What is the best dildo ever?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fully agree. An acquaintance has been trying to convince me I need a Hitatchi wand. I keep trying t tell him I hate vibrators, and need deep penetration, that I have toys resembling the attachments one can buy for Hitatchi, and I hate them.

If you like deep penetration, my favourite toy MAY work for you. It's long and certainly goes deep. It does vibrate, but that doesn't mean you have to turn it on. No good if you like girth though - it's pretty slim.

Velvet touch vibe sea foam 10 inches Femplay

Edit:

Just read the post above - this toy won't help if you don't like them too hard. It's rock solid.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm a prude, but checking out the merchandise in a store makes me feel weird. I guess that's why I've stuck with BOB all these years. But that website, Petite, that gives me all sorts of ideas!!! LOL! I'll tell Cap it was your fault!

I'll be glad to take the blame. :lmao:

Understandably. They always seem to be staffed by sleazy older men, and EVERY other customer in the store seems to be looking at you funny. And whatever you buy, it feel like you're announcing 'I love [insert something relevant to the toy here].

There are a bunch in town like that, gross places that look unclean and make you feel like a pervert and only have men in them because there is a dirty theater attached where guys are probably having their dicks sucked. Oh, and there's a man and a woman sitting in a car outside in the darkest spot possible, waiting for men to leave the theater. So sketchy and yucky! I've only visited each of those once, and having learned my lesson, never returned.

I'm lucky that my favorite sextoy store is totally different. It has no theater and it seems to be designed to cater to women. It's also the one nearest to me, which is also near the university and is always staffed by two young women who really know the products in the store. I've never gone in there at night. When I go it's usually around 3 PM in the afternoon and it's brightly lit and clean and the only people in there are other women like me who are shopping like they're in the grocery store produce aisle. The only times I've ever seen a man in there at that time of day, he's always with a woman and he looks about twice as uncomfortable as her, and very eager to get out of there as soon as possible. Women shopping in there during the daytime are usually really open and talk to each other and don't seem to be nearly as embarrassed as the men I've seen in there.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm lucky that my favorite sextoy store is totally different. It has no theater and it seems to be designed to cater to women. It's also the one nearest to me, which is also near the university and is always staffed by two young women who really know the products in the store. I've never gone in there at night. When I go it's usually around 3 PM in the afternoon and it's brightly lit and clean and the only people in there are other women like me who are shopping like they're in the grocery store produce aisle. The only times I've ever seen a man in there at that time of day, he's always with a woman and he looks about twice as uncomfortable as her, and very eager to get out of there as soon as possible. Women shopping in there during the daytime are usually really open and talk to each other and don't seem to be nearly as embarrassed as the men I've seen in there.

Oh, you're so lucky! I've only once been in one with a female staff member - turned out she was the daughter of the owner - family business. And I don't think I have EVER seen another woman shopping at the same time as me (unless they were WITH me). Could be a problem with my local area, but considering all the places I've been into in Sydney have been the same, maybe not.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, you're so lucky! I've only once been in one with a female staff member - turned out she was the daughter of the owner - family business. And I don't think I have EVER seen another woman shopping at the same time as me (unless they were WITH me). Could be a problem with my local area, but considering all the places I've been into in Sydney have been the same, maybe not.

Really? I guess I've been really lucky! There's actually two more around here that are really clean and woman-friendly, but they're relatively far away and inconvenient. One is in a nearby city and a bit of a drive. They have a larger selection, but no sale table, so if I really want to see something in person, I'll call first to see if they have it to save myself the drive.

The last place I lived had only one good one. It was independently owned by a flaming gay man who loved telling me risque stories about his adventures. I actually ended up talking to him for at least an hour every single time I went. His store looked like a pink Blockbuster Video store with dildos and vibrators hanging on the walls. Seriously. It was clean and tidy, too.

I think the secret may be to look for the ones that don't have a theater attached. None of the ones I can think of that made me feel comfortable had a dirty theater there. Two of the woman friendly ones doesn't rent dirty videos, and I think that also keeps most of the men out, too, since they aren't really big sex toy purchasers.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really? I guess I've been really lucky! There's actually two more around here that are really clean and woman-friendly, but they're relatively far away and inconvenient. One is in a nearby city and a bit of a drive. They have a larger selection, but no sale table, so if I really want to see something in person, I'll call first to see if they have it to save myself the drive.

It's certainly worth the drive though if it means you can avoid the sleazy shops.

The last place I lived had only one good one. It was independently owned by a flaming gay man who loved telling me risque stories about his adventures. I actually ended up talking to him for at least an hour every single time I went. His store looked like a pink Blockbuster Video store with dildos and vibrators hanging on the walls. Seriously. It was clean and tidy, too.

Oh, this one sounds like a nice place! My favourite shop here is a little less sleazy than the others. It's the one with the female staff member. Even her dad feels less sleazy than the male staff members in most of the other shops. I had to take a couple of toys back last time I went there, and he managed to go through and check batteries and things without making me feel TOO icky. But there's a LOT of room for improvement.

I think the secret may be to look for the ones that don't have a theater attached. None of the ones I can think of that made me feel comfortable had a dirty theater there. Two of the woman friendly ones doesn't rent dirty videos, and I think that also keeps most of the men out, too, since they aren't really big sex toy purchasers.

None of the ones near me have theatres, but they DO sell DVDs.

I've said before that there's a big market for a local female-friendly store. Maybe I'll open one if I ever win the lottery :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of the ones near me have theatres, but they DO sell DVDs.

I've said before that there's a big market for a local female-friendly store. Maybe I'll open one if I ever win the lottery :biggrin1:

Oh, I think they all sell DVDs, but I bet it matters what kind they sell.

It sounds like there might be a market for a female-friendly store where you are! And you sound like the perfect person to run it!