What is the best site for finding female size queens? anyone happen to be a member/in the know ?

dayday4321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
serious question, I'm aware of sites like http://7orbetter.com/ but they seem really sketchy to me (yes I'm aware of the irony). is there some like secret gathering place where you guys are free to talk about how you (as is totally your right/opinion) prefer well-endowed men to smaller ones? I'm kinda just looking for a random hookup but need someone used to my size since it's, you know, random.

D

deleted848353

7orbetter is a dating site not somewhere you sit and talk about dick sizes with other women

dayday4321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a few sites that have tried similar to 7orbetter, dating for people that are or like them big - abitbigger and sizeminded spring to mind, though with varying degrees of activity.
yeah I saw sizeminded but it looked pretty similar to, like you said, 7 or better, and I'm not exactly trying to make an entire "dating profile" that is centered on the size of my penis, since that could potentially be traced back to me and obviously look unfavorable lol. But I guess I gotta keep looking, haha