What is the attraction to a Large Penis?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by aloofman
Seems to me that those imbalances exist mostly because people prefer to date within their own race. Black women and Asian men only have trouble finding a mate if they're dead set on only dating black men and Asian women, respectively
What makes you think that?

Therefore, I propose that intraracial marriage be banned. In a hundred years or so we'll pretty much have the same skin color and no one will care anymore.
More brown people = more soldiers for the revolution, right? ;) Anyway, have fun with your black girlfriends.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread would be funny if it weren't so pointless. Anyone can hypothesise about whatever they choose, but in the end it will have no outcome on reality. Chimera, the reason you will have a hard time producing a peer reviewed study is that anyone who wishes to maintain any sort of scientific credibility has divorced themselves from this type of antiquated thinking a long time ago. The few crackpots left publish papers, basically for each other to read. Once again, I will point out the complete lack of support you draw from these discussions, time after time. You attempt to engage us in conversations on eugenics, but no sale is ever made. How then do you propose to control the mating habits of the whole country, nay the world, when you can't even get one new person to accept your psychotic ideology even on here? (Dilznick doesn't count, he believed in this crap before he got here).

You and I have had this conversation many times, and because I don't sniff glue I recall rather well your coming unglued at the end of the last one (or one of them) and admitting to all kinds of stupid racist agendas. I also remember your imaginary friend joining the site to support you the last time I pointed out no one was listening, good show. There is simply no point to holding offensive views if not to prove offensive ideals. You have actually been so retarded as to demand (!) that I not be "rude" to you while you spout off rhetoric and "scientific data" to support messages of hate and your own superiority! How funny is that? Let's see, in this thread I already heard "I'm at the point now where I won't look a white girl in the eye who's been with a black guy", wow- that doesn't sound very "spearate but equal" to me. That sounds like anyone who doesn't do what you want is filth. You can't be a total dick and expect others to respect your "scientific" opinion, snore.

Anyone's opinion, including mine, regarding interracial marriage and mating is completely irrelevant. People will do what they want to do, and thus evolution will occur despite the opinions of the particularly slow ones in the room. Keep on arguing for stopping progress though, you do more to win people over to opening their minds than I ever will.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 17 2005, 10:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 17 2005, 10:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Acknowledging the existance of race doesn&#39;t have to mean one is superior to another. [/b]

this ain&#39;t about acknowledging the existence of race. it&#39;s about you saying that people from difference races shouldn&#39;t have sex and people of mixed racial heritage shouldn&#39;t exist. as with any other attempt to decry consensual sex, it comes down to basic insecurity about your own sexuality (or lack thereof). trying to put it in lame pseudopolitical contexts don&#39;t make it any less pathetic.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock
@Jul 17 2005, 08:58 AM
They say race doesn&#39;t exist, until someone shows them it does, then they say it&#39;s insignificant.
[post=329886]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
uhhh ... no. I have not said at any point that race doesn&#39;t exist - kinda difficult to uphold that claim without a severe case of colorblindness. I&#39;ve pointed out that race represents such a negligibly tiny degree of genetic variation with the species that it is not a viable basis for social or sexual discrimination - let alone for the suggestion of human speciation. christ, even the friggin NEANDERTHALS were similar enough to homo sapiens to interbreed seamlessly, so there&#39;s no way you&#39;re gonna convince anyone that black folks and white folks are so different they should be kept out of each other&#39;s pants for the good of humankind.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 18 2005, 06:45 PM
Unfortunately, the DNA they have extracted thus far from Neanderthals was of a kind unlike any found in humans.
[post=330037]Quoted post[/post]​
umm ... we all got neanderthal DNA, chief. put your hand around the back of your head towards the base of your skull. feel that lump? that&#39;s a neanderthal feature we&#39;ve absorbed - it&#39;s not due to your mother dropping you on your head a few too many times as a baby (which she probably did anyway). now take off your shoes and look at your feet - see how your second toes are the same length as your big toes? oops, there&#39;s another one. if you wanted to saw your nose off and poke a torch into your sinus (remember kids - get a grownup to help you with sharp implements) you&#39;d see another one, but that&#39;s enough to be going on with.

