What is the best length to abstain for?

B_TooHard

Experimental Member
Media
I spent the week leading to the new year with my friend and for that time I couldn't masturbate because his girlfriend was there. I had to watch her pleasure him which made me hard all of the time. And one day I couldn't stand it and released after 6 days.

I knew I would create a lot so I prolonged it for as long as I could. I also knew that a tissue wouldn't cut it so wanted to cum inside this bottle I used but I couldn't control it because my orgasm was so intense and my friend was in the room too so I held it in. It spilled into the bottom and started to leak out but there was so much. I want to do it again but I used to masturbate 3 times a day usually so it's hard. I feel like cumming all the time. I've gone 2 days so far so is a week really necessary?

Not sure I understand:
1. You HAD to watch her pleasure him... did they tie you up and force you to watch?
2. Why did you hold in an orgasm if your friend was there, assuming his gf brought him off?

Not sure I understand any of this...

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure I understand:
1. You HAD to watch her pleasure him... did they tie you up and force you to watch?
2. Why did you hold in an orgasm if your friend was there, assuming his gf brought him off?

Not sure I understand any of this...
Maybe they wanted you to wank, TooHard, so they could watch?
I feel like cumming all the time. I've gone 2 days so far so is a week really necessary?
Who says a week is necessary? The last time I went a week was in 1976.

Last edited: