shapes rods. It is pleasurable once you get use to it. Some guys can even cum while sounding... I use to do it..
Great video! A lot of guys cringe when they see this but it really does feel amazing once you get the hang of it!

mrquetzal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

hot

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's one of the most pleasurable, intense feelings ever. Like off the chart good. I get why some people find it alarming, but I encourage everyone to try it once. Takes a lot of preparation and patience and hygiene is key, but I honestly can't think of anything more incredible than having a power bottom flip flop between riding my cock and then plunging a nice thick rod into me and fucking my urethra. Heavenly.

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
WOW!

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend who loves it suggested it to me; like many guys thought it would be painful and unpleasant, but I thought I'd give it a go. Surprisingly the sound just slipped in easily under its own weight and felt amazing. Even better when jerking with it in - stimulated inside and outside at the same time. Sterility is key, so we were very careful about that.