now, bear in mind that neanderthals and the direct ancestors of homo sapiens diverged several million years BEFORE homo sapiens even existed. that is what I&#39;m talking about when I refer to evolutionary significance. 30,000 years of living on different continents don&#39;t even BEGIN to cut the cake.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can hypothesise about whatever they choose, but in the end it will have no outcome on reality.
[post=329941]Quoted post[/post]​
So we should stop thinking because it doesn&#39;t change anything? Hypotheses are what encourage people to change the world. Inaction doesn&#39;t magically change into action. It becomes action after thinking and planning.

[post=329947]Quoted post[/post]​

No, you shouldn&#39;t stop thinking. That would be absurd. You shouldn&#39;t even stop talking even though your words are hard to listen to, they serve a purpose. What you should stop doing is taking your own ideas so seriously. I mean, the time we&#39;re in, right now, is so irrelevant on the complete time line. Our whole (recorded) history is minute compared to the evolution of the species as a whole. To assert that you personally can or should interrupt the progression of mankind is so overwhelmingly stupid, I can&#39;t help but get a chukcle out of you. I think it&#39;s kind of cute that you have that much belief in your own power. I&#39;m glad I don&#39;t have so much responisbility to the planet as a whole.
"Inaction" in the sense of allowing the race to do as it will has no need to turn into action, it&#39;s only you few disgruntled goofballs that think the races need protection from the future. We&#39;ve already been through millions of years of evlolutionary changes and have proven ourselves to be good at adaptaions, which is the hallmark of any species&#39; chances for survival. We are at the point where large families are not necessary for the survival of the species. We are at the point where pleasure is a realistic goal, not just survival. Those proclaiming a survival only mode of life are obviously in denial of our progress and abilities. Look at how we raise our kids here in comparison to places where food and water are in short supply. Many countries are still fighting battles of necessity that are foreign to us here. The onus is certainly upon the ones nature has favored to lead the way is compassion to the rest of the world to be honest about how we got here. It&#39;s not that we were once a benevolent leader and are trying to return to where we once were. We have been rapists and pillagers of the work and effort of other nations and discriminators all along. Now we are here, we could afford to own up to our past so we could "go forth and sin no more", but for people like you who want to constantly try through whatever argument necessary to drag us back to a past that never was using reasoning that doesn&#39;t make sense.

Chimera, the reason you will have a hard time producing a peer reviewed study is that anyone who wishes to maintain any sort of scientific credibility has divorced themselves from this type of antiquated thinking a long time ago.
I can find them, but it takes a while. All the sources I gave are commentaries of peer-reviewed studies.
[

Yeah, right, I believe you, really.

How then do you propose to control the mating habits of the whole country, nay the world, when you can&#39;t even get one new person to accept your psychotic ideology even on here?
If all I can do is sow the seeds of disillusion, which I don&#39;t think is all I can do, I will be content. Besides, I never expected to convince you.

Yeah, but you also don&#39;t convince anyone else, even though you&#39;ve threadjacked so many threads here. You will never get to post this shit unchallenged, which is really your only hope. If people don&#39;t ever have their views opposed, they can get away with a lot more. No doubt in middle school, you get a lot more respect than you do here simply because you are tackling adult subject matter that many of your peers have not seriously considered. In the real world, flimsy theories are met with laughter and disdain for the opinion holder, I would have thought you&#39;d have seen that by now. No one here takes you seriously but yourself and Dr Dilznick, that should tell you something that everyone else has crossed you off the list of sane individuals.

You and I have had this conversation many times, and because I don&#39;t sniff glue I recall rather well your coming unglued at the end of the last one (or one of them) and admitting to all kinds of stupid racist agendas.
I haven&#39;t admitted to any "racist agendas", even after all the annoying insults from you and Dr Rock.
I also remember your imaginary friend joining the site to support you the last time I pointed out no one was listening, good show.
I&#39;ve already told you that wasn&#39;t me. I won&#39;t waste anymore breath over it, because I can&#39;t prove it either way.

Right, what you said was you got a "friend" of yours to join in, apparently just for those few days, then he vanished. Now, I don&#39;t know or care if it was a separate person or not, but the facts remain the same, no one here gives a shit about your notions except yourself andf those you import. If you want, I can search the old threads and find the "stupid racist agendas" I refer to, you know as well as I that you lost it and started spouting off. It was great.

You have actually been so retarded as to demand (&#33;) that I not be "rude" to you while you spout off rhetoric and "scientific data" to support messages of hate and your own superiority&#33;
I don&#39;t understand why you don&#39;t question my sources after I present them. Apparently you don&#39;t understand that the conclusion someone draws from data doesn&#39;t distort the credibility of the data.

Of course not. The credibility of the data is important before one even considers the conclusions&#33; This is always my beef with "logicians", all logical thought begins with If A and B then C, but if A and B aren&#39;t PROVEN, but just assumed, then there exists NO logic in the conclusion. This is my problem with YOU in particular. You assert conclusions from studies that are flimsy at best then say you&#39;ve proven your point. You haven&#39;t, you&#39;ve only proven your ignorance. Conclusions based on faulty information cannot help but be faulty. This is why no one else cares to argue with you&#33; As smart as you are, you fail to inject anything more into this board than a rather pleasant way to waste a few hours on a boring day. You do a great job of sending people shreiking away from you at great speeds, so I really can&#39;t be all that mad.

Let&#39;s see, in this thread I already heard "I&#39;m at the point now where I won&#39;t look a white girl in the eye who&#39;s been with a black guy", wow- that doesn&#39;t sound very "spearate but equal" to me.
I don&#39;t feel they are inferior to me for doing so. I simply would rather they didn&#39;t, or they did it somewhere I didn&#39;t have to see it.

Oh, so as long as they hide from you- who the fuck are you anyway? Just a little punk from an inbred town where poeple still think it&#39;s okay to be racists. Get out of mommy and daddy&#39;s house and see what the real world is like for poopsmears who think like that OUTSIDE their protected sanctuary. No doubt your opinions go unchallenged a lot there, but that doesn&#39;t make them reality for anyone else. Dr. Rock made an excellent point, that if you people weren&#39;t so damned insecure, you wouldn&#39;t be so desperate to prove you were the "one true race worthy of protection from mixing with those lesser peoples". Even YOU have to see the hilarity in that&#33;

You can&#39;t be a total dick and expect others to respect your "scientific" opinion, snore.
I&#39;m not being a dick. I have evidence to support my conclusions. Whether or not you like my "evidence" isn&#39;t my concern, because it&#39;s valid.
Keep on arguing... though, you do more to win people over to opening their minds than I ever will.
I hope so.

Yeah, keep repeating "It&#39;s valid" over and over and see if anyone believes you or cares. Despite what you believe about your cause, people like you are the reason people are chased away from your projects, not drawn to them.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I read what you put about presupositions, and that may be the case, but my presuposition can be supported by thousands of pages of text. My presuposition is: Everyone isn&#39;t equal. Equality was a creation of ninetenth century intellectuals as a way to shield the average individual from bad things. If we still want to break unneccesary inhibitions, why not destroy the concept of equality as well?

I know what you will say, as I have heard before. Saying people are unequal implies superiority, and yes it does. To prove my argument objectively would be easy: I ask you to provide evidence that everyone is totally equal in all qualities, and you would fail, because it is folly. I challenge you to provide evidence that as a society becomes more diverse it becomes better. I find the opposite to be true, the smallest, most homogenous nations have been the ones to stand the test of time."- ChimeraTX, feb 18th

So here you say that you DO believe in superiority, and then later you say you don&#39;t. You had way more posts than I remembered, but there was one point when someone (could have been me) was referring to your similar arguments to the KKK and you admitted you agreed with some of their practises. Now, I can&#39;t say I disagree with every single thing they say, because they say a lot, but that is not an association I&#39;d want.

