What is the best male masturbator toy for a big cock?

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I'm pretty much a professional at masturbating by now but I'm looking to move on to something really amazing besides my hands and various minor sleeves and stuff I've used. I'm wondering if anyone here has some solid recommendations for masturbator toys that really give those intense, toe-curling, scream-inducing, full body shaking orgasms that leave you numb from head to toe and paralyzed in ecstasy. I've done a little research and of course know about the Fleshlight and Tenga products, but has anyone used these and can suggest which one is the best? I love a lot of stimulation to the head of my cock, especially when I'm cumming. Something that vibrates on the tip of the cock would be ideal. And I want something that I can just explode cum into and not have to worry about it shooting out a hole in the end or something like that. I have a rubber pussy toy thing I've used in the past and it felt great but was awkward because I had to be on top of it to fuck it so there wasn't really a way to lay on my back and use it. Also, it was too small for me (I'm about 9 inches) and my cock would always come poking out the end of it.
I'm sort of leaning toward the Tenga Flip Hole because of some reviews I've read saying the inside texture is incredible, but if there's something else out there better I'd like to know about it.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations! Whatever I end up getting, of course I'll take pics using it and post them here ;)

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the tenga flip feels amazing for sure. you have to use lots of lube to squeeze in but man it feels great. you might not get every last inch in but you can easily fit at least 8 inches in there without hitting the end and the sensations on almost your entire dick is great. And SO much easier to clean!!

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A number of the reviews for the tenga flip complains about not being able to keep it closed. I'm deploying soon and in the market for a toy to last me through my 12 months. I bought some cup looking thing, but trying to get an erection in the thing is painful. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It needs to be discreet. I'm not trying to get every inch in.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok I'm pretty much a professional at masturbating by now but I'm looking to move on to something really amazing besides my hands and various minor sleeves and stuff I've used. I'm wondering if anyone here has some solid recommendations for masturbator toys that really give those intense, toe-curling, scream-inducing, full body shaking orgasms that leave you numb from head to toe and paralyzed in ecstasy. I've done a little research and of course know about the Fleshlight and Tenga products, but has anyone used these and can suggest which one is the best? I love a lot of stimulation to the head of my cock, especially when I'm cumming. Something that vibrates on the tip of the cock would be ideal. And I want something that I can just explode cum into and not have to worry about it shooting out a hole in the end or something like that. I have a rubber pussy toy thing I've used in the past and it felt great but was awkward because I had to be on top of it to fuck it so there wasn't really a way to lay on my back and use it. Also, it was too small for me (I'm about 9 inches) and my cock would always come poking out the end of it.
I'm sort of leaning toward the Tenga Flip Hole because of some reviews I've read saying the inside texture is incredible, but if there's something else out there better I'd like to know about it.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations! Whatever I end up getting, of course I'll take pics using it and post them here ;)

real pussy is the real answer

Reactions: EricR

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read that the Tenga Flip Hole has trouble accommodating a thicker than average cock. Hmm

A number of the reviews for the tenga flip complains about not being able to keep it closed. I'm deploying soon and in the market for a toy to last me through my 12 months. I bought some cup looking thing, but trying to get an erection in the thing is painful. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It needs to be discreet. I'm not trying to get every inch in.

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol thank you for your humorous yet not helpful at all answer. If you find a real pussy willing to be fucked as often as I have the urge to get off, then you are a very lucky man my friend. My girlfriend definitely does not fall into that category unfortunately.

real pussy is the real answer

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol thank you for your humorous yet not helpful at all answer. If you find a real pussy willing to be fucked as often as I have the urge to get off, then you are a very lucky man my friend. My girlfriend definitely does not fall into that category unfortunately.

Foreskin is the next closest thing

that really give those intense, toe-curling, full body shaking orgasms that leave you numb from head to toe and paralyzed in ecstasy

Reactions: bigtoad

lowellstud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The tenga does have a problem accommodating a thick cock, but as the owner of both the tenga & fleshlight, I much prefer the tenga! It feels great, especially around the head, and easy to clean. Without question, tenga is the way to go!

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you should get a fleshlight, specifically one with the Destroya texture. I've used it (and a few other textures as well), and I recommend it over my usual favorite (Vortex texture) because you like head stimulation. The fleshlight is 10 in long, which is longer than the Tenga, which means there's more room to accomodate your length. Girth should also be less of a concern. And did I mention that the texture feels awesome? If you really want vibration, fleshlight offers a model called Vibro that has vibrating bullets inside it. I don't think that model is worth the money compared to the above options due to some spotty reviews, space concerns, and the fact that you could insert a small vibrating egg/bullet into the regular fleshlight case yourself anyway. If you want to see descriptive reviews and a somewhat standardized rating system for textures, look at this site: Top 10 favorite Fleshjack Textures - The best rated Fleshjacks That site is for the fleshjack (fleshlight marketed at gay men), and although it is essentially the exact same product with a different label, some textures and names are different.

Last edited:

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I would choose Fleshlight over Tenga simply because it is longer/can go deeper in them. The vortex is by far the most intense that I have experienced.. The vortex will bring that ecstasy orgasm you seek.. The good thing about these toys is that you can run it through warm water and it will stay warm for a while. It has a end cap to adjust how tight you want it to be; use water based lube, I think other materials will damage the sleeve. I dunno about Tenga but I have read many reviews say it opens up during use, not my kinda toy.

Fleshlight offers vibrating bullets, I think that is how they call them that you could put at the end of the sleeve. At one point offered/had a glow in the dark one. I have a few of them, but seriously Vortex will do that for ya. Also note that you have to rinse them only with water...no soap or it will breakdown the material. You could however rinse it or run some alcohol through it to sanitize it further. Store in a ventilated area and use corn starch after it dries every once in a while to restore the sleeve and keep it form becoming sticky.

Keep us updated..

If you want to see descriptive reviews and a somewhat standardized rating system for textures, look at this site: Top 10 favorite Fleshjack Textures - The best rated Fleshjacks That site is for the fleshjack (fleshlight marketed at gay men), and although it is essentially the exact same product with a different label, some textures and names are different.

That link could assist you further to read of other reviews of that particular sleeve.

Last edited:

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow thanks for the info! Very helpful and that website is fun to check out. I love the videos where they send a camera into the Fleshlight haha. Damn, makes me want to try out more than a few different textures. Thanks again, much appreciated! The Destroya does look pretty amazing.

I think you should get a fleshlight, specifically one with the Destroya texture. I've used it (and a few other textures as well), and I recommend it over my usual favorite (Vortex texture) because you like head stimulation. The fleshlight is 10 in long, which is longer than the Tenga, which means there's more room to accomodate your length. Girth should also be less of a concern. And did I mention that the texture feels awesome? If you really want vibration, fleshlight offers a model called Vibro that has vibrating bullets inside it. I don't think that model is worth the money compared to the above options due to some spotty reviews, space concerns, and the fact that you could insert a small vibrating egg/bullet into the regular fleshlight case yourself anyway. If you want to see descriptive reviews and a somewhat standardized rating system for textures, look at this site: Top 10 favorite Fleshjack Textures - The best rated Fleshjacks That site is for the fleshjack (fleshlight marketed at gay men), and although it is essentially the exact same product with a different label, some textures and names are different.

Reactions: Art1