What is the background of your desktop?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Cigarbabe use to have a picture of my dick on it.The cable guy came over to fix something for high speed service,he moved the mouse,it popped up,and he almost had a stroke!She had to take it off before he would fix it.
Now we have a picture of the dog, LOL

500 posts!!!!!!!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for showing this. I am saddened by the fact that all most people remember about Mapplethorpe's work were the blatantly Homoerotic pieces that gained such controversy in the mid to late 80's. I always thought that his pictures such as this were very much influenced by Georgia O'Keefe's work. They definitely have a sexual overtone (They were both scorpios) but so lovely.

He remains one of my favorites photographers to this day. I like the homoerotic stuff that got Jesse Helms all a-twitter, but he is one of the most masterful technicians in the studio that I've ever seen. His lighting and composition are flawless. I'm amazed again and again when I see his work and he serves as an inspiration to me.

Oh yeah, my background. It's a piece that a friend of mine did to use as backgrounds for her work. She's a graphic artist/collage artist.

Of course, I think it looks like a vagina and sent her a graphic explaining why. Nonetheless, I love the richness of it, and the sense of age. It makes me think about being in a smoky camp tent in some mythical, long-forgotten land.

Attachments

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
i dont use wall paper very often, but when I do, it usually is one of the girls from lpsg..
well.. one of several,
so I can whip it out at any time and JERK OFF TO THEIR PICS!!!!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most on here, mine changes almost daily. Today I am loving on a near perfect specimen, Evangeline Lilly.

Attachments