What is the best lubricant?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are looking for a lubricant that will stay slickery longer without the greasy feel of Albolene, or ones that dry to fast and some eave a sticky residue like Astroglide does. Have you had good luck with any particular lube? The best one we have found so far is Sliquid.
We are looking for an unscented, non-oily long lasting lube that does not leave a sticky residue. We are not interested in the "warming" variety or flavored lubes.
Thank you for sharing your valuable personal experiences.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best lube in my opinion is Gun-Oil. It never gets sticky, a couple drops is all you need. It's Hypoallergenic with Vitamin E and Aloe and doesn't stain fabric!!! With all that, it's condom safe!!!

Go to the Gun Oil Website or pick it up at your neighborhood sex shoppe!!

:bounce:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by TallHungLB@Sep 17 2005, 11:12 AM
The best lube in my opinion is Gun-Oil. It never gets sticky, a couple drops is all you need. It's Hypoallergenic with Vitamin E and Aloe and doesn't stain fabric!!! With all that, it's condom safe!!!

Go to the Gun Oil Website or pick it up at your neighborhood sex shoppe!!

:bounce:
[post=344082]Quoted post[/post]​

If that slice of loveliness in the ad comes with the lube, I'll be buying me a CASE of it.

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDEEROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE EROS BODYGLIDE

Really its fucking great, and waterproof

Hairyguy_29

Just Browsing
Media
I found eros great for some things but it is a bit oily compared to non silicone lubes. For what you've asked for try slippery stuff or bliss. Slippery stuff is gel with great staying power and no stickies, bliss is the same idea but glycerine based and more watery.

If you can look past the oily though, and don't use any silicone toys, eros is the hottest feeling lube for penetration I've ever experienced.

Hairyguy