What YOU seem to support is the notion that people cannot be learners and growers, that we are stuck with genetic imprinting, and in the lack of conclusive evidence, we should just revert to skin tone to make decisions about who we breed with. The obvious flaw in this is that very few people are racially "pure" in this country, people who are racially mixed are the largest growing majority. You can like this or not like this, but the reality of it is evident.

You have pointed out to me in another thread that I am caucasian, which is certainly not the opinion of people who see me in the street. Who is right? I can assure you that your opinion has had no influence on how others have perceived me. You have also said that I am racially impure and you would not be flirting with me. Which is it? Am I caucasian or not? Am I worthy of your semen or not? If I am not, why then should I treat you with respect, when you obviously feel that I am inferior to you, even though it is not politically correct for you to say so.

QUOTE(madame_zora @ Jul 18 2005, 05:59 PM)
Oh, so as long as they hide from you- who the fuck are you anyway? Just a little punk from an inbred town where poeple still think it&#39;s okay to be racists. Get out of mommy and daddy&#39;s house and see what the real world is like for poopsmears who think like that OUTSIDE their protected sanctuary.

LOL, is that the best you can do?

Actually, yes. You have asserted many times that you feel your experience with racism is equal to mine even though you live with your parents in a southern town where rasicm and white supremacy still exist to an extent that most of the rest of the country would find shocking. What you apparently haven&#39;t seen is that much of the country sees people like that as enormously funny, if not sad. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL men were created equal"- that doesn&#39;t mean the same necessarily, but certainly deserving of the same rights. Whether you admit it or not, you live in a microcausm where progressive thinking has been all but murdered. One has only to look at the records of how Texas fares with political and educational issues to be able to make a pretty fair assessment of what&#39;s going on there. I don&#39;t think anyone would call it a land of enlightenment.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 18 2005, 02:51 PM
Europeans appear to have absorbed H. Neanderthalensis; Asians, H. Neanderthalensis and H. Erectus; and Australo-Melanesians, H. Erectus.
[post=330094]Quoted post[/post]​
Err . . . No. The entire argument for erectus in the genome of the peoples of the Pacific Rim is based on shovelled incisors. OF course, Australasiatic populations don&#39;t often have this type of tooth. Nor, for that matter, do the Ainu. Or the Ryukyuans. And of course it appears in populations which aren&#39;t suposedly mixed with erectus.

Now, neanderthals . . . Here we run into an interesting problem in modern hominins. Hard to find humans quite as robust as the neanderthals; instead Arctic humans tend to simply shave a few cm off long bone measurements. (Or in the case of the phalanges, carpals, tarsals, metacarpals, and metatarsals, a few mm.) And of course wear a lot more clothing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 19 2005, 01:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 19 2005, 01:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 18 2005, 08:29 PM
You had way more posts than I remembered, but there was one point when someone (could have been me) was referring to your similar arguments to the KKK and you admitted you agreed with some of their practises. Now, I can&#39;t say I disagree with every single thing they say, because they say a lot, but that is not an association I&#39;d want.
[post=330120]Quoted post[/post]​
I normally wouldn&#39;t want the association either, but I won&#39;t deny the similarities.

[post=330137]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Well that&#39;s because you have denied being a Christian, even though you have used "God" to support your views in some posts.

Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 19 2005, 01:59 AM

What YOU seem to support is the notion that people cannot be learners and growers, that we are stuck with genetic imprinting, and in the lack of conclusive evidence, we should just revert to skin tone to make decisions about who we breed with. The obvious flaw in this is that very few people are racially "pure" in this country, people who are racially mixed are the largest growing majority. You can like this or not like this, but the reality of it is evident.
My definition of learning and growing doesn&#39;t include interracial marriage. Multiracial people are a quickly growing portion of our population. If they only marry within themselves they pose no threat.
).

