What is the average penis length, in LPSG.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes.........I've been a grower from 3 1/2 to an 8X6 for years and today I measured again and I've lost about 1/16 inch. Yikes what happened, maybe I'll check again tommorrow or the next. I did all I could to get that extra sixteenth and it just wouldn't make it. Maybe it's something I ate for dinner, certainly not the lack of sex. Heard that for health reasons you're suppose to have orgasms 200 times a year and we are trying to stay healthy, :wink::wink:

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If we take the average length here as 8 inches, as most people have said, then if we use Image:penis frequency.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as our data, and assume that the mean penis length is also the median penis length (as it is in a perfect distribution, although real life is obviously not perfect), then LPSG represents roughly the top 4% of all men by penis size. Seems rather hard to believe, don't you think?

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we take the average length here as 8 inches, as most people have said, then if we use Image:penis frequency.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as our data, and assume that the mean penis length is also the median penis length (as it is in a perfect distribution, although real life is obviously not perfect), then LPSG represents roughly the top 4% of all men by penis size. Seems rather hard to believe, don't you think?

Why?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes