What is the average penis length, in LPSG.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Theres lotsa talk about what is the average penis size, the true average penis size blah blah blah. So i wonder, what is the average penis size of guys here on LPSG? Probably alot more than the average of the real world lol. People who were once very large, are now just humbly average, and people who are huge are well, less huge. and people who are average are now small, and people who are small, are well, super tiny.

So whats the average? my guess, is about 8 X 6.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Theres lotsa talk about what is the average penis size, the true average penis size blah blah blah. So i wonder, what is the average penis size of guys here on LPSG? Probably alot more than the average of the real world lol. People who were once very large, are now just humbly average, and people who are huge are well, less huge. and people who are average are now small, and people who are small, are well, super tiny.

So whats the average? my guess, is about 8 X 6.

I'd say you are correct about that. I am about average on this site.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the average size here? Seems somewhere between huge and OH MY GOSH!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Ok I'm going to be the dork here, but really, 8x6 is probably the mode, but not the mean (true average), which I think would be higher. It seems like there are more guys above 8 than below. At least that is what It seems like. I could be wrong.

RadioRandy

Just Browsing
Media
I'd say that sounds about right for this crew, although I wouldn't be concerned if you find yourself below the LPSG average. Just being on the bottom 10% here probably puts you at the top 5% everywhere else :)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
What is the average here at LPSG. Yeah the stated average is probably about 8 x 6.

I doubt seriously though that all the averages given are accurate. I suspect well more than half are inflated. I suspect the real average is 7 x 5.5. The reason: How about all those below average that are here some claiming to be 8 x 6? That throws the average off.

It is like averages in school. There are 11 tests and there were six 100's. One hundred is not the average. There was also a 50, 75, 80, 85, and a 90. the true average is 88. A "B" not an "A" average even though a majority of the grades were 100 A's. Averages are a strange creature sometimes. Now the mode would be 100 here. The mode is the score with the largest group of grades. And the median would also be 100 because half of the grades were below 100 and half were 100 or above.

Statistics are a strange creature.

tackyoneagd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think thats a really good question but im not really interested in the opinions so you should make a poll for lenth and girth then we can see how close to 8x6 it is