Your persecution complex is showing. No one poses a threat to you, silly boy. I not only married, but BRED with a white guy, and it didn&#39;t change your life one iota. If you see my daughter as not having a right to exist, than I can safely say "fuck you in the left ear". Besides, it doesn&#39;t matter what YOUR definitions are, you don&#39;t get to make other people&#39;s decisions.

You have pointed out to me in another thread that I am caucasian, which is certainly not the opinion of people who see me in the street. Who is right? I can assure you that your opinion has had no influence on how others have perceived me. You have also said that I am racially impure and you would not be flirting with me. Which is it? Am I caucasian or not? Am I worthy of your semen or not? If I am not, why then should I treat you with respect, when you obviously feel that I am inferior to you, even though it is not politically correct for you to say so.
Caucasian and caucasoid aren&#39;t always synonymaus. I am a racial preservationist from a general, but a subracial preservationist in stricter situations. I wouldn&#39;t marry you as long as a Nordid (Northwestern European variant of caucasoid) woman was available.

It doesn&#39;t neccessarily mean you are inferior, because I wouldn&#39;t marry you. I respect your differences from mine, and I don&#39;t want to alter them in any way.

It seems to me, however, that hate is a somewhat worse medium for preservation than education. Education is much less volatile than hate also.

For example, hate might work as: "I hate you, and I won&#39;t marry your kind." Education would work as :"I respect the fact that you are different from me, so I won&#39;t marry you."

But "my differences" have already been altered. So have yours, by the way. You are attempting to preserve something that is already impure. If you want to lay blame, try the slave owners who couldn&#39;t keep their cocks off their slaves. If "you people" hadn&#39;t started the interracial breeding I doubt it would have come to pass in the same way. Africans weren&#39;t trying too hard to get here on their own at that time, no doubt they might have come at a time when society was more ready to handle the cultural crossing. Look at the difference in how Asians have been more easily integrated. Even though they experienced a great deal of racism during the time the railroads were being built, very few now claim to be "superior" to Asians. India has had an even easier time than that, because most of the Indians we see are from the higher castes and are well educated, there isn&#39;t the knee-jerk response to hate them. It&#39;s not like there aren&#39;t stupid Indians, just that Americans don&#39;t see them. Blacks in America have been denied educational opportunities, therefore this "superiority" bullshit is toxic. You should easily be able to understand why it&#39;s wrong to judge someone for something society has created&#33;

Don&#39;t worry, I wouldn&#39;t marry you either, not even if the human race were about to go extinct. If the only viable male left were a racist, I would decide it was time for the race to die.

<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Jul 18 2005, 08:29 PM
Whether you admit it or not, you live in a microcausm where progressive thinking has been all but murdered. One has only to look at the records of how Texas fares with political and educational issues to be able to make a pretty fair assessment of what&#39;s going on there.

Urban areas are usually strongholds for liberal ways of thinking. Houston is no exception, and the neighborhood where I live voted overwhelmingly Democratic in the last election (~80%).
[/quote]

Well, that brings up an interesting point. If urban areas tend to be democratic (an assertion I wasn&#39;t going to make because I was too lazy to find the studies) then that blows your theory of people not being able to get along right out of the water, doesn&#39;t it? It invalidates your earlier assertion that racism is a natural state that different types of people can&#39;t coexist. I personally find that the most racist places are those where there is less diversity in the population. Sounds like contempt prior to investigation to me, which is stupid, at best.

Now if you live in an integrated area and still hold racist views, then you are just a waste of flesh. Fortunately, you are all alone in your disgusting opinions and will likely move no one to indulge in your fantasies. My mother talked to me about people like you when I was a child. Things were different in the 60&#39;s, racism was still fairly rampantly accepted. We HAVE come a long way, even though I wish it was faster. She told me that small minded people would always seek to elevate themselves above those they found to be a threat, but fortunately only other small minded people would listen. How comforting it must be to be just born superior and not have to do a damned thing to prove your worth&#33; I don&#39;t doubt your need to believe it, I just don&#39;t see how you can without laughing at yourself like the rest of us are doing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, try sticking to the current culture in th US and see how far you get. If it&#39;s democratic HERE and NOW, that works for me. You&#39;re suggesting breaking up a system that works for one we already discarded. I&#39;m bored of this.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX)</div><div class='quotemain'>
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora

You are attempting to preserve something that is already impure. If you want to lay blame, try the slave owners who couldn&#39;t keep their cocks off their slaves. If "you people" hadn&#39;t started the interracial breeding I doubt it would have come to pass in the same way.
My ancestors didn&#39;t own Black slaves.
[/b][/quote]
Until it&#39;s the year 2100, the "None of my parents or grandparents ever owned slaves" argument won&#39;t really hold water. 1865-the 1950s wasn&#39;t much better for blacks than slavery.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 19 2005, 03:14 AM
"She looks like an orangutan, and talks rubbish; send us a beautiful woman next time."
[post=330172]Quoted post[/post]​
that&#39;s hardly racist. condoleeza rice DOES look like an orang-utan and talks rubbish. that&#39;s got nothing to do with her skin color :eyes:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ cold pussy :D

Okay, I pretty much skimmed the debate hitherto, and, although I&#39;m quite sure this part of the debate has been dispelled, I have a question for chimera:
What is your background? I mean, in relation to your ancestry--I&#39;m half Greek and half Dutch... so, what is your background (and please, be patient, I&#39;m about to make a point with it)...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 19 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 19 2005, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I&#39;m something like 90% British, 5% German, and 5% Norwegian.

I&#39;m fully Germanic, but I don&#39;t have any cultural ties to Europe.
[post=330442]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

:eyes: so you can trace your antecedents back over 1,000 years? cos if not, saying "I&#39;m 90% british" alongside "I&#39;m fully germanic" just makes you look like a moron.

<!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX
@Jul 19 2005, 09:27 PM
Prognathism is a racial trait though.[/quote]
I said SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ORANG-UTAN. I&#39;m pretty sure I could find white folks who look like orang-utans if I bothered looking.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 19 2005, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 19 2005, 11:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 19 2005, 06:21 PM
:eyes: so you can trace your antecedents back over 1,000 years? cos if not, saying "I&#39;m 90% british" alongside "I&#39;m fully germanic" just makes you look like a moron.
[post=330468]Quoted post[/post]​
I have my secondary maternal traced the all way back to men who sailed with William the Bastard ( :D ). I also have a secondary paternal line traced back to Norman royalty.

My primary paternal and primary maternal I have traced to England, and the surnames are Norman.[/b]

:shrug: you never mentioned before that you were part of a royal family. cos they&#39;re the only europeans I know of who can reliably trace their ancestry back that far.

Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 19 2005, 06:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX
@Jul 19 2005, 11:29 PM
I said SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ORANG-UTAN. I&#39;m pretty sure I could find white folks who look like orang-utans if I bothered looking.

I&#39;m saying the reason she looks like an Orang-Utan is because she is prognathous.
[post=330471]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
and I&#39;m saying the reason she looks like an orang-utan is because she looks like an orang-utan. you don&#39;t have to argue with EVERYTHING anyone else says, you know.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 19 2005, 07:21 PM

Eww, God... Come to Dayton, OH. You&#39;ll see all sorts of hideous, malformed oddities scurrying about in the streets trying to pass themselves off as "human".
I&#39;ve seen more than a few fat old guys of various ethnicities in wife-beaters trying to get their lawn mower started. They all have potbellies (and posture/facial expressions) quite reminiscent of orangutans.

...No offense to orangutans.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 18 2005, 07:14 PM
"She looks like an orangutan, and talks rubbish; send us a beautiful woman next time."
[post=330172]Quoted post[/post]​
Funny, I thought orangutans were from the other side of the Indian Ocean.