What is the best sex you ever had with another man?

D

deleted235425

What is the best sex you ever had with another man?

nicelycocked

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best, or at least most memorable, was with my ex. During one intensley passionate love making early on in our relationship we looked deep in to each others eyes and you can tell that was the moment we fell in love with each other. The passion was so deep that at the end we were both crying with the sheer emotion of it. After that, when he gave me "that" look, I not only knew he loved me, but I could physically feel it

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best, or at least most memorable, was with my ex. During one intensley passionate love making early on in our relationship we looked deep in to each others eyes and you can tell that was the moment we fell in love with each other. The passion was so deep that at the end we were both crying with the sheer emotion of it. After that, when he gave me "that" look, I not only knew he loved me, but I could physically feel it

I had a similar experience with my ex, who literally ran away this past Christmas. It about killed me (him leaving, virtually no contact since). BUT, I have never experienced such love, passion, and fulfillment than with him. I think he ran away because he was terribly self conflicted about being gay.

And, as a side comment, nicelycocked, please feel free to stare in my eyes any time. :wink:

Awwww. :smile:

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have only had sex with a man once and it was incredible. i want to and will try it again but i'm afraid i will always compare it to the first time.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best sex is with my bf. He really knows how to ride my cock and clinch his ass so he's tightttttt as hell. I've also learned which position is best for hitting his prostate and when I hit it he cums so strong and cliches on my cock, WOW... I'm hard now just thinking about it, lol...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With my second long-term partner, while we were together for nearly two years--and after we broke up--almost every time we had sex was the best sex!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best sex is with someone you are obsessed with. I had a fuckbuddy years ago who I loved but he was in a relationship with someone else. I worshiped his body. I went out of town with him and had him not bathe so his pits were unusually ripe. If I find someone sexy, their personal body aroma can send me into orbit. Only his hole was clean and I worshipped his ass, mushroom headed cock and pits like he was the Lord Jesus. Damn that was HOT! I think barriers to a relationship can make them hotter. He wouldn't kiss or suck me and that stirred me up even more. I don't think I would ever worship anyone else like that again, but it made the sex hotter ( although I suffered an amazing amount of torments over this guy as well.