What is the best male masturbator toy for a big cock?

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome thanks! Feels like I'm leaning more towards Fleshlight now. The Tenga textures look very tempting but I think they need to make a bigger model for bigger guys.

I would choose Fleshlight over Tenga simply because it is longer/can go deeper in them. The vortex is by far the most intense that I have experienced.. The vortex will bring that ecstasy orgasm you seek.. The good thing about these toys is that you can run it through warm water and it will stay warm for a while. It has a end cap to adjust how tight you want it to be; use water based lube, I think other materials will damage the sleeve. I dunno about Tenga but I have read many reviews say it opens up during use, not my kinda toy.

Fleshlight offers vibrating bullets, I think that is how they call them that you could put at the end of the sleeve. At one point offered/had a glow in the dark one. I have a few of them, but seriously Vortex will do that for ya. Also note that you have to rinse them only with water...no soap or it will breakdown the material. You could however rinse it or run some alcohol through it to sanitize it further. Store in a ventilated area and use corn starch after it dries every once in a while to restore the sleeve and keep it form becoming sticky.

Keep us updated..

That link could assist you further to read of other reviews of that particular sleeve.

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha well that's great for you, congratulations! I too have a hot girlfriend but unfortunately she's not nearly as horny as I am. Our sex is great but I just need something for the in-between times ;)

Having a hot girlfriend is working quite well, for me.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are unusually thick and/or long, the Fleshlight is the way to go. It is so big it must give small guys a complex. For me,it is almost too intense on the head. I accidentally ripped on sleeve in the middle and really like using it with only about the first five inches and letting my dick go out the far end. I use the Ice version--I like seeing my dick go in and out.

Reactions: keltic0409

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have tried a variety of Fleshlights and Fleshjacks but I reckon the Tenga Fliphole Silver beats them all. It may be a bit tight if your above average thickness but lots of lube will solve that. With your lengtyh you will bottom out but the sensations on your dick head WILL be sensational. Easy to clean. Never had any problems with the clamps not working or breaking.

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been researching the different textures Fleshlight comes in and it's overwhelming! Crazy how many different ones they make haha. The Destroya sounded great but then I came across an entire thread of bad reviews of it which made me wonder. I'm sure they probably all feel great though. I guess that's why the sex toy industry is worth billions!

Anyone ever tried or heard about alternatives to Fleshlight and Tenga? Like the Autoblow, Venus 2000, etc?

Jimmyd312

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been researching the different textures Fleshlight comes in and it's overwhelming! Crazy how many different ones they make haha. The Destroya sounded great but then I came across an entire thread of bad reviews of it which made me wonder. I'm sure they probably all feel great though. I guess that's why the sex toy industry is worth billions!

Anyone ever tried or heard about alternatives to Fleshlight and Tenga? Like the Autoblow, Venus 2000, etc?

I've cum at least 1000 times with my Venus. It's the ultimate hands free masturbator. I've had my unit for 10 years and not a problem at all. It's an expensive toy but your cock will love it. Worth ever penny! Happy stroking!

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
Any feedback on experience with the Dani Daniels masturbator? Hopefully it will be big enough.
DJ533601_21447800531.jpg

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
Well, the Dani Daniels model above has gone in the trash. Angle was off and all the pubes fell out with hand soap cleaning. Bummer....have to keep looking again.