What is the background of your desktop?

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wallpaper varies a lot.
Astronomy pictures (currently a closeup of Saturn)
My photography
Works of various artists (Edward Hopper, John Singer Sargent, Dorothea Lange, Sebastiao Selgado, et cetera)
Xrays of various body parts
And many other things

I usually change my wallpaper about once or twice a month.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw this thread a few days ago but my damn internet was being funky. I wanted to post mine. I took it, but lost track of where I was at the time. Shrunk it down for viewing purposes, ja.

Attachments

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This is what I have as background on my desktop. It is a view of Downtown Albuquerque's Gold Avenue, at 2nd Street, looking east. None of what's in the picture was there just a few years ago. It used to be parking lots leftover from the Urban Renewal of the '60s and '70s. I like it because it looks dark, gloomy and urban, something which is in short supply in New Mexico, but which I love.

That reminds me of S Eutaw St near Camden Yards in Baltimore.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My avatar. Courtesy of Robert Mapplethorpe.

Thank you for showing this. I am saddened by the fact that all most people remember about Mapplethorpe's work were the blatantly Homoerotic pieces that gained such controversy in the mid to late 80's. I always thought that his pictures such as this were very much influenced by Georgia O'Keefe's work. They definitely have a sexual overtone (They were both scorpios) but so lovely.