What is the best pump to use

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Rikki49, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Rikki49

Rikki49 New Member

I want to start pumping, and want to know the best pumpto use.
    Also I am about 6.5" now, about how much growth can I expect?

Attached Files:

2. gprent

gprent Member

3. justanotherguy

justanotherguy New Member

Albums:
    pumping gains are not pernament. the effects last for a few hours. more if you use some sort of constricting device like a cock ring. careful not to leave it on too long though.

boston pumps have good selection. i would look for a hand pump made of metal. the plastic won't last.

4. snowflake

snowflake New Member

I think the best pump is made by Endocare, a firm out of Minneapolis,MN.
    It has a live time guarantee. I've had one for 14 years and works perfectly, never a problem. The tube is over 8" long. They have a manual one or a battery operated one. Very costly. Manual one costs about $400. My insurance paid 80% = $320 and I paid $80. come with cock rings, their lubricant, and a video with instructions.

5. JLEATHERMAN

JLEATHERMAN New Member

Some people say the gains are not permanent, and some people who continue to pump say because the spongy tissue of the penis keeps getting continually enlarged, that it will hold more blood flaccid or erect hence it is going to stay bigger with regular pumping. Who is right here and why?

6. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I have looked at this site and do not find constrictor rings which will help to maintain the pumped up erection for 30 minutes or more. Do they come with the deluxe kits to your knowledge.

7. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I think that the best pump I ever saw was by a company named Osbon or something like that. If you're really interested, ask Pecker for the name and possibly even the address of the company.

This is an electric pump (battery) and comes with a variety of restricter rings. It also has a good video showing exactly how to use the device.

Gramps

Oh! Using the rings properly should maintain an erection indefinitely BUT as I recall, they recommend NOT to continue that practice for more that 15 to 30 minutes at a time.

Draft saved Draft deleted