what is the average size?

bb: I am asain. I am about 8"/6". Is that considering large size?
I am 18 year old.

would someone send me your picture so I know wher is my status. thanks

Ineligible: Nah, most surveys are useless because (a) people report their own size, and they tend to exaggerate; and (b) it's too easy to decide not to take part, and smaller men are more likley to do that.

The best surveys, doctor-measured, tend to give smaller averages. The best estimate at present is around 5.5" × 4.75".

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Ineligible link=board=youth;num=1071090987;start=0#2 date=12/10/03 at 15:55:36]

Nah, most surveys are useless because (a) people report their own size, and they tend to exaggerate; and (b) it's too easy to decide not to take part, and smaller men are more likley to do that.

The best surveys, doctor-measured, tend to give smaller averages. The best estimate at present is around 5.5" × 4.75".

[/quote]

Ineligible is a smart fella! :)

The "stats" he cited seem to be the "official rendering" on the matter from everything we've heard around here and beyond.

A word of caution is due (again) to many of us (of any age! btw) who frequent these cyberspace pages:

Accept what we read about in this forum--(i.e. the "large" sizes), to indeed be the EXCEPTION to the typcial day-to-day sizes that are out there in the world.
And, try not to succumb to going down that easy path of self destruction--getting low self esteem and morale problems when we feel we may not "measure up" as we hang around here with the big guys.

We ALL tend to lose sight of the fact just what "average" really is in real life when compared to what we are hearing and reading about here daily!

We're all men. And, we're all fairly capable of
"getting the job done" ....just the way we are. ;)

Ineligible: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=youth;num=1071090987;start=0#3 date=12/10/03 at 20:57:46]Ineligible is a smart fella!    :)[/quote]
Why, how nice, benderten! And your other comments are spot-on!

View_From_Below: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=youth;num=1071090987;start=0#3 date=12/10/03 at 20:57:46]And, try not to  succumb to going down that easy path of self destruction--getting low self esteem and morale problems when we feel we may not "measure up" as we hang around here with the big guys.[/quote]

Keep saying this, Benderten, my friend. I know that you know:

--how easy it is to say, when it's not your problem
--how hard it is to achieve, when it is your problem

But also I know that you know:

--how many guys need to hear it.