What is the avg sex time for a married couple? (BE HONEST)

sexcraz1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and i fuck on average 2-3 times a week, and the avg time is approx 1.5 hrs, but have gone more then 3 hours. We've been married for 13 years together for 18.

Years married ?
Length of longest time sexually ?
Length of avg time sexually ?
Times a week ? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is 3510 hours of sex. That's a lot of fucking and congrats on having a great sex life.

When I was with my S.O. the amount was not steady. It changed from year to year. For the first 12 years it was great. For the next 3, not so good. Then 1 year of zip. nada. zero sex. :(

Averaged, I'd say 4 times a week for 1 hour each not counting foreplay. We mixed a lot of quickies in with all nighters.

D

deleted356736

Years married ? 24
Length of longest time sexually ? about 3 hours
Length of avg time sexually ? about half an hour weekdays, and an hour or two on Sundays
Times a week ? three

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
Married 1.25 years, together 2.5 years
Longest sex time: 4 hours, took a couple hours break, then 2 more hours
Avg sex time: 45 mins. We do throw in some quickies too, though, our schedules are hectic
Avg times per week: I'd say 6 is a safe number. then again we are still somewhat newly weds

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Can i add to this even though i'm now divorced? (4 times married though)

Well i will anyway,

Husband 1-Years married ? 2.5-together in total 3.5
Length of longest time sexually ? approx 3 hours
Length of avg time sexually ? 1-1.5 hrs
Times a week ? Not often as he was in the army...home on leave ..every day & night hehe!

Husband 2-Years married ? 18 months.together in total 3 yrsish
Length of longest time sexually ? approx 1 hour
Length of avg time sexually ? 30 mins
Times a week ? 3-4

Husband 3-8 years..together in total 10 yrs
4 hours
2 hours (in the first 4 years,after that much less,last 2 yrs,nada,zilch,yipppee!)
20+ in the beginning,after that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Husband 4-Few months-Together in total 9 moths
1 hour
20 mins (lol)

The guy i'm with now though not married....yet!-2 yrs 1 month
4 hours
3 hours
20+ yum yum yum!!!!

Though 2 of them husbands have died/been killed :(
The other 2 divorced from ....WOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Last edited:

sexcraz1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can i add to this even though i'm now divorced? (4 times married though)

Well i will anyway,

Husband 1-Years married ? 2.5-together in total 3.5
Length of longest time sexually ? approx 3 hours
Length of avg time sexually ? 1-1.5 hrs
Times a week ? Not often as he was in the army...home on leave ..every day & night hehe!

Husband 2-Years married ? 18 months.together in total 3 yrsish
Length of longest time sexually ? approx 1 hour
Length of avg time sexually ? 30 mins
Times a week ? 3-4

Husband 3-8 years..together in total 10 yrs
4 hours
2 hours (in the first 4 years,after that much less,last 2 yrs,nada,zilch,yipppee!)
20+ in the beginning,after that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Husband 4-Few months-Together in total 9 moths
1 hour
20 mins (lol)

The guy i'm with now though not married....yet!-2 yrs 1 month
4 hours
3 hours
20+ yum yum yum!!!!

Though 2 of them husbands have died/been killed :(
The other 2 divorced from ....WOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Damn girl, you done a lot of fucking. YOU ROCK!!!
i GOT TO CATCH UP....AWESOME....KEEP IT WET:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ours has certainly gone down since kids, just not as much time and tired more and yada yada yada, but we have been married 9 years, together 12. longest ever was 2.5 hr, but we were pretty fucked up. average is about 30 min or so. its about all she can handle most times. now we only get to do it about 3 times a week or so. used to be 6-7 before kids.

sexcraz1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got to love the kids, but damn they can fuck up the sex life.

Many say most couples married for more the 10 years, sex starts to fade to around a few times a month or maybe less. :eek: I don't know about that stat, but i know my wife and i are a long way from that. My freinds tell me once you get in your mid 40s you start loosing the desire. is that deffinite, or is everyone different? I just turn 40 a month ago and far from lossing desire, i would have it at least 4 times a week if i could. My wife says she doesn't think i'll every loose desire. Hope shes right, she kids me that i get hard instently if the wind blows. I tell her

"Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it." :headbang:

D

deleted356736

Got to love the kids, but damn they can fuck up the sex life.

Many say most couples married for more the 10 years, sex starts to fade to around a few times a month or maybe less. :eek: I don't know about that stat, but i know my wife and i are a long way from that. My freinds tell me once you get in your mid 40s you start loosing the desire. is that deffinite, or is everyone different? I just turn 40 a month ago and far from lossing desire, i would have it at least 4 times a week if i could. My wife says she doesn't think i'll every loose desire. Hope shes right, she kids me that i get hard instently if the wind blows. I tell her

"Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it." :headbang:

I'm 52 and have been married a lot longer than you, and haven't lost any desire. About 3 times a week with my wife, and every now and then with my current mistress. What is essential in a marriage is to spice things up from time to time, say every week or two. Outdoor sex, playing games, roleplay and light bdsm are what we use to keep it interesting.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years married ? 1 (been together for four)
Length of longest time sexually ? I would guess about 1.5 hours
Length of avg time sexually ? 20 mins
Times a week ? 1, maybe 2 :frown1:

Length of sex is a bit low, I think. She's not really into foreplay. She's all about the cock and doesn't like waiting. If I'm hard, she wants it now! So little foreplay and no oral. I love oral, giving and receiving, but she can't handle me. As for me going down on her... I think she considers that time wasted when she could be having the cock. :biggrin1:

As for number of times a week, let me explain... My wife travels for work and is only home on the weekends. She'll come in late on Friday and is exhausted (and usually haves a headache from the plane ride and/or motion sickness from the car ride home). Saturday morning when we get up, we usually go at it.

Also as new home owners, we spend a lot of time working on the house so that evening we're both physically exhausted. Then come Sunday, one of us is working on 'work work' (not the house). Either I get a call from work or she does. At some point on Sunday we try to squeeze in sex if we can.

Needless to say, I hate this arrangement! :mad: She's also pregnant which has also increased her libido! She can't get enough, which is great for me in a way. It's often me that's too tired or worn out for sex. But when you're having to make up for a week of no sex in just one and a half days, it's hard (no pun intended).

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Married - 46+ years
Longest - probably about 2 hours
Average - 30 to 45 min.
Times per wk. - first 3 yrs. = 7, next 15 yrs = 5, follow 15 yrs = 4, Last 13 yrs = 3

The first 18 yrs. was primarily oral followed by intercourse
The next 15 yrs oral and intercourse
The last 13 yrs. mostly oral(age plus very little natural lubrication and my size makes intercourse very difficult)

Just a note of been there wisdom, at age 60 I was beginning to lose my ability to get and maintain an erection. I started PE at age 60 and not only increased my size significantly but also regained my erection ability. PE exercises are good for penile health with or without the possible gains.

splitmee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years married ? Married 10 yrs, together 17 years. high school sweethearts
Length of longest time sexually ? 2 hrs , we always joke about the time we had sex and he cum 7 times in 1 day.
Length of avg time sexually ? 1 hr
Times a week ? 3-4 times a wk, I'm so glad he LOVES sex and still wants it as much as me or more. <3 <3