What Is The Attractive Male Equivalent To Women Wearing Yoga Pants?

hunglowcolorado

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Question: What is the attractive male equivalent to women wearing yoga pants?

- Meaning, I find women wearing yoga pants extremely attractive. I see them on a daily basis, and they continue to get my attention every single time. What is the male equivalent of this? What do you see men wearing that gets your attention and drives you crazy in a good way? Or it could be a hairstyle, smell, general clothing style, or something totally different. Just wondering what makes women say DAMN! about men that they see in public places.

Thanks
1TCRmh5qrJ_m5rSiwUuCwcw.jpeg

Reactions: Rustyridge

For me, it's more about the tailoring/fit working for a man than what the actual item of clothing is. Finding the right clothes for your build is key, regardless of your gender, and then making sure it suits your personal style. Ditto for accessories/glasses.

Things that almost always trip my trigger are good fitting, well made Jeans and a tucked-in dress shirt, usually with the cuffs rolled up. Bonus points for a nice belt, exotic western boots or interesting brogues IF they suit his style, and a unique watch. If its it's cool/cold, add a blazer or leather jacket.

One of the gentlemen I'm getting to know is completely casual, surfer/skater looking on the weekend. T-shirt that is the right size/cut for his build, shorts that fit, great glasses, and a slightly tousled haircut. During the week, he ROCKS Italian suits and dress shoes with all the appropriate accessories. Both are drool worthy because of the FIT.

I do think that baseball pants may be the Male equivalent of yoga pants... but it'd be silly to wear those off the diamond.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Casually? Good-fitting jeans and casual shirt or a t-shirt without a logo. Look like you put a little thought into what you’re wearing, not that you pulled it out of your hamper.

If you ever try to attract attention to your bulge, it’s unwelcome.

I don't think there's any articles of clothing like that for me. It's the person in the clothing not the clothing wearing the person kind of deal. Hairstyle, I do notice long, well taken care of hair. Or go "wut" at bad hair and not in a good way. If someone's scent is so strong I pick up on it immediately, that generally isn't going to be considered a positive.

I notice hands, To a degree. Strong, somewhat taken care of (or well taken care of).

At this point in my life, there's pretty much nothing that immediately makes me interested/think of sexual things just from how some random person going about their day looks. I need to know the person to feel any attraction.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I melt for the "cholo" look. Dickies pants/shorts with a beater and flannel, oh yeah.

But... That doesn't mean it's the only style I I'm attracted to. That's just what I grew up around, it's familiar and comforting to me.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, it's more about the tailoring/fit working for a man than what the actual item of clothing is. Finding the right clothes for your build is key, regardless of your gender, and then making sure it suits your personal style. Ditto for accessories/glasses.

Things that almost always trip my trigger are good fitting, well made Jeans and a tucked-in dress shirt, usually with the cuffs rolled up. Bonus points for a nice belt, exotic western boots or interesting brogues IF they suit his style, and a unique watch. If its it's cool/cold, add a blazer or leather jacket.

One of the gentlemen I'm getting to know is completely casual, surfer/skater looking on the weekend. T-shirt that is the right size/cut for his build, shorts that fit, great glasses, and a slightly tousled haircut. During the week, he ROCKS Italian suits and dress shoes with all the appropriate accessories. Both are drool worthy because of the FIT.

I do think that baseball pants may be the Male equivalent of yoga pants... but it'd be silly to wear those off the diamond.

I was going to answer then saw this. I agree with everything the lovely @lurker23 said.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tailored shirts.
Tailored suits.
Long, thin, neat, clean dreadlocks.
Well maintained beard.
And...

This guy's hair. He's the only blonde man I'm aware of being attracted to. But. Most of that is his channel, and my shared opinion with many of his fans that he's low-key a super villain hiding in plain sight.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Casually? Good-fitting jeans and casual shirt or a t-shirt without a logo. Look like you put a little thought into what you’re wearing, not that you pulled it out of your hamper.

If you ever try to attract attention to your bulge, it’s unwelcome.
Two of my friends with benefits go out of their way to match hat to colors in shirt, shirt to jeans, and shirt to sneakers. They look really cute all color coordinated head to toe. It must be a thing. A friend of mine does Very good business selling custom graphic tees to match specific sneakers.

Question: What is the attractive male equivalent to women wearing yoga pants?

- Meaning, I find women wearing yoga pants extremely attractive. I see them on a daily basis, and they continue to get my attention every single time. What is the male equivalent of this? What do you see men wearing that gets your attention and drives you crazy in a good way? Or it could be a hairstyle, smell, general clothing style, or something totally different. Just wondering what makes women say DAMN! about men that they see in public places.

Thanks
View attachment 7922401
I’ve been thinking about this for a while and the only thing that’s like catnip, to me, is a semi naked man in clean white Y fronts. Drives me crazy. That, or seeing a man in public in a cotton shirt, top few buttons open - NO JEWELLERY, sleeves rolled up with naturally strong arms (not into the gym/pumped look at all) and large hands. Not sure I’m fully answering the brief, but there you go. That’s guaranteed to catch my attention, regardless of the situation.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
^^^There are episodes in which his hair is shiny I have to rewind toknow what he said because I wasn't listening.

I really need to know more about this. I just do. What kind of evil supervillain. I swear I've seen some of his videos before. Is this related to the tennis balls and the armpits?

Also, that's some shiny fucking hair!

Reactions: AlteredEgo